Hello! Log in or Register   |  Help  |  Donate  |  Buy Shirts See all banner ads | Advertise on TheSamba.com  
TheSamba.com

danny deacon1 - [email protected]
Forum Index -> Buyer and Seller Feedback Share: Facebook Twitter
Reply to topic
Quick sort: Show newest posts on top | Show oldest posts on top View previous topic :: View next topic  
Viewing feedback for: danny deacon1
Email: [email protected]
Last Visited: March 26, 2024
67bugnut
Samba Member

PostPosted: Tue Jun 17, 2008 7:13 pm    Post subject: danny deacon1 - [email protected] Reply with quote

Bought a Zenith carb from Danny. Didnt need the manifold so he cut me a good deal.I paypaled the cash and he sent me the tracking number the next day. 9 out of 10 times for some reason I get ripped off on zeniths. This is the nicest one I have received in along time. Very good condition and actually runable as is.

Thanks!!!
I will definetly buy from this guy again. Very Happy
grifspop
Samba Member

PostPosted: Fri May 11, 2012 7:18 am    Post subject: danny deacon1 - [email protected] Reply with quote

I purchased a Type 3 front bumper, it was in nice condition, well packaged, and reasonable shipping cost. Would buy from them again!! Thanks, Pete

1957 Beetle "the Mistress"
1958 Speedster Replica "Thor"

To put your finger on the pulse of the Southern Volkswagen movement, click on http://forum.georgiadubs.com/
19BUG70
Samba Member

PostPosted: Fri Sep 26, 2014 3:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Great seller, just fantastic. I bought a wheel/tire from him. I live in Northern California and he being in SoCal he offered to deliver the wheel to my father in law who lived near him. Easy transaction......thanks Danny!

I would highly recommend!
1966 Fastback TL
67paulo
Samba Member

PostPosted: Wed Nov 28, 2018 7:38 am    Post subject: Re: danny deacon1 - [email protected] Reply with quote

One of the best seller's I've dealt with. Great communication with fast response. Buy with confidence, Danny is first class.
Kalapaki Papa
Samba Member

PostPosted: Wed Jun 09, 2021 5:38 pm    Post subject: Re: danny deacon1 - [email protected] Reply with quote

Bought a 15” bus rim and tire from Danny. He delivered to the OCTO show and even dropped off with my buddy because I was late! THANKS Danny!
61 L380 sedan
62 SO33 L380
63 standard micro
63 cabrio
64 KG coupe
64 sedan
66 sedan
67 beetle
70 empi GTV
70 VWOA Formula Vee
73 Economotors super beetle
74 GSR / German look rally tribute super beetle
76 cabrio
& a bunch of non-vw rolling stock parked in and around the barn. Just can’t help myself!
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Gallery Classifieds Feedback
vwkidd
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sun Jun 27, 2021 10:39 am    Post subject: Re: danny deacon1 - [email protected] Reply with quote

Bought a large item from Danny. It was exactly as described and he was easy to deal with and it was reasonably priced. I hope to buy from Danny again.
1966 141 Cabrio. L554 Cherry Red (low mileage)
Owned: All in the 80's slammed & running BRM's,Fuchs,OG Empis w/ big motors & 48IDA's LA Style!
1959 Convertible 151 L41
1955 Convertible 151 L41
1958 Convertible 151 L349
1966 KG Convertible L456
1967 KG Convertible L41
1959 117 Deluxe L451
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger Facebook Twitter Instagram Gallery Classifieds Feedback
wheel607
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sat Aug 06, 2022 11:32 pm    Post subject: Re: danny deacon1 - [email protected] Reply with quote

Went to purchase a front fender (1967) from Danny, I contacted him right after tha ad was placed. The cost of the fender was $150 and I reccomended to him start at $100 shipping, may be a little more or less and since he claims to not know who to ship by (I see he has shipped large items before in feedback) I recommended Fed Ex. Well I wait a few days not being pushy, and he says he has been busy, he will get right on it. I wait a few more days I see it taken off his site and I think AT least he is trying to ship it. Having waited more than a week, I contacted him again and he tells me a large box is unavailable. What he did was sell the fender out from underneath me. I understand he is a NICE GUY but selling after you promised to ship with not even informing me is wrong. I guess this is a new sign of the shipping times. You agree on a LARGE shipping price and seller accepts then says or lets a BOX (which he has shipped large items before as late as last year) hold him up, or he says the box for a fender was not available. He just sold the parts to another....plain and simple!
danny deacon1
Samba Member

PostPosted: Thu Sep 08, 2022 2:44 pm    Post subject: Re: danny deacon1 - [email protected] Reply with quote

I have sold over a couple hundred items on The Samba and have never had a problem. I do my best to always come through. This just didn't work out because of the size and shape of a fender and trying to find the correct box. . I will know next time to say pick up only. Danny
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Gallery Classifieds Feedback
hm
Samba Member

PostPosted: Tue Jun 27, 2023 11:13 am    Post subject: Re: danny deacon1 - [email protected] Reply with quote

Danny is a great and honest seller. Stopped by his place to pick up some bug parts. Always nice to deal with! Thanks for the convertible seals.
Reply to topic    Forum Index -> Buyer and Seller Feedback All times are Mountain Standard Time/Pacific Daylight Savings Time
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: