Hello! Log in or Register   |  Help  |  Donate  |  Buy Shirts See all banner ads | Advertise on TheSamba.com  
TheSamba.com

Wolfsburg West
Page: Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 21, 22, 23
Jump to:
Forum Index -> Buyer and Seller Feedback Share: Facebook Twitter
Reply to topic
Quick sort: Show newest posts on top | Show oldest posts on top View previous topic :: View next topic  
j-sou
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sun Jun 20, 2021 11:42 am    Post subject: Re: Wolfsburg West Reply with quote

Anyone else have problems with their "Wish List"? The quantity of items specifically. It randomly changes the quantity of the items in my wish list occasionally. I fix it, then notice some have randomly changed again later.

My girls wanted to get me some parts for Father's Day and ended up buying duplicates of some items because the qty in the wish list had randomly changed. Rolling Eyes I checked it this morning and some of the remaining items had wrong qtys. The wiring harness in my list had increased from 1 to 6!!! Laughing I don't need 6 harnesses for my car, thanks... I corrected the qty of the items, AGAIN, but I suspect they will randomly change again.

I'll call them in the morning and set up a return for the duplicate items. We'll see if they want me to pay a restocking fee. Confused

Anyone else have wish list qty problems with them?? Kind of annoying when someone wants to buy you some parts for a gift instead of some crap off Amazon, and this happens.
EverettB Premium Member
Administrator

PostPosted: Sun Jun 20, 2021 5:37 pm    Post subject: Re: Wolfsburg West Reply with quote

I have noticed that on some random items in the past but I thought it was me adding things more than once by accident over time as I sort of use the wishlist as reminder list on how to find some stuff too.
I know I have done that in a few cases.

I went to go look right now though and a bunch of the numbers are much higher than I think I would have ever selected so maybe there is some issue.
Stop dead photo links! Post your photos to The Samba Gallery!
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Facebook Instagram Gallery Classifieds Feedback
Chickensoup
Samba Member

PostPosted: Thu Dec 30, 2021 4:02 pm    Post subject: Re: Wolfsburg West Reply with quote

Hi yall. I got a gift card for WW. They are on vacation, and I didn't realize this until after I sent an email.

Does anyone know how to use them? I'm not seeing a box for gift cards in checkout.

Thanks
'66 RIP
'69 RIP
Hosea 4:6 "My people are destroyed for lack of knowledge"
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Gallery Classifieds Feedback
PatJr
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sat Nov 11, 2023 7:08 am    Post subject: Re: Wolfsburg West Reply with quote

just a shout out to WW
ordered a brake light switch for 70 van
they mailed it the same day and it arrived the next
installed it and now the brake lights work again
yea! this is my only car and I'm up a creek without it

Thanks WW!
CanStan
Samba Member

PostPosted: Fri Dec 22, 2023 1:36 pm    Post subject: Re: Wolfsburg West Reply with quote

I bought a blue WW signal flasher relay from a local supplier. Like pretty much every vendor I’ve bought from, they do not accept returns on electrical parts. Fair enough. When the $100 flasher died after about 3 months of use, I emailed WW just to see if, since it was their branded part, they would be willing to offer a bit of a break on a replacement part.

I immediately got a reply from Rich, who told me to mail him the defective part to see what went wrong. The day he received it, he dropped a new one in the mail to send as a replacement. It even came with a hand written note.

I appreciated how easy Rich was to deal with. He never asked for a receipt or hassled me about possibly having faulty wiring or other install errors. He just assumed I was being honest, and treated me right.

Thanks Rich and Wolfsburg West!
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Gallery Classifieds Feedback
Reply to topic    Forum Index -> Buyer and Seller Feedback All times are Mountain Standard Time/Pacific Daylight Savings Time
Page: Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 21, 22, 23
Jump to:
Page 23 of 23

Jump to: