Hello! Log in or Register   |  Help  |  Donate  |  Buy Shirts See all banner ads | Advertise on TheSamba.com  
TheSamba.com

thenonamegarage - [email protected]
Page: Previous  1, 2
Forum Index -> Buyer and Seller Feedback Share: Facebook Twitter
Reply to topic
Quick sort: Show newest posts on top | Show oldest posts on top View previous topic :: View next topic  
Viewing feedback for: thenonamegarage
Email: [email protected]
Last Visited: Yesterday
Futurewarrior
Samba Member

PostPosted: Thu Jun 10, 2021 9:19 am    Post subject: Re: thenonamegarage - [email protected] Reply with quote

I bought a front table for my Westy from Brandon...great purchase! The item arrived quickly and was exactly as described (in excellent condition). I'd definitely recommend seller for future purchases.
brando90gl
Samba Member

PostPosted: Fri Jul 30, 2021 12:42 pm    Post subject: Re: thenonamegarage - [email protected] Reply with quote

Purchased a set of stainless Bay mirrors from Brandon. He shipped super quick and they arrived quick. Would buy from him again.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Gallery Classifieds Feedback
11BC2
Samba Member

PostPosted: Thu Aug 05, 2021 10:30 am    Post subject: Re: thenonamegarage - [email protected] Reply with quote

Have purchased many times from this vendor, and have never been disappointed.
Excellent communication, prompt shipping, quality parts as described.
Dannys
Samba Member

PostPosted: Mon Nov 01, 2021 3:16 pm    Post subject: Re: thenonamegarage - [email protected] Reply with quote

I just received a few German speedo cables from Brandon, great communication, fast shipping and very good packaging! Thank you again Brandon!
mcdragracer
Samba Member

PostPosted: Fri Dec 03, 2021 5:45 pm    Post subject: Re: thenonamegarage - [email protected] Reply with quote

I had ordered an oil filter external adapter, quick service and very prompt with emails, I received the adapter but unfortunately found out it was defective, I contacted him and and asked if he could exchange for another one, he unfortunately did not have one, he mailed me a return label as soon as he received the defective product I was issued a refund, bummer he didn't have another one, very good customer service, I would definitely do business again!

THANKS!
vwpyro
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sun Aug 28, 2022 1:20 pm    Post subject: Re: thenonamegarage - [email protected] Reply with quote

not sure if this qualifies here but here i go anyway,
My vanagon expansion tank split open when i got to Eugene OR. the only place i knew that had vw parts was the no name garage. also because of previous online transactions . so i swung by first thing in the morning. made it there safely and was surprised that they have a diesel expansion tank in stock! made it a easy swap. Brandon was very helpful with all the other parts i asked about and also made sure i was good to fix my issue right there. i highly recommend this establishment to anyone!
---
[url=https://www.vw-mplate.com/mplate2-26734.png]Click to view image[/url]
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Gallery Classifieds Feedback
montybur59
Samba Member

PostPosted: Tue Aug 30, 2022 9:06 pm    Post subject: Re: thenonamegarage - [email protected] Reply with quote

Bought an intake manifold Aug. 24, arrived the 30th Oregon to LA in good shape, just as advertised, & very well packed!
iowegian Premium Member
Samba Curmudgeon

PostPosted: Fri Nov 04, 2022 10:00 am    Post subject: Re: thenonamegarage - [email protected] Reply with quote

I bought a N.O.S. rebuilt 6 volt starter from Brandon as a spare and it looks great (I haven't installed it yet, but if it works as good as it looks I can't imagine any problem with it.) Very fair price and quick shipping. Thanks
wrxnofx
Samba Member

PostPosted: Fri Nov 04, 2022 12:46 pm    Post subject: Re: thenonamegarage - [email protected] Reply with quote

Ordered a Thermo-Time Switch.

Fair price, delivered quickly, and part is as-described/shown. Would absolutely purchase from again.
Vanderhiem
Samba Member

PostPosted: Mon May 01, 2023 10:31 am    Post subject: Re: thenonamegarage - [email protected] Reply with quote

I purchased a type 4 fan shroud. Packaged very well and shipped quick. I would definitely buy from them again!! Thank you
vw356
Samba Member

PostPosted: Tue Jan 30, 2024 3:10 pm    Post subject: Re: thenonamegarage - [email protected] Reply with quote

I just had a good experience with this shop. Great communication, parts as described and fast shipping.
Very Happy!
Thank Y'all!
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Gallery Classifieds Feedback
skills@eurocarsplus
Samba Peckerhead

PostPosted: Tue Feb 20, 2024 6:15 pm    Post subject: Re: thenonamegarage - [email protected] Reply with quote

bought a couple of items from these guys and the shipping was fair and fast. very good communication as well

Thanks!

my reason for switching to subaru is my german car was turning chinese so i said fuck it and went japanese.......
[email protected] wrote:
most VW enthusiasts are stuck in 80's price land.

Jake Raby wrote:
Thanks for the correction. I used to be a nice guy, then I ruined it by exposing myself to the public.

Brian wrote:
Also the fact that people are agreeing with Skills, it's a turn of events for samba history
harrymarlin
Samba Member

PostPosted: Fri Mar 08, 2024 12:10 pm    Post subject: Re: thenonamegarage - [email protected] Reply with quote

Ordered a back seat strap, and I received it quickly and it was packaged well. I would definitely buy from NoNameGarage again. Thanks!
ISO Albuquerque "Imported Motors" dealership paraphernalia
Reply to topic    Forum Index -> Buyer and Seller Feedback All times are Mountain Standard Time/Pacific Daylight Savings Time
Page: Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: