Hello! Log in or Register   |  Help  |  Donate  |  Buy Shirts See all banner ads | Advertise on TheSamba.com  
TheSamba.com

Stocknazi - [email protected] - Abeed
Page: Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
Forum Index -> Buyer and Seller Feedback Share: Facebook Twitter
Reply to topic
Quick sort: Show newest posts on top | Show oldest posts on top View previous topic :: View next topic  
Viewing feedback for: Stocknazi
Email: [email protected]
Last Visited: Yesterday
ERBloom
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sat Jan 05, 2019 6:05 pm    Post subject: Re: Stocknazi - [email protected] - Abeed Reply with quote

Purchased hardware parts for our 1969 Fastback engine lid.
Perfect transaction with great communication and exactly
as described.

Thanks very much Doug!
diar
Samba Member

PostPosted: Mon Jan 07, 2019 7:46 am    Post subject: Re: Stocknazi - [email protected] - Abeed Reply with quote

I purchased some seat hinges for my Type 3 from Doug. The parts came just as described. Good communication. Would do business with again. Thanks!
jon64sc
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sun Feb 17, 2019 11:42 am    Post subject: Re: Stocknazi - [email protected] - Abeed Reply with quote

purchased a fresh air vent cover from Doug. It arrived quickly and as shown in the pictures. I would definitely order from Doug again.
Ofir
Samba Member

PostPosted: Fri May 17, 2019 2:28 am    Post subject: Re: Stocknazi - [email protected] - Abeed Reply with quote

Doug is a great seller, good communication, fair price, great VW parts.

Smooth international transaction

Thank you very much!
Matt in MI
Samba Member

PostPosted: Fri May 17, 2019 12:20 pm    Post subject: Re: Stocknazi - [email protected] - Abeed Reply with quote

I ordered a vent window from Doug. It's in nice shape. Would deal with him again.
Wrusty72
Samba Member

PostPosted: Mon May 04, 2020 10:55 am    Post subject: Re: Stocknazi - [email protected] - Abeed Reply with quote

Got a splash pan from Doug. I'm real happy with the transaction. Good part, good price, quickly shipped.
Mike0204
Samba Member

PostPosted: Tue May 19, 2020 3:36 pm    Post subject: Re: Stocknazi - [email protected] - Abeed Reply with quote

Purchased a rear apron for my '69 bug. Good communication and item was exactly as described. I would definitely buy from this seller again. Thank you Doug!
hewica8
Samba Member

PostPosted: Tue Jun 16, 2020 6:27 pm    Post subject: Re: Stocknazi - [email protected] - Abeed Reply with quote

Purchased a stock used muffler for my '63 bug from Doug. Great communication, fair price, and timely shipping, delivered exactly as described. Perhaps my only hesitation was dealing with cash/money order through mail (would have preferred Paypal); nonetheless, everything worked out.
Ronix
Samba Member

PostPosted: Mon Jun 22, 2020 6:36 am    Post subject: Re: Stocknazi - [email protected] - Abeed Reply with quote

Received a pair of rear spring plates from Doug - parts were as described, shipped quickly, and will be put to good use.

Thanks again Doug!
Okie Adam
Samba Member

PostPosted: Wed Dec 30, 2020 6:34 am    Post subject: Re: Stocknazi - [email protected] - Abeed Reply with quote

Doug is top notch! I bought a set of interior panels for my single cab and a set of kick panels for my late bay. His communication is great and the panels are quality. Very easy to work with which always makes for smooth transaction.
62 Single Cab
66 21window
67 so42
76 Westy
64 Karmann Ghia
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Instagram Gallery Classifieds Feedback
kombimanw
Samba Member

PostPosted: Thu Feb 11, 2021 7:56 am    Post subject: Re: Stocknazi - [email protected] - Abeed Reply with quote

Hi! I buy parts from Spain and perfect service, fast and serius, recomendable
Kalapaki Papa
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sat Jun 19, 2021 5:43 am    Post subject: Re: Stocknazi - [email protected] - Abeed Reply with quote

Just a quick note to say that long time vw guy and sambanista Doug is a great seller! Parts I bought were as described and arrived in a timely manner!
Thanks Doug!
61 L380 sedan
62 SO33 L380
63 standard micro
63 cabrio
64 KG coupe
64 sedan
66 sedan
67 beetle
70 empi GTV
70 VWOA Formula Vee
73 Economotors super beetle
74 GSR / German look rally tribute super beetle
76 cabrio
& a bunch of non-vw rolling stock parked in and around the barn. Just can’t help myself!
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Gallery Classifieds Feedback
oldscooter1950
Samba Member

PostPosted: Wed Dec 01, 2021 10:06 am    Post subject: Re: Stocknazi - [email protected] - Abeed Reply with quote

I ordered some vent covers from Doug. Just as described and came in a timely manner. I'm very pleased with the deal. Thanks Doug!
356Nutt
Samba Member

PostPosted: Fri Dec 03, 2021 5:39 pm    Post subject: Re: Stocknazi - [email protected] - Abeed Reply with quote

Purchased a bus fuel neck from Doug. Just as described and packed up well. Everything went smooth and he shipped it the same day he received my funds. Would buy again in a heartbeat.
Hobug Premium Member
Samba Member

PostPosted: Tue Mar 15, 2022 5:59 am    Post subject: Re: Stocknazi - [email protected] - Abeed Reply with quote

Doug had the parts I needed and shipped them as soon as he received payment. Nice easy transaction.....the way it is supposed to be. Thanks Doug.
72 Super
63 Bug
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Gallery Classifieds Feedback
sgmalt46
Samba Member

PostPosted: Mon Apr 18, 2022 4:53 pm    Post subject: Re: Stocknazi - [email protected] - Abeed Reply with quote

easy transaction a+ recommended seller ! all good thanks Doug.
66 beetle
71 square back (sold) ! good luck with it Henry!
46 beetle 552nd royal army service corps CCG
Fice
Samba Member

PostPosted: Fri May 20, 2022 9:48 am    Post subject: Re: Stocknazi - [email protected] - Abeed Reply with quote

Seller said no digital payments. Wanted cash. At first I thought that was super sketchy. I put my trust in Doug and god. Everything worked out. Doug is a great guy. Prompt delivery with tracking number, no bs. I would and will do business with doug again. Thanks doug! A++ 👍🏼
wolfpack ghia
Samba Member

PostPosted: Wed Nov 02, 2022 4:15 pm    Post subject: Re: Stocknazi - [email protected] - Abeed Reply with quote

I sent my US post office money order for some bus curtain rods. Doug was fantastic to work with. He was very friendly, easy to work with and gave a tracking # pronto and very quick delivery. The product was as advertised and in great shape. Awesome dude and I look forward to another purchase from him.
rafyvolky
Samba Member

PostPosted: Tue Dec 06, 2022 7:57 pm    Post subject: Re: Stocknazi - [email protected] - Abeed Reply with quote

I bought a part from Doug and the part was delivered in a timely manner ,great communication will do more business in the future thankyou Doug
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger Gallery Classifieds Feedback
OldeVolksHome
Samba Member

PostPosted: Thu Mar 09, 2023 7:57 am    Post subject: Re: Stocknazi - [email protected] - Abeed Reply with quote

I bought a cabinet door from Doug for my 66 SO42. It was advertised as being in good condition except for the veneer on the backside needing to be replaced. I inquired specifically about this, and Doug insisted that it was only the veneer that was damaged.

When I received it and lifted the veneer to replace it (I have a very well equipped wood shop) I discovered that it was NOT simply the veneer on the backdside of this cabinet door that needed repair.

Basically it had clearly been very wet for a long time. The entire door was structurally rotted out, entirely, all the way to the backdside of the laminate on the front.

The latch and screws were so rusted the screw heads had to be cut off with a cutoff wheel and the screws themselves were welded with rust to the thread inserts in the plastic handle. Even the pushrod for the button was rusted beyond hope of restoration. Really, the only salvageable part was the plastic button.

The door was entirely useless trash and, when notified, Doug simply replied "wow".

The vast majority of folks in the VW hobby have been a pleasure to deal with. I have bought and sold hundreds of parts on thesamba this is only the second time I have been ripped off. Buyer beware with this one.
Reply to topic    Forum Index -> Buyer and Seller Feedback All times are Mountain Standard Time/Pacific Daylight Savings Time
Page: Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
Page 4 of 5

Jump to: