Hello! Log in or Register   |  Help  |  Donate  |  Buy Shirts See all banner ads | Advertise on TheSamba.com  
TheSamba.com

Wolfsburg Classics - [email protected]
Page: Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 10, 11, 12  Next
Jump to:
Forum Index -> Buyer and Seller Feedback Share: Facebook Twitter
Reply to topic
Quick sort: Show newest posts on top | Show oldest posts on top View previous topic :: View next topic  
Viewing feedback for: Wolfsburg Classics
Email: [email protected]
Last Visited: October 17, 2022
Wolfsburg Classics
Banned

PostPosted: Mon Jan 14, 2019 8:03 pm    Post subject: Re: Wolfsburg Classics - [email protected] Reply with quote

Nick

Thanks for letting me know you have now since received the S.O.T.O news letters, no excuses but things are out of my hands as far as shipping goes but glad you now have them.
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Gallery Classifieds Feedback
Fabrice61
Samba Member

PostPosted: Wed Jan 16, 2019 12:07 pm    Post subject: Re: Wolfsburg Classics - [email protected] Reply with quote

Fabrice61 wrote:
Hi,

I have bought an Enders instructions to Tony the 3rd of October.
Currently, I have received nothing. More two month later.
I have tryed to contact Tony 3 times through last email exchange, though new Tony's ad. No answer. Rolling Eyes
No tracking to confirm shipping.

***Finally, I have had news from Tony because the letter had back to him because undelivered to me. Post office delivery issues between NZ to France. Sent again end of december and well received the letter today.
Wolfsburg Classics
Banned

PostPosted: Mon Jan 21, 2019 3:05 pm    Post subject: Re: Wolfsburg Classics - [email protected] Reply with quote

Sumguy/Eric

Despite numerous emails to you to check if you have received the cab floor mat I have had no response to say you have,

I have checked the NZ Post website and tracking number EP434799325NZ and this tells me you have now received the cab floor mat, so great news, just a little heads up to say you had received it would have been great,and now your negative feedback has resulted in a positive out come.
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Gallery Classifieds Feedback
easy e
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sat Jan 26, 2019 12:23 am    Post subject: Re: Wolfsburg Classics - [email protected] Reply with quote

Tony,
You have an unread PM in your inbox, from Dec. 13th.
-Evan
Rust Bucket
Samba Member

PostPosted: Thu Jun 11, 2020 6:33 am    Post subject: Re: Wolfsburg Classics - [email protected] Reply with quote

Emailed Tony to purchase a Emka cup holder and PayPal $150 May 15th friends and family. His emailed reply was he will get it right out. Couple weeks went by so I emailed a few different times for delivery date and/or tracking. No response. So yesterday June 10th I emailed him for a purchase on another part from a different email address and he responded a couple hours later.. so he’s just avoiding me... I’m a honest guy just want what I paid for...
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Gallery Classifieds Feedback
jimrochford
Samba Member

PostPosted: Wed Jul 08, 2020 11:12 am    Post subject: Re: Wolfsburg Classics - [email protected] Reply with quote

I purchased 2 wire cover nuts from Tony for $28.00 in late May/early June 2020 via PAYPAL. He e-mailed me that he would get me the tracking number right away.

Since then, I've sent 4 e-mails (3 directly to his e-mail address and 1 through TheSamba.com. To date, Tony has not responded and I haven't received my wire cover nuts.

AVOID this seller.
Rust Bucket
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sat Aug 08, 2020 4:55 am    Post subject: Re: Wolfsburg Classics - [email protected] Reply with quote

Still no parts or refund. One email saying what I paid for the parts was not enough money to screw someone over...... If it was $1 I worked hard to get it. So just refund me.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Gallery Classifieds Feedback
DG creations
Samba Member

PostPosted: Mon Nov 30, 2020 3:44 pm    Post subject: Re: Wolfsburg Classics - [email protected] Reply with quote

I guess I should of checked tony's feed back before I sent him money. oops.
DG
Rust Bucket
Samba Member

PostPosted: Mon Nov 30, 2020 7:11 pm    Post subject: Re: Wolfsburg Classics - [email protected] Reply with quote

I’ve emailed him several times and still haven’t received my parts or a refund. Really sucks..
EverettB Premium Member
Administrator

PostPosted: Mon Nov 30, 2020 10:04 pm    Post subject: Re: Wolfsburg Classics - [email protected] Reply with quote

I sent him an email about the current posts in this thread
Stop dead photo links! Post your photos to The Samba Gallery!
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Facebook Instagram Gallery Classifieds Feedback
FunkFlex61
Samba Athlete

PostPosted: Fri Dec 18, 2020 10:31 am    Post subject: Re: Wolfsburg Classics - [email protected] Reply with quote

Purchased a set of NOS safari wiper shafts from Tony back on Aug. 17, 2020. Here it is Dec. 18,2020 and I still have no parts or refund. He’s not responding to messages or requests for the total amount to be refunded. Money or parts. Make it right! This is absolutely ridiculous.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Instagram Gallery Classifieds Feedback
FunkFlex61
Samba Athlete

PostPosted: Tue Dec 29, 2020 10:13 am    Post subject: Re: Wolfsburg Classics - [email protected] Reply with quote

EverettB wrote:
I sent him an email about the current posts in this thread

Did he ever respond to your email???
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Instagram Gallery Classifieds Feedback
EverettB Premium Member
Administrator

PostPosted: Tue Dec 29, 2020 10:18 am    Post subject: Re: Wolfsburg Classics - [email protected] Reply with quote

No but I emailed him again telling him he needs to respond to people ASAP
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Facebook Instagram Gallery Classifieds Feedback
DG creations
Samba Member

PostPosted: Wed Feb 10, 2021 2:46 pm    Post subject: Re: Wolfsburg Classics - [email protected] Reply with quote

3 months later still no t-shirt. DON'T do buss. with this guy.
FunkFlex61
Samba Athlete

PostPosted: Sat Feb 13, 2021 10:15 am    Post subject: Re: Wolfsburg Classics - [email protected] Reply with quote

Still no response from Tony and I'm still out $438.07 US. I’ve tried to contact him numerous times lately. Yesterday he was tagged in a Facebook post that I responded to asking him AGAIN for my refund. Mysteriously that post has been deleted this morning.
FunkFlex61
Samba Athlete

PostPosted: Tue Mar 23, 2021 8:09 pm    Post subject: Re: Wolfsburg Classics - [email protected] Reply with quote

My money was refunded today after two days of posting on Instagram about Tonys whereabouts. Glad the community took the time to repost on my behalf. Lame that it even had to come to that but it is what it is. Glad it’s over.
empiusa
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sat Apr 10, 2021 7:24 am    Post subject: Re: Wolfsburg Classics - [email protected] Reply with quote

Hey Tony. I've tried to get ahold of you numerous times concerning the parts I bought from you. I've sent you PayPal funds for the NOS battery and supplies. No response for months. Please refund my money.
Kind Regards,
Steve
DG creations
Samba Member

PostPosted: Wed Jun 16, 2021 2:16 pm    Post subject: Re: Wolfsburg Classics - [email protected] Reply with quote

6 months+ still no t-shirt. Next time I see everett I'm going to ask him to ban this guy from samba.
empiusa
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sun Jul 18, 2021 2:21 pm    Post subject: Re: Wolfsburg Classics - [email protected] Reply with quote

Buyer Beware!!!
DO NOT buy anything from this man. He will take your money and never ship the items. He owes me over $700.00 in parts I purchased here on the samba. I don't understand how Everett Barnes still allows him to post parts? His intentions are to keep your money and never reply to numerous emails, personal messages and Instagram.
Please don't buy anything. You will never see your money or your parts.
Steve Niendorf .
EverettB Premium Member
Administrator

PostPosted: Sun Jul 18, 2021 4:49 pm    Post subject: Re: Wolfsburg Classics - [email protected] Reply with quote

I emailed him and told him to come read his thread (again) and contact all the people with complaints.

To anyone/everyone with outstanding issues:
If you don't hear something by tomorrow night, please post in here or PM/email me and he will be banned until everything is resolved.

Buyers will have to contact me to say their issue is resolved.

I see 4 buyers.

2 recent:
DG Creations and empiusa

2 older above:
I directly emailed jimrochford and Rust Bucket as they had not posted a resolution.
Reply to topic    Forum Index -> Buyer and Seller Feedback All times are Mountain Standard Time/Pacific Daylight Savings Time
Page: Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 10, 11, 12  Next
Jump to:
Page 11 of 12

Jump to: