Hello! Log in or Register   |  Help  |  Donate  |  Buy Shirts See all banner ads | Advertise on TheSamba.com  
TheSamba.com

Polish Turd: My euro Syncro
Page: Previous  1, 2
Forum Index -> Vanagon Share: Facebook Twitter
Reply to topic
Quick sort: Show newest posts on top | Show oldest posts on top View previous topic :: View next topic  
Jake de Villiers
Samba Member

PostPosted: Thu Jun 24, 2021 8:43 am    Post subject: Re: Polish Turd: My euro Syncro Reply with quote

ScottShelley wrote:
candyman wrote:
ScottShelley wrote:
Sodo wrote:
ScottShelley wrote:
mitch5 wrote:
djkeev wrote:
We haven’t banned many users.
Only one was a so called self proclaimed Syncro expert….. and we’ve banned him multiple times.

Dave

i'm going off what the PO told me, which might not be true.

Who was the banned member? Inquiring minds want to know

He had an excellent mechanic.
His wife read Samba posts over his shoulder and made dick jokes! 🤣🤣

HaHa!!!

He also had the worlds greatest stash of nos syncro parts and loved posting about them, and really loved ending with not selling any of them

And dont think for a second he’s not still lurking here Wink

Oh he's definitely still lurking. He will reappear as Syncrobator or some other name soon, telling us about the 13 vans him and his wife own along with the great mechanic who works on them.
What a perfect name for that self-absorbed asshole!!!
http://sites.google.com/site/subyjake/mydixiedarlin%27
www.crescentbeachguitar.com
www.thebassspa.com
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Instagram Gallery Classifieds Feedback
joetiger Premium Member
Samba Member

PostPosted: Mon Jul 26, 2021 8:03 am    Post subject: Re: Polish Turd: My euro Syncro Reply with quote

The seller from Poland is an Irish exporter. He sold a buddy of mine a Syncro tin top TDI that was sitting in the same lot as this green van. I almost went in on a package deal to get a Bundeswehr 2wd Doka diesel in the same shipment but had just bought another project and didn't have the space.

The tin top Syncro that my buddy got looked great in pics but has serious rust issues, like big holes in the frame rails and underneath the front subframe, to the point that he actually found a rust-free '84 tin top here in Colorado and is currently removing everything from the Syncro, rebuilding, and converting the '84.

That is a unique van! Can't wait to see how it turns out.

'86 NAHT Vanagon GL Syncro/ supercharged ABA 2.0 "Pigpen"
'04 GTI 1.8T
'04 Golf R32

"get metaphysical with it. if it's simply a means to get to and from places, it will let you down. if it becomes your zen, it can't fail you." -dabaron

"Still, it's good to be afield."--VWagabond

Available Now! Vanagon to Louisiana--A Two-Lane Reckoning Through Past and Present

www.josephtrussell.com
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Instagram Gallery Classifieds Feedback
Reply to topic    Forum Index -> Vanagon All times are Mountain Standard Time/Pacific Daylight Savings Time
Page: Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: