Hello! Log in or Register   |  Help  |  Donate  |  Buy Shirts See all banner ads | Advertise on TheSamba.com  
TheSamba.com

Laaza - Florian - [email protected]
Forum Index -> Buyer and Seller Feedback Share: Facebook Twitter
Reply to topic
Quick sort: Show newest posts on top | Show oldest posts on top View previous topic :: View next topic  
Viewing feedback for: Lazaa
Email: [email protected]
Last Visited: January 08, 2024
campingbox Premium Member
Samba Member

PostPosted: Wed Mar 18, 2015 8:06 am    Post subject: Laaza - Florian - [email protected] Reply with quote

I sold Florian some parts. He had quick, clear communication and fast payment. Recommended buyer.
Frederik
Samba Member

PostPosted: Fri May 04, 2018 2:40 am    Post subject: Re: Laaza - Florian - [email protected] Reply with quote

Great and nice communication with fast respond and payment. A nice guy I warmly recommend to do business with. Thanks!
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Gallery Classifieds Feedback
Ojai63dbl
Samba Member

PostPosted: Wed Apr 01, 2020 8:46 am    Post subject: Re: Laaza - Florian - [email protected] Reply with quote

Florian

can you please contact me in terms of parts shipment.

I have not heard from you in response to several attempts since papypal purchase over a month ago for NOS parts

I hope all is well with you and you are not ill.

Happy to work with you on shipment delay if issues have arisen due to COVID-19.

Geoff
Ojai63dbl
Samba Member

PostPosted: Tue Apr 14, 2020 4:44 am    Post subject: Re: Laaza - Florian - [email protected] Reply with quote

I heard from Florian. He is fine but shipping from France to US during COVID-19 is an issue. He apologized offered a refund and a clear reason for delay. Florian is upstanding.

Ill update when package arrives so there are no concerns. At this time I am glad to see he is well and there will be no surprises.
Ojai63dbl
Samba Member

PostPosted: Fri Jun 26, 2020 7:25 am    Post subject: Re: Laaza - Florian - [email protected] Reply with quote

Florian is outstanding. He is conscientious and when I can I will be buying more from him! Nice parts and stays in touch.
CaLiBus
Samba Member

PostPosted: Wed Jul 15, 2020 9:19 pm    Post subject: Re: Laaza - Florian - [email protected] Reply with quote

He has money, ignores my emails and renewed the ad today for my part i paid for two weeks ago
CaLiBus
Samba Member

PostPosted: Mon Jul 20, 2020 5:40 am    Post subject: Re: Laaza - Florian - [email protected] Reply with quote

Finally replied after posting here with “I forgot, your part was sent long ago”. Asked multiple times for tracking numbers. Approaching Week number 3 and still nothing
Lazaa
Samba Member

PostPosted: Wed Aug 26, 2020 3:48 am    Post subject: Re: Laaza - Florian - [email protected] Reply with quote

Hello!

Calibus, I did not answer you because you posted here, as I didn't even know you did and didn't even know a feedback topic was open about me. I sell parts on the samba since 8-10 years and no one has been desapointed until recently I guess, as no feedback topic has been opened before this year Wink

I also sell on ebay since 15 years and have 100% positive feedback with 300+ positive comments. My profile can be seen here :
https://www.ebay.de/fdbk/feedback_profile/afterlame74

This year is a bit special though. I live off the grid since 6 months now without internet and postoffice nearby, and I am not as much connected to the internet as I used to be so I must admit from time to time it can take a while for me to answer emails but I will never let down a buyer and will always offer a refund, a discount, or a free part if a problem happen even if it's not my fault. Idea

I just modified my add signature to tell buyer that they must specify if they are in a rush so I can do my best to ship quickly otherwise shipment can take up to 8 days, time for me to go to my storage unit and post office in the city.

Best regards !

Edit :

Calibus : I am just back from holiday and found in my mailbox that your part has been sent back to me for unknown reason, so I just sent a refund Exclamation
passoa55 Premium Member
Samba Member

PostPosted: Tue Jun 15, 2021 11:01 am    Post subject: Re: Laaza - Florian - [email protected] Reply with quote

Bought a NOS side panel from Florian.
Exact as discribed
Will use it for my 67 Westy
Helpful to get this part near to my place
Thanks again Florian! 😉
1950 Hebmuller #458
1955 lowlight lizard green
1955 original paint oval
1956 1600 super V-sunroof Porsche
1958 lowlight ghia black
1963 firetruckred 23 window
1967 SO42 westy
1969 original paint Westy
1970 one owner 1300L bug
Split 66'
Samba Member

PostPosted: Fri Mar 24, 2023 8:31 pm    Post subject: Re: Laaza - Florian - [email protected] Reply with quote

Bought a nice VJU4BR8 distributor, excellent communication and arrived exactly as described.

Thank you, Florian!
Reply to topic    Forum Index -> Buyer and Seller Feedback All times are Mountain Standard Time/Pacific Daylight Savings Time
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: