Hello! Log in or Register   |  Help  |  Donate  |  Buy Shirts See all banner ads | Advertise on TheSamba.com  
TheSamba.com

Is Barnum Bug Barn Millington Michigan GTG?
Forum Index -> General/Chat Share: Facebook Twitter
Reply to topic
Quick sort: Show newest posts on top | Show oldest posts on top View previous topic :: View next topic  
fleagle
Samba Member

PostPosted: Wed Jun 23, 2021 6:10 am    Post subject: Is Barnum Bug Barn Millington Michigan GTG? Reply with quote

Looking for an IRS torsion housing & king pin beam for
a sand rail project I'd like to get going. Was wondering if
it is a good place to deal with....
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Gallery Classifieds Feedback
Ceckert64
Samba Member

PostPosted: Wed Jun 23, 2021 1:58 pm    Post subject: Re: Is Barnum Bug Barn Millington Michigan GTG? Reply with quote

Just amazing! I go there all the time, Tons of parts and cars. It’s you pick out salvage and there are a couple dozen busses, 50+ Classic beetle and Ghias, Things, T3s and a T4. Here’s a thread I started on it https://www.thesamba.com/vw/forum/viewtopic.php?t=753159&highlight=

It’s also RG Barnum Auto Salvage that is the salvage yard, they are open 9-5 week days and 9-1 on Saturday. Barnums bug barn is the new parts shop he runs, it’s an empi dealer and open weekdays 6-(?).

There are tons of IRS torsion housings already cut off and tons of king pin front beams. School busses full of parts
“Fitz” 1971 Westfalia Poptop
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Instagram Gallery Classifieds Feedback
fleagle
Samba Member

PostPosted: Wed Jun 23, 2021 2:24 pm    Post subject: Re: Is Barnum Bug Barn Millington Michigan GTG? Reply with quote

Hey that's some good news! I didn't think to search the forums until after I made this post. I did see your awesome post about them! Looks like a place for a scrounger to go to!!

Are their hours pretty regular, or is it better to call before going? I'm about an hour from there...
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Gallery Classifieds Feedback
Ceckert64
Samba Member

PostPosted: Wed Jun 23, 2021 2:39 pm    Post subject: Re: Is Barnum Bug Barn Millington Michigan GTG? Reply with quote

I don’t think there are many parts you can’t find there.

They are regular but it wouldn’t hurt to call. Prices are fair I would guess it may be a couple hundred for all that but I go you call and ask he could probably give you a price
“Fitz” 1971 Westfalia Poptop
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Instagram Gallery Classifieds Feedback
Reply to topic    Forum Index -> General/Chat All times are Mountain Standard Time/Pacific Daylight Savings Time
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: