Hello! Log in or Register   |  Help  |  Donate  |  Buy Shirts See all banner ads | Advertise on TheSamba.com  
TheSamba.com

Beedubyabugz - [email protected] - Elizabeth
Page: Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11
Jump to:
Forum Index -> Buyer and Seller Feedback Share: Facebook Twitter
Reply to topic
Quick sort: Show newest posts on top | Show oldest posts on top View previous topic :: View next topic  
Viewing feedback for: BeeDubyaBugz
Email: [email protected]
Last Visited: March 26, 2024
taggertsiegel
Samba Member

PostPosted: Thu Feb 11, 2021 3:51 pm    Post subject: Re: Beedubyabugz - [email protected] - Elizabeth Reply with quote

Parts arrived quickly and well-packaged. Elizabeth made sure she shipped ASAP over a weekend for me to get back on the road quickly.

A+A+A+

~T
apexxn
Samba Member

PostPosted: Mon Mar 29, 2021 7:29 pm    Post subject: Re: Beedubyabugz - [email protected] - Elizabeth Reply with quote

Excellent seller. Purchased multiple items and she went out of her way to make sure I was happy with all the parts.

I would buy from again.......thanks.
BabyBlue68
Samba Member

PostPosted: Mon May 17, 2021 11:16 pm    Post subject: Re: Beedubyabugz - [email protected] - Elizabeth Reply with quote

Purchased 2 small fresh air vent cable brackets... paid for right away.. a week later, still haven’t received... was told they will ship out tomorrow... after a week? Really? Would not do business again...
BeeDubyaBugz Premium Member
Samba Member

PostPosted: Mon May 24, 2021 12:12 pm    Post subject: Re: Beedubyabugz - [email protected] - Elizabeth Reply with quote

Regarding BabyBlue68's comment, I ship once a week typically on Mondays unless I am off work. My area had bad weather here after he ordered-LOTS OF RAIN, causing mud so I couldn't get out to the storage area. This is a hobby and not a full time business. I apologize that I didn't trek out in the mud and make SPECIAL trip for a small order. Unfortunately I can't make everyone happy these days...

To all of you that have done business with me, I appreciate your business. Keep on Vee-Dubin'
1963 ragtop bug
1965 Bug convertible

Fire Survivors:
1969 bug autostick
1974 sun bug
Gray Oval Premium Member
Samba Member

PostPosted: Fri May 28, 2021 1:53 pm    Post subject: Re: Beedubyabugz - [email protected] - Elizabeth Reply with quote

Purchased fuel pump flanges. - Thank you for smooth and easy transaction. - cheers -
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Gallery Classifieds Feedback
Derek Young
Samba Member

PostPosted: Mon Jun 07, 2021 2:16 pm    Post subject: Re: Beedubyabugz - [email protected] - Elizabeth Reply with quote

Hi All,
Just received a 1980 vanagon owners manual from Elizabeth
@ Beedubyabugz and was very impressed at the condition it was in.
Will purchase more items in the future from her.
Liz is very nice and great to deal with!!
Thanks again Elizabeth!!
harrymarlin
Samba Member

PostPosted: Tue Jun 08, 2021 7:46 am    Post subject: Re: Beedubyabugz - [email protected] - Elizabeth Reply with quote

I bought an old pamphlet/book ("Key to driving dad's bug") from Elizabeth and everything we smoothly and quickly! My e-mails to her were always returned quickly and professionally. I look forward to working with her again.
ISO Albuquerque "Imported Motors" dealership paraphernalia
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Gallery Classifieds Feedback
HBGhia
Samba Member

PostPosted: Mon Jul 26, 2021 8:01 pm    Post subject: Re: Beedubyabugz - [email protected] - Elizabeth Reply with quote

I bought some speedo trims. Original steel chrome, I'm very happy. Very smooth purchase. Thank you!
Bill Dykes
Samba Member

PostPosted: Tue Aug 17, 2021 8:18 am    Post subject: Re: Beedubyabugz - [email protected] - Elizabeth Reply with quote

Bought a deck lid latch. Came quickly,and great shape. Thanks Elizabeth.
Stockholm VW
Samba Member

PostPosted: Wed Aug 25, 2021 11:14 am    Post subject: Re: Beedubyabugz - [email protected] - Elizabeth Reply with quote

Purchased a Day Night mirror visor. Arrived quickly. Perfect condition. Recommended seller.
1970PAKombi
Samba Member

PostPosted: Thu Nov 25, 2021 8:40 am    Post subject: Re: Beedubyabugz - [email protected] - Elizabeth Reply with quote

Recently purchased a shifter knob from Elizabeth, received the item in a timely fashion and it was well packaged. I appreciate it, thank you - very satisfied.
von_hansel Premium Member
Samba Member

PostPosted: Thu Dec 23, 2021 9:25 pm    Post subject: Re: Beedubyabugz - [email protected] - Elizabeth Reply with quote

I purchased an item from Elizabeth. She shipped quickly and item was as described. I would definitely buy from her again.
1970PAKombi
Samba Member

PostPosted: Thu Dec 30, 2021 10:53 am    Post subject: Re: Beedubyabugz - [email protected] - Elizabeth Reply with quote

Purchased a headlight from Elizabeth, very thankful for the price and deal I got for it. Item arrived well packaged and in a timely fashion.
Kalapaki Papa
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sun Jan 02, 2022 5:50 am    Post subject: Re: Beedubyabugz - [email protected] - Elizabeth Reply with quote

Sad news.

I had ordered some small parts from Elizabeth just before Christmas. Parts arrived safe & sound the other day and were well packed too!

I sent Elizabeth a message letting her know that all was good and feedback was coming. Her reply was a sad shock!

Elizabeth told me that the fire burnt through her area and she lost “everything” to the fire! Anyone up that way can lend a hand?
61 L380 sedan
62 SO33 L380
63 standard micro
63 cabrio
64 KG coupe
64 sedan
66 sedan
67 beetle
70 empi GTV
70 VWOA Formula Vee
73 Economotors super beetle
74 GSR / German look rally tribute super beetle
76 cabrio
& a bunch of non-vw rolling stock parked in and around the barn. Just can’t help myself!
wcfvw69 Premium Member
Samba Purist

PostPosted: Sun Jan 02, 2022 7:51 am    Post subject: Re: Beedubyabugz - [email protected] - Elizabeth Reply with quote

Kalapaki Papa wrote:
Sad news.

I had ordered some small parts from Elizabeth just before Christmas. Parts arrived safe & sound the other day and were well packed too!

I sent Elizabeth a message letting her know that all was good and feedback was coming. Her reply was a sad shock!

Elizabeth told me that the fire burnt through her area and she lost “everything” to the fire! Anyone up that way can lend a hand?

I heard the same thing from Elizabeth when she replied about parts I was going to purchase from her. Absolutely horrible news.

Elizabeth has always been a great seller on The Samba. I would be happy to chip in to help her if she had a Go-Fund-Me set up. I think a lot of her customers would be willing to help.

Decades of VW and VW parts restoration experience.
The Samba member since 2004.

**Now rebuilding throttle bodies for VW's and Porsche's**
**Restored German Bosch distributors for sale or I can restore yours**
**Restored German Pierburg fuel pumps for sale or I can restore yours**
**Restored Porsche fuel pumps or I can restore yours**
**Restored Porsche distributors or I can restore yours**
60ragtop
Bonneville Belt Bitch

PostPosted: Sun Jan 02, 2022 9:38 am    Post subject: Re: Beedubyabugz - [email protected] - Elizabeth Reply with quote

Donate if you are able. Can't imagine going thru something like this Crying or Very sad

https://www.thesamba.com/vw/forum/viewtopic.php?t=763396
Certified Hunter Wheel Alignment Master Technician 1986

tasb wrote:
I've restored a large number too, but I don't toot my horn quite as loud.

sb001 wrote:
maybe he just snapped cause his car sucked Wink
70bus Premium Member
Samba Member

PostPosted: Fri Nov 24, 2023 11:39 am    Post subject: Re: Beedubyabugz - [email protected] - Elizabeth Reply with quote

Back in the game, with same excellent parts and service. Thanks!
"If Von Dutch was alive, he'd walk in there with a pistol and shoot these people."
-Robert Williams
VWNate
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sun Dec 10, 2023 3:30 pm    Post subject: Beedubyabugz - [email protected] - Elizabeth GREAT ! Reply with quote

Nice honest vendor ~ I bought a driver's side pan half : https://www.thesamba.com/vw/classifieds/detail.php?id=2594450

And it's fantastic ~ looks rusty in the picture but that's surface flash rust .

Shipped it out very fast, well packaged and didn't gouge me on the freight charges .

Lifting this thing reminds me how none of the current replacement sheet metal is even 1/2 as thick as the originals .

THANKS Elizabeth ! .

One last Beetle : 1959 #113 DeLuxe survivor ~ 36HP & full synchro tranny, 6 volts etc.
70bus Premium Member
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sun Jan 21, 2024 7:22 pm    Post subject: Re: Beedubyabugz - [email protected] - Elizabeth Reply with quote

Excellent part and service - thanks again!
"If Von Dutch was alive, he'd walk in there with a pistol and shoot these people."
-Robert Williams
johnanddes
Satellite Wrangler

PostPosted: Fri Feb 23, 2024 6:01 am    Post subject: Re: Beedubyabugz - [email protected] - Elizabeth Reply with quote

Ordered some C pillars because my 69 Bug has the dreaded death foam. Parts arrived super fast and were exactly as described. Thank you!

1969 documented numbers matching bug
1968 F250

Keepin the ISS from colliding with space junk
Reply to topic    Forum Index -> Buyer and Seller Feedback All times are Mountain Standard Time/Pacific Daylight Savings Time
Page: Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11
Jump to:
Page 11 of 11

Jump to: