Hello! Log in or Register   |  Help  |  Donate  |  Buy Shirts See all banner ads | Advertise on TheSamba.com  
TheSamba.com

VWNOS.com - [email protected] - heimlich
Page: Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 10, 11, 12  Next
Jump to:
Forum Index -> Buyer and Seller Feedback Share: Facebook Twitter
Reply to topic
Quick sort: Show newest posts on top | Show oldest posts on top View previous topic :: View next topic  
Viewing feedback for: heimlich
Email: [email protected]
Last Visited: Today
61 BUS Premium Member
Samba Member

PostPosted: Thu Jan 14, 2021 8:31 am    Post subject: Re: VWNOS.com - [email protected] - heimlich Reply with quote

+1

Just bought a rebuilt distributor for my '76 Bug. Excellent response, fast shipping and excellent quality. Thanks!
Mr.Duncan
Samba Member

PostPosted: Mon Mar 15, 2021 12:08 pm    Post subject: Re: VWNOS.com - [email protected] - heimlich Reply with quote

Ordered some more parts.

Lightning fast shipping, quality NOS parts.

Can't argue with that. Cool

Red 1971 Squareback Thread
Red 1966 Beetle Thread
---------------------------------------------------
1971 Green Super Beetle (sold)
1966 Ghia (sold)
1971 Blue Super Beetle (sold)
1966 Java Green Std Beetle (sold)
1971 Red Squareback (sold)
1966 Red Beetle
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Facebook Gallery Classifieds Feedback
Bill Dykes
Samba Member

PostPosted: Mon Apr 26, 2021 7:34 pm    Post subject: Re: VWNOS.com - [email protected] - heimlich Reply with quote

Bought a oil pump from Marcel. Came quick and good price.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Gallery Classifieds Feedback
knewknew
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sat Jun 19, 2021 8:20 am    Post subject: Re: VWNOS.com - [email protected] - heimlich Reply with quote

Bought a thermostat and some distributor parts. All arrived as described, thanks Marcel!
EverettB Premium Member
Administrator

PostPosted: Sat Jun 19, 2021 9:24 am    Post subject: Re: VWNOS.com - [email protected] - heimlich Reply with quote

I sold heimlich a few parts recently, everything went very well.
Stop dead photo links! Post your photos to The Samba Gallery!
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Facebook Instagram Gallery Classifieds Feedback
Gray Oval Premium Member
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sat Jun 19, 2021 9:38 am    Post subject: Re: VWNOS.com - [email protected] - heimlich Reply with quote

Purchased rebuilt distributor, new carb, and misc parts from Marcel. He's tops in communication, quality of work and service.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Gallery Classifieds Feedback
Shane Tuttle
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sat Jun 19, 2021 1:00 pm    Post subject: Re: VWNOS.com - [email protected] - heimlich Reply with quote

Bought NOS KB main bearings and an OEM dash for my '74 Beetle. Marcel went above and beyond on communicating throughout the process of waiting for parts to ship to his location and summarily out to me.
bmxandtoys
Samba Member

PostPosted: Tue Jun 22, 2021 1:12 am    Post subject: Re: VWNOS.com - [email protected] - heimlich Reply with quote

Ordered bearings from France.
Very nice communication and very helpfull with shipping.

Many thanks.
Cheers
Unclesalty
Samba Member

PostPosted: Tue Jun 22, 2021 7:34 pm    Post subject: Re: VWNOS.com - [email protected] - heimlich Reply with quote

Ordered a NOS Hella Beetle locking deck lid from their website. Item was shipped fast and bubble wrapped. Item was exactly shown as in the pictures. Going to buy another from their website. Highly recommend.
turboblue
Samba Member

PostPosted: Thu Jul 01, 2021 10:12 am    Post subject: Re: VWNOS.com - [email protected] - heimlich Reply with quote

Purchased a NOS master cylinder for a T4.
Worked as described.

Fast shipping.

Thanks

Turbo VW Sand Drag Buggy

"If you don't run into the Devil every once in awhile, you must be going in the same direction!"
propguy
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sat Jul 03, 2021 11:31 am    Post subject: Re: VWNOS.com - [email protected] - heimlich Reply with quote

Marcel was a great help in finding the right distributor for my SB. It shipped quickly and arrived well packed. His communication is great. The quality is top notch. My car runs so much better with the Bosch.
I highly recommend purchasing from him.
Rodvwcc
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sun Aug 01, 2021 3:32 pm    Post subject: Re: VWNOS.com - [email protected] - heimlich Reply with quote

Only bought a reasonably small amount at VWNOS …. But got top quality product and fast delivery and a fair price. Recommend their service.
52Traction
Samba Member

PostPosted: Mon Aug 02, 2021 7:01 am    Post subject: Re: VWNOS.com - [email protected] - heimlich Reply with quote

Bought a rebuilt original distributor and an original vacumn pipe from Marcel which have transformed my 66 1200 bug.

Highly recommended if you want your car to perform as it was desinged to.
SteveMoore
Samba Member

PostPosted: Mon Aug 02, 2021 7:09 am    Post subject: Re: VWNOS.com - [email protected] - heimlich Reply with quote

VWNOS is spot on! Thanks Marcel for setting me up with a 205T install went super! Payment and shipping smoothly. Great to talk to also. We are running!
Feroxsam
Samba Member

PostPosted: Wed Aug 04, 2021 8:06 am    Post subject: Re: VWNOS.com - [email protected] - heimlich Reply with quote

Very happy with the selection and quality VW parts. Definitely saving it to favorites so I can purchase more products from vwnos. Thanks
chrisflstf
Samba Member

PostPosted: Tue Aug 17, 2021 11:11 am    Post subject: Re: VWNOS.com - [email protected] - heimlich Reply with quote

Just had an 010 rebuilt. Very happy with results. All worn parts replaced, like new again. Very satisfied, thx
Image may have been reduced in size. Click image to view fullscreen.
Johnny Dangerously
Samba Member

PostPosted: Thu Sep 02, 2021 2:25 pm    Post subject: Re: VWNOS.com - [email protected] - heimlich Reply with quote

Ordered a 205 T distributor and received an (as new as they come) clean, smooth operating 205 T distributor with German tune up parts and no detectable lash or end play.
Image may have been reduced in size. Click image to view fullscreen.
notsnarb
Samba Member

PostPosted: Tue Sep 07, 2021 5:01 am    Post subject: Re: VWNOS.com - [email protected] - heimlich Reply with quote

I bought a rebuilt distributor, beautifully restored, shipped quickly, and perfect fit.

When I accidentally screwed up the order, a quick call and the issue was resolved. Highly recommended
edjose17
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sat Sep 11, 2021 7:37 am    Post subject: Re: VWNOS.com - [email protected] - heimlich Reply with quote

I have made three purchases so far from vwnos.com, and from the website ordering experience to the product received, all were excellent. Great source for hard to find NOS and original parts.
Lost69Convertible
Samba Member

PostPosted: Mon Oct 04, 2021 11:16 am    Post subject: Re: VWNOS.com - [email protected] - heimlich Reply with quote

I bought a rebuilt Bosch 043 905 205 H DVDA distributor from Heimlich a few months ago. The workmanship and quality was very good. I've driven over a thousand miles on it. The engine is running smooth with good power. I recommend Heimlich.

My car's original distributor has wear on the distributor shaft bearing. I'll probably send it to Heimlich to be rebuilt.
Reply to topic    Forum Index -> Buyer and Seller Feedback All times are Mountain Standard Time/Pacific Daylight Savings Time
Page: Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 10, 11, 12  Next
Jump to:
Page 6 of 12

Jump to: