Hello! Log in or Register   |  Help  |  Donate  |  Buy Shirts See all banner ads | Advertise on TheSamba.com  
TheSamba.com

Chris Morrice - [email protected]
Page: Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5
Forum Index -> Buyer and Seller Feedback Share: Facebook Twitter
Reply to topic
Quick sort: Show newest posts on top | Show oldest posts on top View previous topic :: View next topic  
Viewing feedback for: Chris Morrice
Email: [email protected]
Last Visited: April 15, 2024
marco815
Samba Member

PostPosted: Wed Jul 14, 2021 10:36 am    Post subject: Re: Chris Morrice - [email protected] Reply with quote

I bought a inner wheel arch section for Karmann Ghia from Chris. He cutted it as i wanted. The part is in very nice condition. Shipping was very fast and he knows how to avoid taxes. Very Happy I would buy from him again!
myklsmyth
Samba Member

PostPosted: Tue Aug 10, 2021 11:59 am    Post subject: Re: Chris Morrice - [email protected] Reply with quote

Chris shipped me a window regulator for my bus. Good speed, good part, worked perfectly. Solid guy!
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Gallery Classifieds Feedback
kevin_Wood_NZ
Samba Member

PostPosted: Wed Sep 07, 2022 2:26 pm    Post subject: Re: Chris Morrice - [email protected] Reply with quote

I have searched all over New Zealand for the final part (1967 oil bath air filter) for my engine restore. Found Chris had one for sale. Wanted it sent international. This was not a problem and the part arrived when promised. The part was very good quality as per the classified. I was very pleased and recommend the seller. If you are outside the USA and are after a hard to find part check out Chris he will ship even to the bottom of the world.
As we say in NZ "Thanks mate"
Yarkle
Samba Member

PostPosted: Mon Sep 19, 2022 6:19 pm    Post subject: Re: Chris Morrice - [email protected] Reply with quote

I cannot say enough about Chris. I'll be honest and say I have brain damage so sometimes I have trouble explaining what exactly I need for a part or a body metal section, and i ll send him some bizarro photoshop picture and hell send me something that makes way more sense.

I got a really solid squareback locally, but up here in the salty northeast, its always nice to have extra body panels as they are hard to come by up here.

Chris always has good prices, and everything ive ever gotten from him is solid and in good shape, but I though for sure he wouldnt be able to ship me 2 fenders, 2 doors, and an apron from California to Maine. But he did, on a pallet via XPO, and it gave me a chance to get pappadillas from Papa Shaqs, at about 1/5 of the cost it would have taken with separate fedex boxes.

https://www.thesamba.com/vw/forum/viewtopic.php?t=771024&highlight=
67conv
Samba Member

PostPosted: Wed Mar 13, 2024 7:34 pm    Post subject: Re: Chris Morrice - [email protected] Reply with quote

Bought a OEM 1967 Beetle ign. switch and a set of 2 original keys for it. Great communication, willing to negotiate a reasonable price, and quick secure shipping. Recommended!

Previously owned: 72 "Baja Champion SE" Spec. Edition Super Beetle bought NEW; 79 Convertible bought NEW; 67 type 1 savanna beige; 67 2.0 911S; 73 2.4 911T; 63 356 T6 B Cabriolet; 64 356 SC sunroof coupe; 72 Type-3 Squareback; 68 + 69 Type-3 Fastbacks; 87 Vanagon GL Wasserboxer
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Gallery Classifieds Feedback
Reply to topic    Forum Index -> Buyer and Seller Feedback All times are Mountain Standard Time/Pacific Daylight Savings Time
Page: Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5
Page 5 of 5

Jump to: