Hello! Log in or Register   |  Help  |  Donate  |  Buy Shirts See all banner ads | Advertise on TheSamba.com  
TheSamba.com

Spell Frustrating, What a bunch of Morons
Forum Index -> Off Topic Share: Facebook Twitter
Reply to topic
Quick sort: Show newest posts on top | Show oldest posts on top View previous topic :: View next topic  
16CVs Premium Member
Samba Member

PostPosted: Tue Jun 15, 2021 7:20 pm    Post subject: Spell Frustrating, What a bunch of Morons Reply with quote

Driving down the street today I found a ATT transfer box with its door open, on the box is a phone number to report a problem with the service, there is a box or unit on the equipment. I tried to close the door but because the latch was locked I could not close and secure the doors.

When I called the number I was met with an ATT sales rep that was actively trying to sell me some type of service. I tried to explain to her that I was trying to help them and there must be a technical service number for when these things happen. She went on to explain to me that I called the sales line and there were no team members that could help me. I then told her that when some kids come by and start pulling on wires and the city loses it's phone service that I'll pass her name on.

Out of sheer frustration I called again, some drill but this time they had to know my name and what account I needed help with. I gave them my name "Joe Citizen" and she then said so Mr Citizen what type of services do you need today. At that point I hung up.

I looked on line and found a similair story from another Joe Citizen and called it, I immediately asked for a supervisor and got the run around. This person was a non foreigner and may have understood my frustration and found an operator that would at least listen to what I had to say. They took the info but insisted on my name and a phone number. Even though I had the Reg # on the box they still wanted the exact address.

I had nothing to gain from doing this and this sucked up close to an hour of my life. I should have just left it open and put a sign on it that read " Free Copper Wire' take what you want.

Stacy
Samba member # 14980
Call anytime number 650 722 4914 .
Keep Your van running and upkept tastefully for the love of the hobby.
Don't let your van end up in an "abortions" thread.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Gallery Classifieds Feedback
Pruneman99
Samba Member

PostPosted: Tue Jun 15, 2021 9:08 pm    Post subject: Re: Spell Frustrating, What a bunch of Morons Reply with quote

Now when the box is robbed of all it's copper, they will be calling you Shocked

Na, I hope not. Some people just can't be helped. You tried. You get the point. Now it's their problem when it gets vandalized.
Reply to topic    Forum Index -> Off Topic All times are Mountain Standard Time/Pacific Daylight Savings Time
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: