Hello! Log in or Register   |  Help  |  Donate  |  Buy Shirts See all banner ads | Advertise on TheSamba.com  
TheSamba.com

dutchboyvw - Mike Johnson - [email protected]
Page: Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 16, 17, 18, 19  Next
Jump to:
Forum Index -> Buyer and Seller Feedback Share: Facebook Twitter
Reply to topic
Quick sort: Show newest posts on top | Show oldest posts on top View previous topic :: View next topic  
Viewing feedback for: dutchboyvw
Email: [email protected]
Last Visited: March 24, 2024
jmarshall024
Samba Member

PostPosted: Wed Apr 28, 2021 4:53 am    Post subject: Re: dutchboyvw - Mike Johnson - [email protected] Reply with quote

I bought some heater channels from Mike. They were in great shape and he packaged them well to ship to the East Coast. thanks again!
baybus'n
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sun Jul 25, 2021 3:24 pm    Post subject: Re: dutchboyvw - Mike Johnson - [email protected] Reply with quote

Just bought a set of Baja fenders from Mike, on a Sunday. Easy guy to deal with, obvious he's all about the craft and furthering the Classic VW community. Would deal with him again.
petrol punk
Samba Member

PostPosted: Thu Aug 12, 2021 2:21 pm    Post subject: Re: dutchboyvw - Mike Johnson - [email protected] Reply with quote

I bought some seats from Mike and a wheel. Great guy totally fair on the price and he runs a nice little shop worth checking out.
empiracer
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sat Sep 04, 2021 8:21 am    Post subject: Re: dutchboyvw - Mike Johnson - [email protected] Reply with quote

Just completed a transaction with Mike , 100% excellent selller from beginning to end
Timscc
Samba Member

PostPosted: Tue Oct 05, 2021 3:31 am    Post subject: Re: dutchboyvw - Mike Johnson - [email protected] Reply with quote

Just bought a pedal assembly from Mike. He responded quick to messages and was great to deal with. Very reasonable.
Seanpd
Samba Member

PostPosted: Fri Oct 15, 2021 7:29 pm    Post subject: Re: dutchboyvw - Mike Johnson - [email protected] Reply with quote

Met Mike Johnson last weekend. Bought some body parts from him for my new VW project. Great guy to deal with, very knowledgeable and willing to share what he knows with fellow VW enthusiasts.

Will definitely buy more items from him in the future if possible.

Sean Dennis
ALLSTOCKVW
Samba Member

PostPosted: Mon Jan 10, 2022 11:27 pm    Post subject: Re: dutchboyvw - Mike Johnson - [email protected] Reply with quote

Thxs for the vw deals
Nile55
Samba Member

PostPosted: Fri Jan 14, 2022 3:53 pm    Post subject: Re: dutchboyvw - Mike Johnson - [email protected] Reply with quote

Rear brake backing plates and bearing retainers. All good. A+.
restojohnny
Samba Member

PostPosted: Thu May 12, 2022 8:31 am    Post subject: Re: dutchboyvw - Mike Johnson - [email protected] Reply with quote

Me and my brotha Mike go WAY BACK we’ve been trading selling and buying from each other for the last 25 years and not once was I disappointed in dealing with Mike. He’s honest and has everything I need and I’m sure he has what you need aswell if not he will hunt it down for you. THANKYOU my brotha for years of being someone I can trust.
53 LHD, LH cargo door standard kombi
54 Pre-A Porsche
55 oval ribbed door non-semiphore
56 semiphore ragtop
63 notchback (work in progress)
67 OG black paint beetle sedan empi accessorized
67 original Empi GTV beetle convertible !!
67 euro squareback
67 deluxe walkthru (work in progress)
67 convertible ghia (work in progress)

"STAY OUTTA MY BACKYARD !!! "
Slow-N-Rusty
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sun May 29, 2022 5:10 pm    Post subject: Re: dutchboyvw - Mike Johnson - [email protected] Reply with quote

Picked up a front apron from Mike last week. Good condition and good price, can't really ask for more. I'll definitely be picking up more pieces as I move ahead with my resto.
Peternevada
Samba Member

PostPosted: Mon Aug 01, 2022 3:12 pm    Post subject: Re: dutchboyvw - Mike Johnson - [email protected] Reply with quote

Just wanted to add my thanks to Mike for being such a great guy to do business with. Thanks Mike!
rustyfastback
Samba Member

PostPosted: Tue Aug 02, 2022 4:55 pm    Post subject: Re: dutchboyvw - Mike Johnson - [email protected] Reply with quote

Bought some Ghia emblem clips from Mike. Good deal & good communication. Honest seller & ships fast. Thanks for the good deal.
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Gallery Classifieds Feedback
jay perreira
Samba Member

PostPosted: Tue Aug 16, 2022 5:19 pm    Post subject: Re: dutchboyvw - Mike Johnson - [email protected] Reply with quote

I am from Hilo, Hawaii 96720. I am proud to say buying parts from [email protected] is of great quality and fast shipping. I do recommend others to buy from Michael. Mahalo & Aloha!
LCwhite65
Samba Member

PostPosted: Wed Aug 17, 2022 2:24 pm    Post subject: Re: dutchboyvw - Mike Johnson - [email protected] Reply with quote

Michael is an excellent resource for all your Aircooled needs. If you have any needs, questions or help of any kind contact Michael. I have purchased several parts from Michael and the order came quickly. Michael is trustworthy and honest. I know he wants to see more Aircooled VW's back on the road and he can get you there. I have visited his shop and believe me he is in demand.
-LC White 65 Beetle
jayeldee1st
Samba Member

PostPosted: Mon Oct 10, 2022 8:31 am    Post subject: Re: dutchboyvw - Mike Johnson - [email protected] Reply with quote

I bought some reasonably priced hardware from Mike. It was a quick transaction and no up charge added for shipping. Good to do business with.
Thanks
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Gallery Classifieds Feedback
rs3
Samba Member

PostPosted: Wed Oct 26, 2022 8:48 pm    Post subject: Re: dutchboyvw - Mike Johnson - [email protected] Reply with quote

I bought a set of gas tank clamps from Mike. Good price and fast shipping. Thanks Mike.
oldovaldriver
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sat Nov 05, 2022 11:08 pm    Post subject: Re: dutchboyvw - Mike Johnson - [email protected] Reply with quote

I bought an armrest from Mike. It was in good shape and he shipped it unbelievably fast. Thanks, Mike! -Paul
atomicmime
Samba Member

PostPosted: Mon Nov 28, 2022 9:13 pm    Post subject: Re: dutchboyvw - Mike Johnson - [email protected] Reply with quote

Had a great experience with Mike! Great communication, super fast shipping, and a very nice vintage gas cap for my buggy project! Would definitely deal with him again. Thanks Mike!
'72 Westy
'79 Super Beetle (now electric!)
'13 Beetle
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Gallery Classifieds Feedback
adfav
Samba Member

PostPosted: Tue Nov 29, 2022 5:36 pm    Post subject: Re: dutchboyvw - Mike Johnson - [email protected] Reply with quote

Received a item from Mike Johnson today and i have to say everything went great. Fast shipping, item exactly as described and great communication. I am looking forward to doing business with him again. Very Happy
nicolass
Samba Member

PostPosted: Thu Dec 01, 2022 2:27 pm    Post subject: Re: dutchboyvw - Mike Johnson - [email protected] Reply with quote

Great to deal with Mike we buy for sure again from him
Reply to topic    Forum Index -> Buyer and Seller Feedback All times are Mountain Standard Time/Pacific Daylight Savings Time
Page: Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 16, 17, 18, 19  Next
Jump to:
Page 17 of 19

Jump to: