Hello! Log in or Register   |  Help  |  Donate  |  Buy Shirts See all banner ads | Advertise on TheSamba.com  
TheSamba.com

Her Drive. YouTube channel
Forum Index -> Off Topic Share: Facebook Twitter
Reply to topic
Quick sort: Show newest posts on top | Show oldest posts on top View previous topic :: View next topic  
NJ John
Samba Member

PostPosted: Thu Dec 03, 2020 8:19 am    Post subject: Her Drive. YouTube channel Reply with quote

My son is the male person in this video. This is their first review video. Be nice!
And it’s a Porsche.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=bbqITgJ9n5M

Link

https://www.youtube.com/@AirSpooledGarage
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Gallery Classifieds Feedback
Chickensoup
Samba Member

PostPosted: Thu Dec 03, 2020 8:26 am    Post subject: Re: Her Drive. YouTube channel Reply with quote

NJ John wrote:
My son is the male person in this video.

Well, what else would he be Think not a male?

also, i fixed the link,

Link

'66 RIP
'69 RIP
Hosea 4:6 "My people are destroyed for lack of knowledge"
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Gallery Classifieds Feedback
NJ John
Samba Member

PostPosted: Thu Dec 03, 2020 10:04 am    Post subject: Re: Her Drive. YouTube channel Reply with quote

Thanks for the fix.
Well, since it’s “Her” Drive. Didn’t want anyone to miss him. Lol
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Gallery Classifieds Feedback
Glenn Premium Member
Mr. 010

PostPosted: Thu Dec 03, 2020 10:13 am    Post subject: Re: Her Drive. YouTube channel Reply with quote

What does "BALLER BITCH CAR" mean?

Member #1009

#BlueSquare
Chickensoup
Samba Member

PostPosted: Thu Dec 03, 2020 10:18 am    Post subject: Re: Her Drive. YouTube channel Reply with quote

Glenn wrote:

Idk, I noticed that too. My guess is, the title is referring to the women in the video. A baller/good at making lots O money, and bitch meaning, well, bitch. And the car must be "made" for baller bitch women. I think the video is targeting the younger audience although, I think I may prefer car and driver.
'66 RIP
'69 RIP
Hosea 4:6 "My people are destroyed for lack of knowledge"
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Gallery Classifieds Feedback
Jacks
Samba Member

PostPosted: Thu Dec 03, 2020 10:34 am    Post subject: Re: Her Drive. YouTube channel Reply with quote

I just wasted two minutes of my life. Confused
Letterman7
Samba Member

PostPosted: Thu Dec 03, 2020 1:13 pm    Post subject: Re: Her Drive. YouTube channel Reply with quote

While I applaud your son in the video and generally the production, I'm just seeing another "SuperCar Blondie" wanna-be - and I hate that Blondie person. If you're going to make car review videos featuring a woman that claims she is a "designer" of 20 years, she's just going to gloss over everything mechanical because it's not understood by the reviewer. Personally, I want to know about the car and how it operates and what makes it different from anything else. I don't need to hear her opinions about the interior fit and finish or the exterior design accents.
cbeck
Samba Member

PostPosted: Thu Dec 03, 2020 5:02 pm    Post subject: Re: Her Drive. YouTube channel Reply with quote

Glenn wrote:

It means we're getting old.
EverettB Premium Member
Administrator

PostPosted: Thu Dec 03, 2020 6:43 pm    Post subject: Re: Her Drive. YouTube channel Reply with quote

General Baller Bitch definition, which is basically what I understood it to be, minus the basketball stuff...

https://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=baller%20bitch

Baller Bitch Car I would assume to be a car that a "Baller Bitch" would own.
He will have to answer if that definition above is accurate in this case.
Stop dead photo links! Post your photos to The Samba Gallery!
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Facebook Instagram Gallery Classifieds Feedback
kpf
Samba Member

PostPosted: Thu Dec 03, 2020 7:04 pm    Post subject: Re: Her Drive. YouTube channel Reply with quote

The sad truth is that this is a good representation of auto manufacturers' target audience. Modern cars are made for these people – not for us.
NJ John
Samba Member

PostPosted: Fri Dec 04, 2020 1:18 pm    Post subject: Re: Her Drive. YouTube channel Reply with quote

Yeah, it’s not for everyone. Hopefully it leads to bigger things.
Abscate
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sun Dec 06, 2020 3:54 am    Post subject: Re: Her Drive. YouTube channel Reply with quote

Jacks wrote:
I just wasted two minutes of my life. Confused

But your post saved two of mine, for which I am grateful.
tisius
Samba Member

PostPosted: Tue Jun 15, 2021 1:25 am    Post subject: Re: Her Drive. YouTube channel Reply with quote

The video looks professionally made, my compliments for that. The content on the other hand, well, it did not do much for me despite of seeing a pretty lady drive a car. It felt a bit like watching a review of a Gucci bag or fancy high heels (not that I look at those kind of reviews, but I just imagine they would be like that Laughing ) instead of a review of a Porsche.
I'm not a hater at all, but "911 e.v. in a sedan platform" ...... does she have any idea how wrong that sounds in one sentence? Rolling Eyes
Then again, the targeted audience might not be the car enthusiasts crowd.
To end on a positive note: the production quality looks really good, especially considering that that was their first video!
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Yahoo Messenger Gallery Classifieds Feedback
Reply to topic    Forum Index -> Off Topic All times are Mountain Standard Time/Pacific Daylight Savings Time
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: