Hello! Log in or Register   |  Help  |  Donate  |  Buy Shirts See all banner ads | Advertise on TheSamba.com  
TheSamba.com

ALLSTOCKVW - [email protected]
Page: 1, 2  Next
Forum Index -> Buyer and Seller Feedback Share: Facebook Twitter
Reply to topic
Quick sort: Show newest posts on top | Show oldest posts on top View previous topic :: View next topic  
Viewing feedback for: ALLSTOCKVW
Email: [email protected]
Last Visited: March 24, 2024
tongeo27
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sat Apr 04, 2020 11:17 pm    Post subject: ALLSTOCKVW - [email protected] Reply with quote

Albert mirrors

I ordered a side mirror from this seller on February 14.
https://www.thesamba.com/vw/classifieds/detail.php?id=2349764

Image may have been reduced in size. Click image to view fullscreen.

But he sent the door mirror

I am trying to follow for a solution. But he has no response
I don't feel much about this purchase.
plenkway
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sat Apr 25, 2020 11:00 am    Post subject: Re: ALLSTOCKVW - [email protected] Reply with quote

Bought glove box strap- received quickly and in good condition.
tubugs70
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sat Jun 06, 2020 8:16 pm    Post subject: Re: ALLSTOCKVW - [email protected] Reply with quote

I recently purchased carpet, knobs and a sign from Michael. I screwed up the payment on Pay Pal, but he was patient and even helped me figure it out. Every thing was shipped quickly and was received in perfect condition. I will definitely deal with him again. Ed
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Gallery Classifieds Feedback
JorgePineda63
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sun Jun 21, 2020 10:25 pm    Post subject: Re: ALLSTOCKVW - [email protected] Reply with quote

Recently purchased a pair of authentic VW Beetle fenders for my 63 sedan. The service was phenomenal and the response time was unmatched. Overall, I highly recommend buying from Michael and I’m definitely coming back for more parts and services!
wcfvw69 Premium Member
Samba Purist

PostPosted: Mon Aug 03, 2020 5:57 am    Post subject: Re: ALLSTOCKVW - [email protected] Reply with quote

I'm not sure how this guy sells parts when he doesn't answer emails sent to him?

Decades of VW and VW parts restoration experience.
The Samba member since 2004.

**Now rebuilding throttle bodies for VW's and Porsche's**
**Restored German Bosch distributors for sale or I can restore yours**
**Restored German Pierburg fuel pumps for sale or I can restore yours**
**Restored Porsche fuel pumps or I can restore yours**
**Restored Porsche distributors or I can restore yours**
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Gallery Classifieds Feedback
jbbugs
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sun Aug 09, 2020 5:07 am    Post subject: Re: ALLSTOCKVW - [email protected] Reply with quote

I bought an assortment of parts from Mike a month or so ago. He was a little slow on returning emails, but he came through on the parts and shipping. I would buy from him again.

69 OG paint Transporter
73' Super Beetle Champcar Endurance Roadracer
Patina my ass, that's a Rust Bucket!
67conv
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sat Aug 15, 2020 5:35 pm    Post subject: Re: ALLSTOCKVW - [email protected] Reply with quote

Bought a '66 generator and v.r. from Mike. He is knowledgeable and easy to deal with, fast response, went out of his way for me to pick up the parts Saturday and threw in the proper generator stand and strap and fan for me too! My first experience buying from Mike, and I'm very happy! Yes, I would HIGHLY recommend him to all Samba members! Very Happy

Previously owned: 72 "Baja Champion SE" Spec. Edition Super Beetle bought NEW; 79 Convertible bought NEW; 67 type 1 savanna beige; 67 2.0 911S; 73 2.4 911T; 63 356 T6 B Cabriolet; 64 356 SC sunroof coupe; 72 Type-3 Squareback; 68 + 69 Type-3 Fastbacks; 87 Vanagon GL Wasserboxer
Adriel Rowley
Samba Member

PostPosted: Mon Aug 17, 2020 10:56 am    Post subject: Re: ALLSTOCKVW - [email protected] Reply with quote

tongeo27 wrote:
Albert mirrors

I ordered a side mirror from this seller on February 14.
https://www.thesamba.com/vw/classifieds/detail.php?id=2349764

But he sent the door mirror

I am trying to follow for a solution. But he has no response
I don't feel much about this purchase.

Were you able to get the correct mirrors?

Dad's 1964 Beetle purchased September 1968.
https://www.thesamba.com/vw/forum/viewtopic.php?p=9252810#9252810

1971 Sunroof Squareback with Fuel Injection
http://www.thesamba.com/vw/forum/viewtopic.php?t=219811&highlight=squareback+rejuvenation
american_honda
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sun Aug 23, 2020 1:57 pm    Post subject: Re: ALLSTOCKVW - [email protected] Reply with quote

BE WARE. HE USES PICTURES TO MANIPULATE PEOPLE, THEN HE SENDS OFF NON RELATED ITEM OR LITTLE RELATED. RIPPED OFF $50
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Classifieds Feedback
EverettB Premium Member
Administrator

PostPosted: Sun Aug 23, 2020 5:16 pm    Post subject: Re: ALLSTOCKVW - [email protected] Reply with quote

Can you please be more specific on what you ordered and the problems?
It sounds like you got photos of one thing but received another.
Stop dead photo links! Post your photos to The Samba Gallery!
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Facebook Instagram Gallery Classifieds Feedback
davidw99
Samba Member

PostPosted: Fri Oct 02, 2020 11:28 am    Post subject: Re: ALLSTOCKVW - [email protected] Reply with quote

Ordered a rear fender. Came quickly and as described. Happy buyer!

'73 Saturn Yellow Sports Bug that has undergone a full pan off restoration. "Herbert IV."

'67 Sedan. "Bellamy." Currently being "refreshed" and recently repainted.
USMCbug
Samba Yoda

PostPosted: Sat Oct 03, 2020 7:52 pm    Post subject: Re: ALLSTOCKVW - [email protected] Reply with quote

Ordered a glove box strap. Good communication and shipping. Finally fixed my floppy glove box. Laughing
65 Split Window Bus
79 Baywindow Bus
71 Super Beetle (current)

"When war does come, my advice is to draw the sword and throw away the
scabbard."
- General Thomas "Stonewall" Jackson
typ901
Samba Member

PostPosted: Wed Oct 07, 2020 3:03 pm    Post subject: Re: ALLSTOCKVW - [email protected] Reply with quote

ordered a " 911 tailight seal n the bag"

https://www.thesamba.com/vw/classifieds/detail.php?id=2339729

seller asked me to send $$$ w/ "friends and family" (I don't think so. I included $1 for the fee)
received a VW vent window seal. no response from the seller. cost me $8 to get my $14 back from paypal.
thehawkca
Samba Member

PostPosted: Fri Feb 12, 2021 3:32 pm    Post subject: Re: ALLSTOCKVW - [email protected] Reply with quote

Ordered seat belt covers, item arrived as described. Thank you!
CarlIseminger
Samba Member

PostPosted: Wed Apr 07, 2021 5:56 am    Post subject: Re: ALLSTOCKVW - [email protected] Reply with quote

I purchased a set of blue Beetle pedal pads. Arrived quickly and were as advertised. Thank you
stevo
Samba Member

PostPosted: Fri Jun 11, 2021 12:23 pm    Post subject: Re: ALLSTOCKVW - [email protected] Reply with quote

I responded to his ad for a passenger side late bay bus mirror, genuine German and I got that in mint condition for an excellent price. Super quick shipping and good email. Would purchase from this seller again.
latinporsche911
Samba Member

PostPosted: Fri Jun 11, 2021 12:29 pm    Post subject: Re: ALLSTOCKVW - [email protected] Reply with quote

Purchased a part from Michael and all went well. Good communication, reasonable and wrapped it well. He even did something I wouldnt do, but that's just me haha. So my respect and appreciation.
Good luck Mike
Thanks
R
LuckyLemieux
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sat Jul 03, 2021 7:26 am    Post subject: Re: ALLSTOCKVW - [email protected] Reply with quote

Bought an oval ashtray and received a beat up Kombi one instead?! Going off the mixed reviews on here I’m probably stuck with a new paperweight.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Facebook Instagram Gallery Classifieds Feedback
NoBudgetVWGarage
Samba Member

PostPosted: Mon Aug 23, 2021 8:24 am    Post subject: Re: ALLSTOCKVW - [email protected] Reply with quote

Purchased a Bug and Bus Exhaust System. I met him at Hot VW Drag Days. Transaction was smooth. Thanks Mike.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Facebook Gallery Classifieds Feedback
daddy o
Samba Member

PostPosted: Wed Sep 01, 2021 8:20 pm    Post subject: Re: ALLSTOCKVW - [email protected] Reply with quote

Purchased heater channels for my 66 bug. Since I was in the area, Mike met up with me at his place of business on Sunday. The Heater channels were in great shape. Mike was friendly and respectful.
Reply to topic    Forum Index -> Buyer and Seller Feedback All times are Mountain Standard Time/Pacific Daylight Savings Time
Page: 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: