Hello! Log in or Register   |  Help  |  Donate  |  Buy Shirts See all banner ads | Advertise on TheSamba.com  
TheSamba.com

Wolfsburg Classics - [email protected]
Page: Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12
Jump to:
Forum Index -> Buyer and Seller Feedback Share: Facebook Twitter
Reply to topic
Quick sort: Show newest posts on top | Show oldest posts on top View previous topic :: View next topic  
Viewing feedback for: Wolfsburg Classics
Email: [email protected]
Last Visited: October 17, 2022
vw-356
Samba Member

PostPosted: Mon Jul 19, 2021 11:08 pm    Post subject: Re: Wolfsburg Classics - [email protected] Reply with quote

Tony,
I purchased a VW Informationen Oct 1955 Magazine last March, but still no delivery and no response.
I still love to have a magazine.
http://www.thesamba.com/vw/classifieds/detail.php?id=2324205
Thanks
voredn
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sun Jul 25, 2021 6:54 pm    Post subject: Re: Wolfsburg Classics - [email protected] Reply with quote

Add me to the list. Bought some NOS taillight rings on 29 June. He confirmed payment and have not heard back since email below. I’ve tried at least 6 times. Didn’t think to check out his feedback since I bought some parts from him a couple years ago and had no problem and now this???
Everett, sounds like it’s time to take action.

http://www.thesamba.com/vw/classifieds/detail.php?id=2481238

On Jun 29, 2021, at 6:32 PM, tony <[email protected]> wrote:

Dan.

Yes and got payment fine.
Will get them packed up and send tracking info etc.

Tony.
EverettB Premium Member
Administrator

PostPosted: Sun Jul 25, 2021 9:17 pm    Post subject: Re: Wolfsburg Classics - [email protected] Reply with quote

I will let him know about your new feedback post.

I asked Tony to post but he has not done so yet so I will post an update.

He has resolved all of the previous issues apart from empiusa/Steve above, for which I have asked him to issue a full refund, at Steve's request.
Stop dead photo links! Post your photos to The Samba Gallery!
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Facebook Instagram Gallery Classifieds Feedback
vw-356
Samba Member

PostPosted: Tue Jul 27, 2021 3:18 pm    Post subject: Re: Wolfsburg Classics - [email protected] Reply with quote

Tony replied finally my email one week ago.

That's what he emailed, but still no tracking number or shipping status yet.

I still want the magazine.

-------- Forwarded Message --------
Subject: Re: TheSamba.com Ad - VW Informationen Oct 1955 Magazine.German
Date: Wed, 21 Jul 2021 09:40:45 +1200

Hi Shin.

Postage is very slow due to Covid.
But please let me check with NZ Post and get back to you.

Tony.
Pi2
Samba Member

PostPosted: Wed Aug 11, 2021 3:55 am    Post subject: Re: Wolfsburg Classics - [email protected] Reply with quote

Unfortunately I didn‘t see this post before.

I have bought and payed from Tony 1 Barndoor Deluxe Blanking Plate.

Since I have payed he responds not on my messages and no Informationen about the shipping or Not.

Meanwhile i would prefer to get my money back..

Greetings Pierre
jayar59
Samba Member

PostPosted: Wed Aug 11, 2021 1:53 pm    Post subject: Re: Wolfsburg Classics - [email protected] Reply with quote

Hello Everett and everybody.
First, let me apologize for not checking someone’s feedback- a habit that I have not developed because by and large the vw community is honest. I may have a problem with [email protected]

I purchased these https://www.thesamba.com/vw/classifieds/detail.php?id=2480402
And asked if he had another set of nos small tail light trim rings. In a message dated Jul 4th 2021 he replied:

Jay.

Right i have a set of NOS seals.
And lucky for you,another set of perfect NOS trim rings,screws and ant rattle washers...from my own stash

I agreed to buy and later that day he stated:

Jay.

PayPal is [email protected]
Send $230.00 +$15.00 for postage so total in USD is $245.00
Send as friends and family in USD so funds are cleared and no fees.
Must be in USD as i just use these funds to buy more parts from around the globe.
Let me know when funds are sent and your address.

The following day, July 5th I sent the money and he replied:

Jay. Got it. Will get them on the way. Cheers

Well, as you can imagine I did not receive a tracking number after repeated emails asking for one, and further, he has not responded at all. Maybe the mail system is bad down there and I don’t have anything to worry about but samba member voredn bought the original set of trim rings that Tony had https://www.thesamba.com/vw/classifieds/detail.php?id=2481238
and later posted to the feedback forum that he had not received them and correspondence was cut.
I think Tony might be scamming the good honest people in this community.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Gallery Classifieds Feedback
voredn
Samba Member

PostPosted: Wed Aug 18, 2021 6:12 am    Post subject: Re: Wolfsburg Classics - [email protected] Reply with quote

I know Tony has been temporarily banned but he should be “banned for life” on Samba. He committed fraud to several people and he should never be allowed to have that opportunity again.
1cool21
Samba Member

PostPosted: Wed Aug 18, 2021 7:51 pm    Post subject: Re: Wolfsburg Classics - [email protected] Reply with quote

A warning to avoid this seller. I very likely have been scammed by Tony Hutchison ([email protected]) I purchased a NOS bus engine lid exactly one month ago on July 18. He was very quick to correspond to my questions. This changed immediately after I paid him “friends and family” (never again will I make this mistake). After the purchase he just ghosted. I reached out several times but he ignores my emails. I gave him the opportunity to refund but no response. This guy is SHADY and a FRAUD and should watch his back.

Been a buyer here for nearly 30 years. Such a great community. This guy is the first scammer I’ve encountered. Please BAN Tony Hutchison.

In case others have bought this part he listed last month: NOS Bus Engine Lid Church Key Cover '55-'65 Price: 75.00ea
at: http://www.thesamba.com/vw/classifieds/detail.php?id=2485406
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Gallery Classifieds Feedback
EverettB Premium Member
Administrator

PostPosted: Wed Aug 18, 2021 9:21 pm    Post subject: Re: Wolfsburg Classics - [email protected] Reply with quote

Just a note that I removed all of his ads approx. 2 weeks ago as he had solved all of his issues mentioned above (now there are more) and had not responded to me or several others.

He is currently banned unless all of the outstanding issues are resolved.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Facebook Instagram Gallery Classifieds Feedback
RockStock
Samba Member

PostPosted: Tue Aug 24, 2021 3:52 am    Post subject: Re: Wolfsburg Classics - [email protected] Reply with quote

This joker needs to be gone for good. He's been operating this way for YEARS.
The bloke acts as if NZ is a third world country!

EverettB wrote:
He is currently banned unless all of the outstanding issues are resolved.

Why would you want someone who acts like this on your site back at all?
EA57RHD
Samba Member

PostPosted: Thu Aug 26, 2021 10:52 am    Post subject: Re: Wolfsburg Classics - [email protected] Reply with quote

Sad to read all the negative feedback posts about Tony. I’ve never had any issues dealing with Tony over the years, and I considered him to be a friend. He has visited my home and met my family, so I am a bit shocked that I too have received no response or communication from him.

I too purchased the NOS tail light gaskets and was told that shipping and tracking info would follow. I have not received anything, and he has ignored my many emails.

I truly hope that he is fine. The last I heard from him was a few months ago, and he mentioned that he was moving to another property, that being said, that is not an excuse for zero communication.

Tony, if you are reading this, I am a bit disappointed in you buddy. I guess the NOS deck lid latch that your holding for me no longer exists.
********WANTED********
Whittier Lee Wood VW dealer license plate frame
gatorwyatt
Samba Member

PostPosted: Thu Sep 09, 2021 10:07 am    Post subject: Re: Wolfsburg Classics - [email protected] Reply with quote

He got me as well…

Bought an NOS decklid escutcheon on 7/8/21 and have not received it nor have I received an answer as to why not. Another user that was on here for ever so I never looked at his feedback. I just paid up. Asked for payment as Friends and Family also… so I assume no recourse on PayPal.

Unfortunate I still remain the most ripped off on the samba from no parts to completely wrong parts to misrepresented parts. I can’t keep track of it all.

wanted:
RHD Barndoor floor mat..reproduction is fine
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Gallery Classifieds Feedback
earlywesty
Samba Member

PostPosted: Tue Nov 16, 2021 5:17 am    Post subject: Re: Wolfsburg Classics - [email protected] Reply with quote

gatorwyatt wrote:
He got me as well…

Bought an NOS decklid escutcheon on 7/8/21 and have not received it nor have I received an answer as to why not. Another user that was on here for ever so I never looked at his feedback. I just paid up. Asked for payment as Friends and Family also… so I assume no recourse on PayPal.

Unfortunate I still remain the most ripped off on the samba from no parts to completely wrong parts to misrepresented parts. I can’t keep track of it all.

Mw too, for the same item as gatorwyatt. I am out 90usd and he never sent the part or even a trqcking #. Purchased and paid in July and still nothing. Too bad as Tony used to be good. Makes me not want to buy parts as I cant afford to give money away.
DG creations
Samba Member

PostPosted: Thu Dec 23, 2021 4:35 pm    Post subject: Re: Wolfsburg Classics - [email protected] Reply with quote

My negative feedback, is being lost in a sea of negative feedback.
ONE YEAR later still no t-shirt.
Pi2
Samba Member

PostPosted: Thu Mar 17, 2022 10:09 am    Post subject: Re: Wolfsburg Classics - [email protected] Reply with quote

Pi2 wrote:
Unfortunately I didn‘t see this post before.

I have bought and payed from Tony 1 Barndoor Deluxe Blanking Plate.

Since I have payed he responds not on my messages and no Informationen about the shipping or Not.

Meanwhile i would prefer to get my money back..

Greetings Pierre

Update from today:

After nearly 8 months the plate has arrived.

As Tony wrote due to problems with the NZ post and the closed borders in cause of covid...

Greetings
Pierre
broozebrothers
Samba Member

PostPosted: Mon Apr 04, 2022 9:04 am    Post subject: Re: Wolfsburg Classics - [email protected] Reply with quote

Tony ,, this is JR .. I’m still waiting on my refund ,,, I’ve been patient and have been more than understanding , please refund me my money for the safari wiper pivots . It’s been almost 2 years ..
gatorwyatt
Samba Member

PostPosted: Tue Oct 18, 2022 5:18 am    Post subject: Re: Wolfsburg Classics - [email protected] Reply with quote

Well, I received an email from Tony stating that the post and his country had quite the rough time due to Covid and he said he was sending out another escutcheon due to mine being lost. It arrived safely and is as described a very nice NOS unit. I’m glad to see that he had the good intentions of making good on our transaction. I’m hopeful that some of these other transactions are able to get sorted out as he has been a member on the samba for a long time and having bad deals over the mail is very frustrating .

Thanks again Tony.

wanted:
RHD Barndoor floor mat..reproduction is fine
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Gallery Classifieds Feedback
DG creations
Samba Member

PostPosted: Tue Nov 01, 2022 9:45 am    Post subject: Re: Wolfsburg Classics - [email protected] Reply with quote

I purchased a T-shirt from Tony Nov. of 2020. It arrived yesterday 10/31/22
Yes I'm happy to finally get it. but it's not white, it's tanish (I think it's from being in a black plastic packaging for 2 years????
npbusguy
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sun Jan 22, 2023 11:43 am    Post subject: Re: Wolfsburg Classics - [email protected] Reply with quote

I'm waiting for a refund on a part that I paid for more than two years ago.
The story i got was that his garage was robbed. Fair enough and that sucks, but refund my money. I've sent plenty of emails and messages, take some responsibility.
EverettB Premium Member
Administrator

PostPosted: Thu Mar 14, 2024 9:19 pm    Post subject: Re: Wolfsburg Classics - [email protected] Reply with quote

Someone has reached out to me and can possibly help with any refunds due from Tony.

If you still have an outstanding issue with parts or money owed to you, please post here or PM me privately.

Thank you.
Reply to topic    Forum Index -> Buyer and Seller Feedback All times are Mountain Standard Time/Pacific Daylight Savings Time
Page: Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12
Jump to:
Page 12 of 12

Jump to: