Hello! Log in or Register   |  Help  |  Donate  |  Buy Shirts See all banner ads | Advertise on TheSamba.com  
TheSamba.com

Looking for this 1966 Bus to Reunite OG Booklets VIN 226155822
Forum Index -> Split Bus Share: Facebook Twitter
Reply to topic
Quick sort: Show newest posts on top | Show oldest posts on top View previous topic :: View next topic  
volkswagen60
Samba Member

PostPosted: Fri Jun 25, 2021 10:46 am    Post subject: Looking for this 1966 Bus to Reunite OG Booklets VIN 226155822 Reply with quote

Hello everyone, I’m looking for the current owner of this bus. It was sold by Borbon Fabrications within last few years in Sacramento, CA. Borbon does not have the buyers info. I have what I believe are the original service booklet and owner's manual that originally went with this bus from dealership. Trying to reunite booklets with bus.
(I am in contact with Marius who owned the bus a few sales ago, but I've hit a deadend)

VIN 226155822

Let me know. Thank you.
Image may have been reduced in size. Click image to view fullscreen.

Last edited by volkswagen60 on Thu Jul 22, 2021 5:24 pm; edited 1 time in total
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Instagram Gallery Classifieds Feedback
Miskeroo
Samba Member

PostPosted: Fri Jun 25, 2021 4:25 pm    Post subject: Re: Looking for this 1966 Bus to Reunite OG Booklets (SACRAMENTO,CA) Reply with quote

Ahh you are a good VW person. Props to you for the effort. I’m sure it will be a successful reunion.

I checked my 66 vin, no luck for me Sad
volkswagen60
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sun Jun 27, 2021 11:40 am    Post subject: Re: Looking for this 1966 Bus to Reunite OG Booklets (SACRAMENTO,CA) Reply with quote

Miskeroo wrote:
Ahh you are a good VW person. Props to you for the effort. I’m sure it will be a successful reunion.

I checked my 66 vin, no luck for me Sad

Thanks, still looking!!
volkswagen60
Samba Member

PostPosted: Wed Jul 21, 2021 9:20 am    Post subject: Re: Looking for this 1966 Bus to Reunite OG Booklets (SACRAMENTO,CA) Reply with quote

Still looking.....
Erik G
Samba Member

PostPosted: Thu Jul 22, 2021 1:06 pm    Post subject: Re: Looking for this 1966 Bus to Reunite OG Booklets (SACRAMENTO,CA) Reply with quote

volkswagen60 wrote:
Still looking.....

type the actual vin out instead of just posting a picture. Then - anyone searching google for that vin will find your post
volkswagen60
Samba Member

PostPosted: Thu Jul 22, 2021 5:26 pm    Post subject: Re: Looking for this 1966 Bus to Reunite OG Booklets (SACRAMENTO,CA) Reply with quote

Erik G wrote:
volkswagen60 wrote:
Still looking.....

type the actual vin out instead of just posting a picture. Then - anyone searching google for that vin will find your post

Thanks for suggestion.
Reply to topic    Forum Index -> Split Bus All times are Mountain Standard Time/Pacific Daylight Savings Time
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: