Hello! Log in or Register   |  Help  |  Donate  |  Buy Shirts See all banner ads | Advertise on TheSamba.com  
TheSamba.com

jmart5267 - [email protected] - Jesse Martinez
Forum Index -> Buyer and Seller Feedback Share: Facebook Twitter
Reply to topic
Quick sort: Show newest posts on top | Show oldest posts on top View previous topic :: View next topic  
Viewing feedback for: jmart5267
Email: [email protected]
Last Visited: April 16, 2024
gabvwkey
Samba Member

PostPosted: Wed May 13, 2020 12:50 pm    Post subject: jmart5267 - [email protected] - Jesse Martinez Reply with quote

Just completed a successful transaction with Jesse, great seller, fast shipping, 100% recommended!

~gabvwkey.com~ Wink
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Facebook Twitter Gallery Classifieds Feedback
sgiandubh
Samba Member

PostPosted: Mon Aug 24, 2020 6:12 pm    Post subject: Re: jmart5267 - [email protected] - Jesse Martinez Reply with quote

Great seller! Excellent communication, fast shipping and a picture of the package and tracking label emailed to me. Will definitely buy from Jesse again.

Tim
oldwolf
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sun Sep 06, 2020 1:14 pm    Post subject: Re: jmart5267 - [email protected] - Jesse Martinez Reply with quote

jmart5267-Jesse provided me with bump stops for my VW that were in great condition and shipped out right away, l would highly recommend him as a trusted seller on TheSamba.
vanagonswede
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sun Dec 20, 2020 1:47 am    Post subject: Re: jmart5267 - [email protected] - Jesse Martinez Reply with quote

Can recommend this seller.
Fast shipping. Didn't even take a week to arrive to Sweden.
Pictures of the parcel before shipping.

Will definitly buy again from him.
AppleGwen
Samba Member

PostPosted: Wed Jun 23, 2021 11:47 pm    Post subject: Re: jmart5267 - [email protected] - Jesse Martinez Reply with quote

I needed a master key for my 1970 VW Beetle. I tried other locksmith shops but all they could do is make me a copy of my old worn out key. I finally turn to
The Samba for help. I chose Jmart5267 because he's located in Southern Calif. like myself. I contacted him via his email and got an answer in a couple of days.
I agreed on the price he quoted plus sent him a picture of the door handle code and the worn out key. A couple of days later, he sent me a picture of the tracking number and I received my keys in a week. I tried the keys in the door handles and ignition switch. Fit like a glove and works like a charm. It sure put a smile on my face. If you live in California, (or not), give Jesse a call, you won't be disappointed. I give Jesse "Five Stars". Thank you, Jesse, it's been a pleasure doing business with you.

AppleGwen Very Happy
SupBeat74
Samba Member

PostPosted: Tue Jan 04, 2022 12:23 pm    Post subject: Re: jmart5267 - [email protected] - Jesse Martinez Reply with quote

Purchased a rear apron lock catch for my ‘67.
Recommended Seller.
Quick response to emails, communicative, quick shipment, well packaged, item as described.
Would do business with again.
Thank you. VW Logo
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Gallery Classifieds Feedback
Bill Dykes
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sat Mar 19, 2022 2:19 pm    Post subject: Re: jmart5267 - [email protected] - Jesse Martinez Reply with quote

Purchased a right side door latch from Jesse. Great price,fast shipping.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Gallery Classifieds Feedback
YellowSplittie
Samba Member

PostPosted: Mon Feb 27, 2023 4:51 pm    Post subject: Re: jmart5267 - [email protected] - Jesse Martinez Reply with quote

Purchased a pair of camper cabinet latches. They were promptly shipped and tracking photo sent.

Highly recommended.
'64 Kombi
'62 Beetle
'61 Standard Bus, Mango
capefearmegs
Samba Member

PostPosted: Wed Sep 20, 2023 10:00 am    Post subject: Re: jmart5267 - [email protected] - Jesse Martinez Reply with quote

Super fast shipping. Product as described. Great communication.
PanGhia
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sat Dec 16, 2023 4:41 pm    Post subject: Re: jmart5267 - [email protected] - Jesse Martinez Reply with quote

I just received my order via fast shipping, and exactly as described, a pair of nice condition vintage VW buffers for window cranks. Accepts PayPal for ease of use. Thank you.
70bus Premium Member
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sat Jan 20, 2024 4:54 pm    Post subject: Re: jmart5267 - [email protected] - Jesse Martinez Reply with quote

Fast shipping and carefully cleaned and boxed - EXCELLENT!
"If Von Dutch was alive, he'd walk in there with a pistol and shoot these people."
-Robert Williams
Surfwagon
Samba Member

PostPosted: Tue Mar 19, 2024 1:16 pm    Post subject: Re: jmart5267 - [email protected] - Jesse Martinez Reply with quote

Quick and responsive! Great work
jhonfpachon
Samba Member

PostPosted: Thu Mar 21, 2024 4:33 pm    Post subject: Re: jmart5267 - [email protected] - Jesse Martinez Reply with quote

Totally recommend this seller. Fast shipping.
Send picture of packing for tracking from USPS before shipping.

Will buy again from him, no doubt. Smile
Reply to topic    Forum Index -> Buyer and Seller Feedback All times are Mountain Standard Time/Pacific Daylight Savings Time
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: