Hello! Log in or Register   |  Help  |  Donate  |  Buy Shirts See all banner ads | Advertise on TheSamba.com  
TheSamba.com

BRM. wheel Q
Forum Index -> Bay Window Bus Share: Facebook Twitter
Reply to topic
Quick sort: Show newest posts on top | Show oldest posts on top View previous topic :: View next topic  
Triple Driver
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sun Jul 25, 2021 8:27 pm    Post subject: BRM. wheel Q Reply with quote

Hi all, getting back into my 69 BIG gurl. I'm wanting to put on a set Flat4 BRMS. Can anybody tell me where to get or who has the raised caps for the rear wheels that clear the castle nuts?
Thanks!
G
CanStan
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sun Jul 25, 2021 8:46 pm    Post subject: Re: BRM. wheel Q Reply with quote

I’m pretty sure these are what I used on my ‘69:

https://store.concept1.ca/Wheel-Cap-BRM-Tall-Version-%28EP00-9704%29-EP00-9704-66048/

It’s a Canadian store, but they do have a US version of the site too.
I did have to grind off a little bit of the stub axle to get them to clear, but there was lots of extra threaded area that wasn’t needed anyway.

Otherwise, CIP also has 1” raised caps. I’m not 100% sure if those can be made to clear or not?
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Gallery Classifieds Feedback
Reply to topic    Forum Index -> Bay Window Bus All times are Mountain Standard Time/Pacific Daylight Savings Time
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: