Hello! Log in or Register   |  Help  |  Donate  |  Buy Shirts See all banner ads | Advertise on TheSamba.com  
TheSamba.com

vw_62 - [email protected] - Josh
Page: Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 13, 14, 15
Jump to:
Forum Index -> Buyer and Seller Feedback Share: Facebook Twitter
Reply to topic
Quick sort: Show newest posts on top | Show oldest posts on top View previous topic :: View next topic  
Viewing feedback for: VW_62
Email: [email protected]
Last Visited: July 30, 2023
kerr4849
Samba Member

PostPosted: Thu Mar 26, 2020 8:01 am    Post subject: Re: vw_62 - [email protected] - Josh Reply with quote

special thanks to kenny (josh) for rebuilding my carb ... fast turn around time ! give him a try !
VW_62
Samba Member

PostPosted: Thu Apr 30, 2020 2:10 pm    Post subject: Re: vw_62 - [email protected] - Josh Reply with quote

My wife gave me the carburetors when I got off work yesterday. I can't believe she did that and that you did too! I really appreciate whatever agreement you came to they're incredible. They look way better than the ones I was looking at.

I just wanted to write and tell you I am super appreciative and thank you for whatever arrangement you came to with her. I'm glad also you knew what you're talking about since she has no idea!

Anyhow my best to you. I was selling my carb on eBay to raise some of the money and yours turned up before I sent mine out. Altogether it worked like magic for me.

I'll write you a review on thesamba, you're the best.

Mike and Sheela
aualexa2
Samba Member

PostPosted: Fri Jul 03, 2020 1:35 pm    Post subject: Re: vw_62 - [email protected] - Josh Reply with quote

Would not recommend. Purchased a radio, and seller sent the wrong one. To his credit, he refunded the purchase money when the radio was returned, but he didn’t cover the return shipping cost.
sjbkustomz
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sat Jul 18, 2020 7:40 pm    Post subject: Re: vw_62 - [email protected] - Josh Reply with quote

Thanks again. You shipped the speedometer out really quick.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Gallery Classifieds Feedback
CoronaKingpin
Samba Member

PostPosted: Thu Sep 03, 2020 7:16 am    Post subject: Re: vw_62 - [email protected] - Josh Reply with quote

I purchased a radio faceplate at a great price from vw_62. He shipped quick and it was a nice piece of original equipment. Thanks!
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Gallery Classifieds Feedback
kafer52
Samba Member

PostPosted: Fri Jan 29, 2021 9:05 pm    Post subject: Re: vw_62 - [email protected] - Josh Reply with quote

I bought a late '52 Beetle window regulator from Josh. He was great to deal with, shipped fast, and item was in great condition. You won't be disappointed buying from this seller. Thanks Josh for being a trustworthy source for some great parts.

Mark
harrymarlin
Samba Member

PostPosted: Tue Jun 08, 2021 8:30 am    Post subject: Re: vw_62 - [email protected] - Josh Reply with quote

I purchased a speedometer from Josh, but after a week with no shipping information I found out he had not shipped it, yet. A day later I cancelled the purchase. To his benefit, he did quickly refund my money, which I did appreciate, and he was responsive, but he did seem surprised I expected the speedometer to be shipped within a week of purchase.
ISO Albuquerque "Imported Motors" dealership paraphernalia
NavyGeneral Premium Member
Samba Member

PostPosted: Mon Sep 26, 2022 6:50 pm    Post subject: Re: vw_62 - [email protected] - Josh Reply with quote

Anyone know if Josh is still up and about? Sent messages to him about 3 weeks apart, two emails and two private Samba messages-no Reply. His 3 pages of ads were updated 23 June, now all three have expired! He last visited site 6 July. Hope all is well with him!
Reply to topic    Forum Index -> Buyer and Seller Feedback All times are Mountain Standard Time/Pacific Daylight Savings Time
Page: Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 13, 14, 15
Jump to:
Page 15 of 15

Jump to: