Hello! Log in or Register   |  Help  |  Donate  |  Buy Shirts See all banner ads | Advertise on TheSamba.com  
TheSamba.com

Funny yet serious question with long hair.
Page: Previous  1, 2, 3
Forum Index -> Beetle - Late Model/Super - 1968-up Share: Facebook Twitter
Reply to topic
Quick sort: Show newest posts on top | Show oldest posts on top View previous topic :: View next topic  
vamram Premium Member
Samba Member

PostPosted: Tue Jul 27, 2021 10:11 am    Post subject: Re: Funny yet serious question with long hair. Reply with quote

X2 ^^! Cool

'74 Super 9/16 - present, in refurb process.
'73 Super - 6/18 - Present - Daily Driver!
'75 Super Le Grande...waiting it's turn in line behind '74.
Click to view image
Save the Supers!!
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Gallery Classifieds Feedback
creative native Premium Member
Samba Member

PostPosted: Tue Jul 27, 2021 1:48 pm    Post subject: Re: Funny yet serious question with long hair. Reply with quote

It is good to see those who are always here helping and otherwise participating on the page and hearing their stories.
Zundfolge1432 Premium Member
Samba Member

PostPosted: Tue Jul 27, 2021 4:49 pm    Post subject: Re: Funny yet serious question with long hair. Reply with quote

A life well lived Cuss and still being written😀
hitest
Samba Member

PostPosted: Tue Jul 27, 2021 4:58 pm    Post subject: Re: Funny yet serious question with long hair. Reply with quote

Coat your headrest with a light mist of spray adhesive (Elmer's is practically post-it grade). After a mile or two your main will be fully adhered yet easily removed like a command strip during the roadside search and seizure.

I wonder what the nut looks like.

'62 L390 151, '62 L469 117, '63 L380 113, '64 L87 311, '65 L512 265, '65 L31 SO-42, '66 L360 251, '68 L30k 141, '71 L12 113, '74 ORG 181

FU#5
Volks Wagen
Samba Member

PostPosted: Wed Jul 28, 2021 11:59 am    Post subject: Re: Funny yet serious question with long hair. Reply with quote

Tim Donahoe wrote:

Now that I’ve set the historical record straight...

a Scottish bunnet

Tim, throw away that Scottish bunnet and get an Irish flat cap. Your O Donnchadha forefathers are turning in their graves all over the South West of Ireland.

I'm definitely, probably, the worlds greatest lover.

Aithníonn ciaróg ciaróg eile.
Tim Donahoe
Samba Member

PostPosted: Wed Jul 28, 2021 3:48 pm    Post subject: Re: Funny yet serious question with long hair. Reply with quote

Lol. That bunnet was made by a lady in Ukraine, no less.

I also own two Irish flat caps, but the photo I posted was one I had in my files, and showed me making a surprised “O”, which I thought it suited the situation.

P.s. I’ve been to Ireland. Bunratty was my favorite spot. Lots of farm animals behind the castle.

Tim

Richard O'Brien
Volks Wagen
Samba Member

PostPosted: Wed Jul 28, 2021 4:28 pm    Post subject: Re: Funny yet serious question with long hair. Reply with quote

Tim Donahoe wrote:
Lol. That bunnet was made by a lady in Ukraine, no less.

I also own two Irish flat caps, but the photo I posted was one I had in my files, and showed me making a surprised “O”, which I thought it suited the situation.

P.s. I’ve been to Ireland. Bunratty was my favorite spot. Lots of farm animals behind the castle.

Tim

Right so, carry on. I know Bunratty well, and some of those farm animals ... intimately.

I'm definitely, probably, the worlds greatest lover.

Aithníonn ciaróg ciaróg eile.
Busstom
Samba Member

PostPosted: Wed Jul 28, 2021 4:58 pm    Post subject: Re: Funny yet serious question with long hair. Reply with quote

Ummm...
oprn
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sun Oct 03, 2021 7:06 am    Post subject: Re: Funny yet serious question with long hair. Reply with quote

2type2 wrote:
In today's world, if you've got long hair people just usually assume you are stoner-hippy- Deadhead-liberal-Democrat ,or a biker or musician. But that is assumption.... as demonstrated by the looks of some on the January 6th gathering of "those who remain ever faithful".So let's not assume by hair folks, even some hippy lookers are quite conservative, apparently.

One blatant assumption being made here it that of gender... there have been those of the opposing gender that buy VWs... and post here...

Just saying! Wink

Or perhaps "in today's world" the topic of gender is now off limits? Rolling Eyes
Tim Donahoe
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sun Oct 03, 2021 9:28 am    Post subject: Re: Funny yet serious question with long hair. Reply with quote

Oprn, I suspect the assumption here is that the chicks don’t need advice on how to keep their long hair from blowing around. They have a secret network, where the word gets around on all manner of subjects. Very Happy

Tim

Richard O'Brien
volksworld
Samba Member

PostPosted: Mon Oct 04, 2021 7:40 am    Post subject: Re: Funny yet serious question with long hair. Reply with quote

i would always get my hair cut when it got long enough to get caught up in the creeper wheels....ouch....
Reply to topic    Forum Index -> Beetle - Late Model/Super - 1968-up All times are Mountain Standard Time/Pacific Daylight Savings Time
Page: Previous  1, 2, 3
Page 3 of 3

Jump to: