Hello! Log in or Register   |  Help  |  Donate  |  Buy Shirts See all banner ads | Advertise on TheSamba.com  
TheSamba.com

Gabriel VW keys & Locks - [email protected]
Page: Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 53, 54, 55  Next
Jump to:
Forum Index -> Buyer and Seller Feedback Share: Facebook Twitter
Reply to topic
Quick sort: Show newest posts on top | Show oldest posts on top View previous topic :: View next topic  
Viewing feedback for: gabvwkey
Email: [email protected]
Last Visited: Today
Pops67Beetle
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sun Jan 03, 2021 4:40 am    Post subject: Re: Gabriel VW keys & Locks - [email protected] Reply with quote

40 years ago my Pop’s 67 bug was broken into and the original ignition smashed. Pop changed it but it was never quite right (and there was only one ignition key!). I reached out to Gabriel and only a few days later I had a new ignition switch and spare keys. Thanks for helping me and my kids get the old girl closer to being like new! Awesome, quality work!

Charlie and Family!
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Gallery Classifieds Feedback
Cptn. Calzone
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sun Jan 03, 2021 10:48 am    Post subject: Re: Gabriel VW keys & Locks - [email protected] Reply with quote

Gabriel is a stand up guy
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Gallery Classifieds Feedback
sramalama
Samba Member

PostPosted: Mon Feb 08, 2021 8:36 pm    Post subject: Re: Gabriel VW keys & Locks - [email protected] Reply with quote

Gabriel does awesome work for a fair price. I will happily use him again and have! Very happy all around!!!
sramalama
Samba Member

PostPosted: Mon Feb 08, 2021 8:40 pm    Post subject: Re: Gabriel VW keys & Locks - [email protected] Reply with quote

Additionally, he’s honest and great with communication and shipping, absolutely a pleasure to deal with!!!!
Jason
obnoxiousblue
Samba Member

PostPosted: Thu Mar 18, 2021 6:41 pm    Post subject: Re: Gabriel VW keys & Locks - [email protected] Reply with quote

So glad to have had the chance to buy from Gabriel again. Years ago he had done my keys for my 71 Super, later he did more for my 77 Westy. Both of those moved on to new owners and I find myself nearing completion on the rebuild of a 64 Beetle. Only Gabriel would have a set of NOS handles laying around to fit my car, he had them coded and shipped off within a day - and they were in my hands 48 hours later.
They’re mounted on the car and looking like a million bucks. Now, my 64 has new handles and new keys that match its original key.

Thanks Gabriel!
I’m sure I’ll be back!
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Gallery Classifieds Feedback
tleepismo
Samba Member

PostPosted: Tue Mar 23, 2021 4:16 pm    Post subject: Re: Gabriel VW keys & Locks - [email protected] Reply with quote

Great Key Match...works perfect
brando90gl
Samba Member

PostPosted: Fri Mar 26, 2021 11:59 am    Post subject: Re: Gabriel VW keys & Locks - [email protected] Reply with quote

Ordered two L code keys cut to code from Gabriel. Guess what? They work.

Decent pricing and fast shipment. Will do business with him again.
harrymarlin
Samba Member

PostPosted: Tue Jun 08, 2021 7:14 am    Post subject: Re: Gabriel VW keys & Locks - [email protected] Reply with quote

Bought 4 keys from Gabriel, with stamping. Smooth transaction, as always. I will definitely use again!
ISO Albuquerque "Imported Motors" dealership paraphernalia
EverettB Premium Member
Administrator

PostPosted: Sat Jun 19, 2021 9:47 am    Post subject: Re: Gabriel VW keys & Locks - [email protected] Reply with quote

Gabriel bought a bunch of ignitions from me, everything went smoothly.
Stop dead photo links! Post your photos to The Samba Gallery!
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Facebook Instagram Gallery Classifieds Feedback
obnoxiousblue
Samba Member

PostPosted: Fri Jul 23, 2021 7:39 pm    Post subject: Re: Gabriel VW keys & Locks - [email protected] Reply with quote

I’ve posted here before, but another order warrants more great feedback.
Gabriel cut to code and stamped a set of NOS keys for my bug. They arrived quick and work perfectly. This of course after I recently bought a set of NOS handles, and got my NOS ignition switch from him - among many other great interactions for other cars over the years.
Stellar service every. single. time.
Thanks Gabriel!
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Gallery Classifieds Feedback
HBGhia
Samba Member

PostPosted: Thu Aug 19, 2021 9:06 am    Post subject: Re: Gabriel VW keys & Locks - [email protected] Reply with quote

Gabriel does it again! I sent him my two door handles and an ignition switch. The ignition switch was not correct for my year ('66), so he supplied one and matched it to the door lock cylinders which he repaired and rebuilt. Fantastic job! Thank you Gabriel!
wemfam
Samba Member

PostPosted: Thu Oct 14, 2021 5:29 pm    Post subject: Re: Gabriel VW keys & Locks - [email protected] Reply with quote

Thanks Gabriel! Key works great and looks even better!!
Zwitterkafer
Samba Member

PostPosted: Fri Feb 04, 2022 3:08 pm    Post subject: Re: Gabriel VW keys & Locks - [email protected] Reply with quote

Gabriel provided an original Huf key blank, cut it to the door lock code for my early Type 3, and shipped it promptly. The key works perfectly, Thanks Gabriel!
[email protected]
Samba Member

PostPosted: Thu Feb 10, 2022 6:21 am    Post subject: Re: Gabriel VW keys & Locks - [email protected] Reply with quote

1967 key code given ...beautiful key received amazing thanks so much
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Classifieds Feedback
grissom72
Samba Member

PostPosted: Mon Apr 11, 2022 12:59 pm    Post subject: Re: Gabriel VW keys & Locks - [email protected] Reply with quote

Gabriel was awesome to work with. I had a really worn back up ignition key for my 65 bus and wanted to get some spares. Quick email with a pic of the key and a quick response set me up to have the keys in 3 days. Great to do business with. Would buy from him anytime.

AG
easy e
Samba Member

PostPosted: Tue Jun 21, 2022 10:34 pm    Post subject: Re: Gabriel VW keys & Locks - [email protected] Reply with quote

Gabe inquired about some parts I had for sale. He knew just what he was looking for, communicated clearly and followed payment instructions perfectly (& promptly). A perfect transaction.
Thank you Gabe!
vwpostcard
Samba Member

PostPosted: Wed Jul 27, 2022 7:27 pm    Post subject: Re: Gabriel VW keys & Locks - [email protected] Reply with quote

Gabriel rebuilt my original door handle lock as good as new. Quick turnaround, fair price, and amazing workmanship. Thanks!
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Gallery Classifieds Feedback
bugman8774
Samba Member

PostPosted: Tue Aug 23, 2022 7:59 am    Post subject: Re: Gabriel VW keys & Locks - [email protected] Reply with quote

Top notch service. Have a P code split ignition tumbler and no keys. Not only did he have the blanks, he cut them to the code, shipped them out same day and got them just a couple days later. They worked flawlessly. Very impressed and highly recommend Gabriel!

*Present*
-74 Baja Bug ( \o o/ )
-73 Thing |O||_o_||O|

Its not dripping oil, its marking its territory!
petemart
Samba Member

PostPosted: Tue Nov 08, 2022 1:11 am    Post subject: Re: Gabriel VW keys & Locks - [email protected] Reply with quote

Gabriel supplied a rebuilt Ghia ignition barrel and cut a Ghia hood lock I got sent to him for me and picked up early that the door key I had and the door codes i gave him didn't match from photos.

All sorted and sent to Australia without an issue and the parts all work perfectly.

I'm glad there is still his level of knowledge in our hobby.

Thanks!
lkingvw
Samba Member

PostPosted: Tue Jan 31, 2023 6:12 pm    Post subject: Re: Gabriel VW keys & Locks - [email protected] Reply with quote

Excellent! gave Gabriel key codes had my keys in a few days. They work great. Highly recommended. Thank you Gabriel.
Reply to topic    Forum Index -> Buyer and Seller Feedback All times are Mountain Standard Time/Pacific Daylight Savings Time
Page: Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 53, 54, 55  Next
Jump to:
Page 54 of 55

Jump to: