Hello! Log in or Register   |  Help  |  Donate  |  Buy Shirts See all banner ads | Advertise on TheSamba.com  
TheSamba.com

VWTech - Bob - [email protected]
Page: Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
Forum Index -> Buyer and Seller Feedback Share: Facebook Twitter
Reply to topic
Quick sort: Show newest posts on top | Show oldest posts on top View previous topic :: View next topic  
Viewing feedback for: VWTechBob
Email: [email protected]
Last Visited: March 26, 2024
SDBob
Samba Member

PostPosted: Wed Jun 01, 2016 7:24 am    Post subject: Re: VWTech - Bob - [email protected] Reply with quote

Recently purchased the sound star muffler kit from Bob and installed on my '64 split, 1600 single port engine. This is a well engineered exhaust system and looks great on my bus. It's built solidly, has a great finish, and gives off a great sound...quite the welcome replacement to my empi single merged header.

The kit contains all the correct parts, and fit immediately onto my heads and riser tubes with no need for the usual coercion required with other aftermarket systems. This is a high quality setup and a must for anybody looking to get back to that original look and sound.

An A+++ recommendation and Bob's a great guy to work with.

Image may have been reduced in size. Click image to view fullscreen.

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Gallery Classifieds Feedback
dvancleve
Samba Member

PostPosted: Tue Jun 07, 2016 11:35 pm    Post subject: Re: VWTech - Bob - [email protected] Reply with quote

Bob was great to work with, excellent communication with prompt and reasonable shipping. Highly recommended Cool
misterroot
Samba Member

PostPosted: Tue Apr 25, 2017 8:41 pm    Post subject: Re: VWTech - Bob - [email protected] Reply with quote

One of the best sellers I've come across in recent years. Great communication, very quick shipping and a good product. Thanks.
67 Westy
71 Westy
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Gallery Classifieds Feedback
TDCTDI
Samba Advocatus Diaboli

PostPosted: Mon Jun 19, 2017 9:58 am    Post subject: Re: VWTech - Bob - [email protected] Reply with quote

I just received an ignition switch from Bob, great seller & was very helpful working with me & my unwillingness to use PayPal. Thanks Bob!

GOFUNDYOURSELF, quit asking everyone to do it for you!

An air cooled VW will make you a hoarder.

Do something, anything, to your project every day, and you will eventually complete it.
61 BUS Premium Member
Samba Member

PostPosted: Wed Jul 05, 2017 7:18 am    Post subject: Re: VWTech - Bob - [email protected] Reply with quote

Purchased a rear seat for my bay window bus from Bob. Excellent communication and it got here in 2 days. Very easy to deal with. Thank you!
Gray Oval Premium Member
Samba Member

PostPosted: Fri Jul 28, 2017 12:05 pm    Post subject: Re: VWTech - Bob - [email protected] Reply with quote

Purchased a gasket set. Smooth, fast transaction ! cheers - Gray
SDBob
Samba Member

PostPosted: Thu Sep 21, 2017 5:10 pm    Post subject: Re: VWTech - Bob - [email protected] Reply with quote

Purchased a roll of Rattle Trap sound deadener for my split bus. As always, it's a pleasure doing business with Bob. Diggin' the quiet in my ride!

Bagger04
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sun Feb 18, 2018 9:04 am    Post subject: Re: VWTech - Bob - [email protected] Reply with quote

One of the easiest buys ever, part was here before I knew it. Wish they all were that easy. Thanks Bob.
oc92
Samba Member

PostPosted: Fri Apr 06, 2018 6:01 pm    Post subject: Re: VWTech - Bob - [email protected] Reply with quote

Excellent customer service. Thank you Bob!

72 bus
70 bug
96 mx5
NoBudgetVWGarage
Samba Member

PostPosted: Tue Oct 16, 2018 6:17 pm    Post subject: Re: VWTech - Bob - [email protected] Reply with quote

Fast Shipping and great prices. Will do business with again.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Facebook Gallery Classifieds Feedback
Mark Evans Premium Member
Samba Member

PostPosted: Fri Jan 17, 2020 5:55 am    Post subject: Re: VWTech - Bob - [email protected] Reply with quote

SDBob wrote:
Recently purchased the sound star muffler kit from Bob and installed on my '64 split, 1600 single port engine. This is a well engineered exhaust system and looks great on my bus. It's built solidly, has a great finish, and gives off a great sound...quite the welcome replacement to my empi single merged header.

The kit contains all the correct parts, and fit immediately onto my heads and riser tubes with no need for the usual coercion required with other aftermarket systems. This is a high quality setup and a must for anybody looking to get back to that original look and sound.

I have also recently purchased one of Bob's muffler kits. Overall quality looks great! Can't wait to install it.
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sat Mar 07, 2020 5:56 am    Post subject: Re: VWTech - Bob - [email protected] Reply with quote

Made another purchase from Bob, was quick and easy!
mcdragracer
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sat Mar 07, 2020 10:10 am    Post subject: Re: VWTech - Bob - [email protected] Reply with quote

Super fast and easy service and great price on my items!
RWK
Samba Member

PostPosted: Tue Sep 29, 2020 4:23 am    Post subject: Re: VWTech - Bob - [email protected] Reply with quote

X2, pleasure doing business with Bob, good response, quality parts, great price.
62 Type 241-378 025 178 530
toxic56
Samba Member

PostPosted: Fri Oct 23, 2020 7:07 am    Post subject: Re: VWTech - Bob - [email protected] Reply with quote

Bob was an absolute pleasure to work with. He made the order right after I made a mistake in measuring. I absolutely recommend him as a seller. And, the product was amazing (leather steering wheel cover).

[/img]
Samba Member

PostPosted: Tue Dec 08, 2020 5:03 am    Post subject: Re: VWTech - Bob - [email protected] Reply with quote

Mark Evans wrote:
SDBob wrote:

I have also recently purchased one of Bob's muffler kits. Overall quality looks great! Can't wait to install it.
Very happy with this muffler kit! Also just got a nice steering wheel wrap.
von_hansel Premium Member
Samba Member

PostPosted: Thu Feb 04, 2021 1:01 pm    Post subject: Re: VWTech - Bob - [email protected] Reply with quote

Purchased a JOPEX muffler kit from Bob. I actually called Bob and we spoke for about an hour. Super nice guy and extremely friendly. He shipped the box next day. Great customer service.

Here is a pic of the muffler installed

Bill Dykes
Samba Member

PostPosted: Mon Jul 26, 2021 4:40 pm    Post subject: Re: VWTech - Bob - [email protected] Reply with quote

Bought some engine gasket sets from Bob. Great price,and fast shipping. Great Seller.
brando90gl
Samba Member

PostPosted: Fri Dec 03, 2021 3:19 am    Post subject: Re: VWTech - Bob - [email protected] Reply with quote

Another smooth purchase from Bob. Great guy to deal with.
mcdragracer
Samba Member

PostPosted: Fri Dec 03, 2021 5:47 pm    Post subject: Re: VWTech - Bob - [email protected] Reply with quote

Just purchased more fuel line and a gasket set from Bob, always a good price and super fast service! Thanks again!! A+++Samba member!
Reply to topic    Forum Index -> Buyer and Seller Feedback All times are Mountain Standard Time/Pacific Daylight Savings Time
Page: Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
Page 4 of 5

Jump to: