Hello! Log in or Register   |  Help  |  Donate  |  Buy Shirts See all banner ads | Advertise on TheSamba.com  
TheSamba.com

appalachianair&water - [email protected]
Page: Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
Forum Index -> Buyer and Seller Feedback Share: Facebook Twitter
Reply to topic
Quick sort: Show newest posts on top | Show oldest posts on top View previous topic :: View next topic  
Viewing feedback for: appalachianair&water
Email: [email protected]
Last Visited: Yesterday
56TIMOTEO
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sun Jul 21, 2019 6:29 pm    Post subject: Re: appalachianair&water - [email protected] Reply with quote

Bought a few items from Andrew, fair prices, good communication and fast shipping!
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Gallery Classifieds Feedback
Jarhead293
Samba Member

PostPosted: Thu Aug 22, 2019 9:09 am    Post subject: Re: appalachianair&water - [email protected] Reply with quote

Purchased steering wheel, washer bottle, few switches and some trims. I paid saturday, monday they shipped it and today thursday received. All in great condition, amazing price and shipping to Puerto Rico was affordable. Highly reccomend
kevnmarcie
Samba Member

PostPosted: Mon Oct 28, 2019 7:17 pm    Post subject: Re: appalachianair&water - [email protected] Reply with quote

I'm not sure what I was expecting for a $35 944 console, but Andrew totally exceeded it! Nice part, accurately represented, packed well, shipped with tracking. I would definitely do business with him again.
Danwvw
Samba Member

PostPosted: Fri Nov 08, 2019 11:13 pm    Post subject: Re: appalachianair&water - [email protected] Reply with quote

Received the 6 volt generator, very complete! Looks promising Thank You Andrew schlick Very Much.
visibleink
Samba Member

PostPosted: Wed Nov 27, 2019 9:55 am    Post subject: Re: appalachianair&water - [email protected] Reply with quote

I've bought several parts from Andrew recently - he's a huge asset to thesamba with lots of parts and is very upfront about condition.

Packs well and ships quickly. Very Happy

<-- Helga, she slammed her dub in '53 and adjusted valves with her teeth
thomas.
Samba Member

PostPosted: Thu Mar 26, 2020 12:42 am    Post subject: Re: appalachianair&water - [email protected] Reply with quote

100% Recommend this Samba merchant. I bought some parts this week and nothing but positive comments to say. Fast ship & great prices
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Gallery Classifieds Feedback
Ojai63dbl
Samba Member

PostPosted: Wed Apr 15, 2020 9:23 am    Post subject: Re: appalachianair&water - [email protected] Reply with quote

Just bought off Andrew.

Perhaps the fastest turnaround in buying parts and receiving part. Best part was the part was better than I expected it to be. Always great to be surprised.

Should have bought from him before and will again ! This is someone worth buying from and Ill have to swing by next time I'm cruising NC.

Thanks Andrew for feeding my VW addiction
NavyGeneral Premium Member
Samba Member

PostPosted: Wed May 13, 2020 8:31 pm    Post subject: Re: appalachianair&water - [email protected] Reply with quote

I bought a passel of pieces from appalachianair&water. I paid with a Postal Money Order, which took time to obtain and mail. Great Transaction-parts arrived in good order. Thanks very much Andrew!
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Gallery Classifieds Feedback
newsie
Samba Member

PostPosted: Thu Jun 11, 2020 8:03 pm    Post subject: Re: appalachianair&water - [email protected] Reply with quote

Purchased seats for my rabbit for a bargain. They arrived really fast, as described and they’re awesome!
2ndsuper beetle
Samba Member

PostPosted: Tue Jun 30, 2020 12:00 am    Post subject: Re: appalachianair&water - [email protected] Reply with quote

Once again, i purchased some vw 'stuff' from andrew, and the transaction was flawless!....he sells great stuff at very fair prices, ships fast, answers emails, and is honest!!.....a hard combo to beat these days!....highly recommended to anyone on samba!...thanks, andrew!!!
AkERMaNE
Samba Member

PostPosted: Fri Jul 03, 2020 9:45 am    Post subject: Re: appalachianair&water - [email protected] Reply with quote

I bought some tin and got exactly what was pictured and quickly. Fair shipping cost for across the country too.
jbsx127
Samba Member

PostPosted: Mon Jul 20, 2020 12:25 pm    Post subject: Re: appalachianair&water - [email protected] Reply with quote

Got a couple 40HP heads. Very usable and a very good price.
Thanks. Just what I was looking for.
fl59bug
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sat Jul 25, 2020 3:46 am    Post subject: Re: appalachianair&water - [email protected] Reply with quote

I bought a 36hp running engine from Appalachianair&water a while back - very nice little engine and was as described in the ad. Seller is a pleasure to deal with.
sportin-wood
Samba Member

PostPosted: Thu Nov 05, 2020 10:27 am    Post subject: Re: appalachianair&water - [email protected] Reply with quote

Bought at 67 bug 2 speed wiper assembly. Am disappointed that he didn’t describe the armature was pretty rusted. Plus, he included wiper arms that were rusted beyond any usage (they were trash). I’d be careful when purchasing from this seller.
"Relax, all right? My old man is a television repairman. He's got this ultimate set of tools. I can fix it." --- Jeff Spicoli
Raymond73
Samba Member

PostPosted: Fri Nov 27, 2020 5:23 pm    Post subject: Re: appalachianair&water - [email protected] Reply with quote

I ordered an oil pump from Andrew. Fast response and ship. Exactly as pictured. Thank you.
67conv
Samba Member

PostPosted: Tue Dec 01, 2020 8:29 pm    Post subject: Re: appalachianair&water - [email protected] Reply with quote

My first purchase from Andrew / Appalachian, and found him to be very accommodating in getting exactly what I needed, at a fair price and quick coast to coast shipping! Good communication. Overall, very happy and I will definitely consider buying from Andrew again!

Previously owned: 72 "Baja Champion SE" Spec. Edition Super Beetle bought NEW; 79 Convertible bought NEW; 67 type 1 savanna beige; 67 2.0 911S; 73 2.4 911T; 63 356 T6 B Cabriolet; 64 356 SC sunroof coupe; 72 Type-3 Squareback; 68 + 69 Type-3 Fastbacks; 87 Vanagon GL Wasserboxer
VintageVeeDub65
Samba Member

PostPosted: Mon Jan 25, 2021 2:13 pm    Post subject: Re: appalachianair&water - [email protected] Reply with quote

Very good communication, shipping, and price. Thanks again Andrew!
rauschenbach
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sat Mar 27, 2021 3:34 pm    Post subject: Re: appalachianair&water - [email protected] Reply with quote

Got some side draft manifolds and he shipped them fast and packed well for added protection. Everything just as listed. Thanks brother!
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Facebook Twitter Instagram Gallery Classifieds Feedback
Gray Oval Premium Member
Samba Member

PostPosted: Wed Apr 07, 2021 7:14 pm    Post subject: Re: appalachianair&water - [email protected] Reply with quote

Purchased a steering wheel and window winders. Packed well. Smooth and easy transaction - cheers
HBGhia
Samba Member

PostPosted: Mon Jul 26, 2021 8:08 pm    Post subject: Re: appalachianair&water - [email protected] Reply with quote

The air cleaner I bought came super fast and well packaged. Great seller!
Thank you Andrew!
Reply to topic    Forum Index -> Buyer and Seller Feedback All times are Mountain Standard Time/Pacific Daylight Savings Time
Page: Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
Page 2 of 3

Jump to: