Hello! Log in or Register   |  Help  |  Donate  |  Buy Shirts See all banner ads | Advertise on TheSamba.com  
TheSamba.com

witte - [email protected]
Page: Previous  1, 2, 3
Forum Index -> Buyer and Seller Feedback Share: Facebook Twitter
Reply to topic
Quick sort: Show newest posts on top | Show oldest posts on top View previous topic :: View next topic  
Viewing feedback for: witte
Email: [email protected]
Last Visited: Today
nachole
Samba Member

PostPosted: Mon Sep 24, 2018 5:08 pm    Post subject: Re: witte - [email protected] Reply with quote

I bought a headligts a Maarten and all correct, the fast shipment and very well packed.
I had a problem with headligts and Maarten solved it very fast. He is very attentive and gives solutions for any problem.
Thanks you very much. I hope to buy more pieces for my beetle.
pillansii
Samba Member

PostPosted: Mon Mar 11, 2019 8:12 pm    Post subject: Re: witte - [email protected] Reply with quote

Great parts, well priced.
Great communication.
Shipped quickly and super packaging.
Would buy from again.
Thanks!
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Gallery Classifieds Feedback
motofly196
Samba Member

PostPosted: Tue Jul 09, 2019 8:51 am    Post subject: Re: witte - [email protected] Reply with quote

I just purchased an early pulley from Maarten. He responded to my email immediately, and provided a shipping price. It arrived in WAY better condition than was described. I would buy something from him again, no question! Thanks Maarten!

Scott
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Gallery Classifieds Feedback
Blitzkriegbug
Samba Member

PostPosted: Thu Aug 22, 2019 9:28 am    Post subject: Re: witte - [email protected] Reply with quote

I bought some euro bumper guards from Maarten. He responded quickly to all my emails and was very helpful. When they arrived they were packaged extremely well. Looking forward to dealing with him again

Thanks Maarten
Julle
Samba Member

PostPosted: Mon Jun 29, 2020 1:27 pm    Post subject: Re: witte - [email protected] Reply with quote

I ordered to Maarteen two European Hella headlights, good deal, very kind guy. Packaging was well done and the delivery despite the covid situation was good with the tracking number of the shipment.
lardawge
Samba Member

PostPosted: Tue Jun 08, 2021 7:58 am    Post subject: Re: witte - [email protected] Reply with quote

Ordered a refurbished early petcock from Maarteen. He was great to deal with and let me know exactly when it shipped as well as tracking. It showed up in great condition and looks to be in great shape, ready to install. Thanks Maarteen!
gerryjunior
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sun Jun 20, 2021 2:30 pm    Post subject: Re: witte - [email protected] Reply with quote

good honest seller, good communication, item as described , would purchase from him again,
kafer52
Samba Member

PostPosted: Fri Dec 24, 2021 3:40 pm    Post subject: Re: witte - [email protected] Reply with quote

I just received my set of Zwitter Hella headlights from Maarten. It was an excellent transaction and they were packaged very well to arrive safely. I highly recommend Maarten.
DannyZ
Samba Member

PostPosted: Tue Dec 28, 2021 4:46 am    Post subject: Re: witte - [email protected] Reply with quote

I’ve been buying European head lights from [email protected]. I’ve bought 7 sets now. The first 4 sets were great, the last 3 sets, 2 of the 3 were in poor condition and one pair were mismatched one Bug and one Bus. Maarten offers me 25 euros. That doesn’t fix the problem, I now have a mismatch sets. Watch out for this guy. HES A RIP OFFERS
Kalapaki Papa
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sat Mar 05, 2022 10:36 pm    Post subject: Re: witte - [email protected] Reply with quote

Parts received in good condition. Post was slow but NOT seller’s fault… great parts for the price!
61 L380 sedan
62 SO33 L380
63 standard micro
63 cabrio
64 KG coupe
64 sedan
66 sedan
67 beetle
70 empi GTV
70 VWOA Formula Vee
73 Economotors super beetle
74 GSR / German look rally tribute super beetle
76 cabrio
& a bunch of non-vw rolling stock parked in and around the barn. Just can’t help myself!
jjjjack
Samba Member

PostPosted: Wed Feb 01, 2023 10:27 am    Post subject: Re: witte - [email protected] Reply with quote

Purchased an NOS Bosch TK6A3 coil. Item was as advertised, well packaged, and shipped promptly. Thanks!
IG:j.stenner
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Twitter Instagram Gallery Classifieds Feedback
Bill Dykes
Samba Member

PostPosted: Thu Apr 13, 2023 7:16 pm    Post subject: Re: witte - [email protected] Reply with quote

Maarten is a good dealer. I bought a pair of Albert mirrors from him for my Ghia. They are beautiful. Thanks Maarten.
1953zwitterx2
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sat Feb 17, 2024 1:03 pm    Post subject: Re: witte - [email protected] Reply with quote

Great seller ordered 2 Hella headlights came well packaged great communication Thanks
Reply to topic    Forum Index -> Buyer and Seller Feedback All times are Mountain Standard Time/Pacific Daylight Savings Time
Page: Previous  1, 2, 3
Page 3 of 3

Jump to: