Hello! Log in or Register   |  Help  |  Donate  |  Buy Shirts See all banner ads | Advertise on TheSamba.com  
TheSamba.com

Derosse - [email protected] - Steven
Page: Previous  1, 2
Forum Index -> Buyer and Seller Feedback Share: Facebook Twitter
Reply to topic
Quick sort: Show newest posts on top | Show oldest posts on top View previous topic :: View next topic  
Viewing feedback for: Derosse
Email: [email protected]
Last Visited: December 30, 2023
nautica4u
Samba Member

PostPosted: Wed Mar 01, 2017 8:39 am    Post subject: Re: Derosse - [email protected] - Steven Reply with quote

Great person to do business with very fast and takes care of you. Highly recommend this person always a pleasure to do business with.
Mastin71
Samba Member

PostPosted: Wed Mar 01, 2017 7:34 pm    Post subject: Re: Derosse - [email protected] - Steven Reply with quote

Great communication, shipped quickly, packaged well. Exactly as described.
vwfan
Samba Member

PostPosted: Thu Mar 02, 2017 8:06 am    Post subject: Re: Derosse - [email protected] - Steven Reply with quote

Thank you Steven for the fast transaction, very good communication, and thanks for safely packaging my item.. Great Seller!!!
antonio velez
Samba Member

PostPosted: Thu Jul 13, 2017 11:14 am    Post subject: Re: Derosse - [email protected] - Steven Reply with quote

Steven it's a kind of buyer everybody likes do deal. Clean questions, fast, clean payment. Thanks. Hope sell you more parts.Antonio
RadojewskiPierre
Samba Member

PostPosted: Thu Nov 16, 2017 5:07 am    Post subject: Re: Derosse - [email protected] - Steven Reply with quote

Very good communication, package very solid and very fast

Thanks Steven
67 panel
Zwittercab53
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sat Nov 25, 2017 12:50 am    Post subject: Re: Derosse - [email protected] - Steven Reply with quote

Bought a vert clip from Steven. He has been very helpful with details and extra photos. Clip was well packed and sent with trackable info. Very quick to answer mail and always in a friendly manor. I highly recommend him and would not hesitate for a second to be back for more business.

Thanks Steven
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Gallery Classifieds Feedback
brycetx
Samba Member

PostPosted: Wed Dec 20, 2017 11:54 pm    Post subject: Re: Derosse - [email protected] - Steven Reply with quote

I bought a post split crashbox from Steven. Great guy and very accommodating. The trans arrived in Texas in great shape and exactly as described.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Gallery Classifieds Feedback
Dannys
Samba Member

PostPosted: Tue Jan 23, 2018 6:58 pm    Post subject: Re: Derosse - [email protected] - Steven Reply with quote

Just bought an interior light for my Convertible from Steven, very fast communication and very good quality item just as he described. I will do business with Steven in the future.
Thanks my friend
Daniel
Peter_KG
Samba Member

PostPosted: Wed Feb 28, 2018 1:40 am    Post subject: Re: Derosse - [email protected] - Steven Reply with quote

Bought a correct fuel tap for my '54 bug from Steven, good condition, fair price and fast shipping! Good communication too!

Great seller!

Thanks,
Peter

BELGIUM
elroocky
Samba Member

PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2018 7:15 am    Post subject: Re: Derosse - [email protected] - Steven Reply with quote

the perfect parts with the perfect guy, very serious vw enthousiastic fan, matching part and description, quality conditionning and shipping, very accessible person

10 out of 10, hope to make news deals with Steven in the futur

regards

David
jimrochford
Samba Member

PostPosted: Mon Feb 04, 2019 6:25 pm    Post subject: Re: Derosse - [email protected] - Steven Reply with quote

I purchased a fender for my 1960 VW from Steven. The hardest part of the transaction: trying to figure out how to leave feedback on the Samba web site (this is my first feedback).

The transaction was very smooth. Within a day of agreeing to purchase the fender, Steven was getting shipping costs to the U.S. The fender shipped within a couple of days.

The fender arrived safe and sound via U.S. Postal Service.

Thanks Steven. This was a very smooth transaction.
jlarrey
Samba Member

PostPosted: Mon Mar 04, 2019 9:32 am    Post subject: Re: Derosse - [email protected] - Steven Reply with quote

Purchased a 6v Bosch generator from Steven. Very good communication, fast with, tracking number included, and solid packaging. Everything perfect!
I hope to deal again with him soon.
Highly recommended seller.
Many thanks!
Jose
akomjathy
Samba Member

PostPosted: Mon Jan 13, 2020 4:56 am    Post subject: Re: Derosse - [email protected] - Steven Reply with quote

I bought some Chevron taillight lenses from Steven. It was a pleasure to deal with him!! Quick clear communication, perfect packaging and perfect parts!! Don’t hesitate to make a business with him!
Thanks! Attila from Budapest
aircools
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sun Aug 09, 2020 6:50 pm    Post subject: Re: Derosse - [email protected] - Steven Reply with quote

This guy is fantastic quick to respond very helpful you can have full trust in this man
56Ragroof
Samba Member

PostPosted: Tue Aug 18, 2020 10:00 am    Post subject: Re: Derosse - [email protected] - Steven Reply with quote

Steven was great to work with. All questions and requests for additional photos received promptly. The condition of the engine case I purchased was even better than described. Very Happy
vwpartsguy
Samba Member

PostPosted: Mon Dec 21, 2020 10:30 am    Post subject: Re: Derosse - [email protected] - Steven Reply with quote

Great buyer here, great communication . Great to have good people on this site!
2067Bug
Samba Member

PostPosted: Tue Apr 27, 2021 4:02 pm    Post subject: Re: Derosse - [email protected] - Steven Reply with quote

I had a great experience purchasing an oil cooler from Steven for my 57 Oval. Communication was excellent and he made an extra effort to quickly mail the package to meet a project timeline. Thank you...
spi
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sat Jun 19, 2021 10:48 am    Post subject: Re: Derosse - [email protected] - Steven Reply with quote

I bought a rear fender for my oval from Steven.
Fast shipment with the tracking number, very good communication, good package with foam and cardboard.
The fender was as described, no bad surprises.
Great seller!
Thanks.
YuichiroM
Samba Member

PostPosted: Mon May 23, 2022 2:59 am    Post subject: Re: Derosse - [email protected] - Steven Reply with quote

I bought Front hood catcher.
Careful packing.
Early shipment.
It was splendid business.
Reply to topic    Forum Index -> Buyer and Seller Feedback All times are Mountain Standard Time/Pacific Daylight Savings Time
Page: Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: