Hello! Log in or Register   |  Help  |  Donate  |  Buy Shirts See all banner ads | Advertise on TheSamba.com  
TheSamba.com

Sperrwolf lock disassembly
Forum Index -> Accessories/Memorabilia/Toys Share: Facebook Twitter
Reply to topic
Quick sort: Show newest posts on top | Show oldest posts on top View previous topic :: View next topic  
charlitoss
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sun Jul 11, 2021 3:37 pm    Post subject: Sperrwolf lock disassembly Reply with quote

Hi everyone! I have a sperrwolf lock with no key and I'm trying to impression a key. So far I haven't had any luck, so I'm wondering if there's any way to take out the lock cylinder. Any help will be deeply appreciated!

Image may have been reduced in size. Click image to view fullscreen.
RareAir
Samba Member

PostPosted: Mon Jul 12, 2021 10:45 am    Post subject: Re: Sperrwolf lock disassembly Reply with quote

You need to separate the top half of the locker from the bottom half. The key tumbler is locked into place with a “e” clip which must be removed before the locking tumbler can be slid out from the top
1959 Typ 117
1959 Typ 265
1961 356B
1966 Typ 151
1966 Typ 241
charlitoss
Samba Member

PostPosted: Tue Jul 13, 2021 8:28 am    Post subject: Re: Sperrwolf lock disassembly Reply with quote

I already separated the top part, but I haven't seen the 'e' clip that holds the tumbler in place. Where I can access it to remove it?

Thank you for your answer!
Reply to topic    Forum Index -> Accessories/Memorabilia/Toys All times are Mountain Standard Time/Pacific Daylight Savings Time
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: