Hello! Log in or Register   |  Help  |  Donate  |  Buy Shirts See all banner ads | Advertise on TheSamba.com  
TheSamba.com

Interesting quote from Ohio Tom, Distributor Mod.
Page: Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
Forum Index -> Performance/Engines/Transmissions Share: Facebook Twitter
Reply to topic
Quick sort: Show newest posts on top | Show oldest posts on top View previous topic :: View next topic  
raygreenwood
Samba Member

PostPosted: Tue Aug 03, 2021 12:00 pm    Post subject: Re: Interesting quote from Ohio Tom, Distributor Mod. Reply with quote

jpaull wrote:
I was just about to say a few things of what Alstrup mentioned.

You can get away with alot more if you have a powerful spark. As appossed to someone that is just playing with a bosch blue.

California smog is required for 1976 and newer. 1975 and older can do whatever they want.

Oooooh......welllll....you two just had to bring the "S" word into this discussion (spark)!.....and if you didn't, I would have eventually!

So Alstrup said:

Quote:
Finding out where the engine in question optimizes power, - and efficiency wise is kinda difficult to do on the street, but possible if you invest a lot of hours and some hardware into it. Here a chassis dyno, along with a professional engine master comes in handy.

This is very true! As I note I mainly only work with a couple of applications and its all type 4 (411, 412 and 914)...all at improved stock or a little hotter.....but in getting these dialed in....on the street (which is all I had access to)....took a LONG time.

Years ago when working on these issues.....I was lucky because I had a circuitous work driving route that could regularly take me on the same drive(s) a handful of times per month. I am speaking of drives with widely varying terrain of several hundred miles in each direction with no real time constraints in each direction.

Drive for an hour or two...pull over and tweak....drive some more. This did more for sorting ignition and fuel mixture than any amount of shop time.

But back to the SPARK. I could not really reliably see the limits of ANY of the timing benefits until I did several things...all spark related:

1. Got rid of the damn stock coil. In those days...late 90's to early 2000's.....the Pertronix 42kv flamethrower was damn cheap money for a NOTICABLE improvement (along with timing advance).

2. First got rid of the crappy (at that time) Bosch points and went to blue streak.

3. Better plugs and wires (at that time was W7DTC triples and NGK spiral wound wires)

4. Later went right on to pertronix or compufire module. Large improvement

But the spark.....was already critical because I was running high compression with lean burn

And...in reality....ignition advance is..... "functionally"...artificial compression. So if you think of the total cumulative effect of advance AND compression...as compression.....

You MUST have a better/bigger/higher voltage spark.

All of this stuff leverages each other.

Off idle timing advance is an improvement you can feel and use for better fuel tuning....even in a stock engine....but it will only take you so far by itself. You should be able to...and need to...tweak the fuel mixture to take advantage of this.

And....as you note....even more improvements to BOTH fuel and timing will only come with better spark.

The whole issue will eventually make or break on how you are able to control/limit the advance, advance rate through the rpm range etc. Ray
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Gallery Classifieds Feedback
beetlenut
Samba Member

PostPosted: Tue Aug 03, 2021 12:37 pm    Post subject: Re: Interesting quote from Ohio Tom, Distributor Mod. Reply with quote

raygreenwood wrote:
...Drive for an hour or two...pull over and tweak....drive some more. This did more for sorting ignition and fuel mixture than any amount of shop time.

This is where I'm at right now, doing seat of the pants tuning after getting it close in the garage. I put my Omni Pak on with associated plug wires and .050 plug gap and noticed a nice improvement. The increase in initial ignition timing only added to that.
After setting up the volume control screw, with the 12 degrees of initial ignition timing, as close as I can get it in the garage, I still get better results fine tuning it while on test runs!
Then there's jet sizes to throw in the mix.....
... I spend more time shaking it than directing it?! I get a pretty decent blast for 8sec. then have to shake it again.
- Words to live by right there!

My 74 Super rebuild thread: http://www.thesamba.com/vw/forum/viewtopic.php?p=6507104#6507104
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Gallery Classifieds Feedback
spencerfvee
Samba Member

PostPosted: Tue Aug 03, 2021 3:39 pm    Post subject: Re: Interesting quote from Ohio Tom, Distributor Mod. Reply with quote

Alstrup wrote:
Hello.
What Ray, - and Tom said. We have been doing this for 40 years, but somewhere back in the late 90´s it sort of disappeared probably due to the lack of interest invintage cars in that period.
When you begin to work with optimizing the ignition timing, you need to have AT LEAST a quality timing gun with a retard function, so you can veify your correct timing.

Almost any ACVW engine can handle a more aggressive timing curve than the stock delivered, - unless you insist on running on moonshine.

Optimizing the timing curve can be the difference of a fair running engine and a great running engine.

Finding out where the engine in question optimizes power, - and efficiency wise is kinda difficult to do on the street, but possible if you invest a lot of hours and some hardware into it. Here a chassis dyno, along with a professional engine master comes in handy.

Ignition timing is very effected of the entire ignition system from coil to wires to plugs. After that cylinderhead shape, deck height and even the quality of the valve seat job has an effect. (Basicly mix quality and vortex areas in the chamber)) I have seen medium tune engines with the classic blue Bosch and 009 "screamer kit" that needed nly 0,7 mm plug gaps to run well at all times and needed 33 degrees advance at WOT to optimize hp and torque wise. The very same engine with a better and more precise distributor, a 60 KV high insulated coil, MSD Super conductor wires and plug gap increased to 1,0 mm. optimize at 29 degrees AND pull a solid 3,5 hp and 5 Nm more. (This particular engine was a 1776 displacement, so no monster motor) and it was no slouch to begin with, ending at 125 hp and 177 Nm torque.

The optimization of the timing curve is most interesting in the idle to about 2200 rpm area, because that´s where most engines (with cam swops) are "off cam" So there you have a lesser quality combustion mix and so the engine needs more time to burn the mix decent.
This is also where the beloved 010 & 019 comes back into the picture, because on low compression large cam duration engines the initial timing advance becomes even more on its place. It is not uncommont o see a low compession engine with say an FK8 cam and 8-1 CR want 28 degrees of timing already at 2000 rpms to run even fairly well.

So, yes, as I have stated before, for the average tuner, the ignition system is one of the most overlooked areas in engine tuning. The old term "A spark is a spark" simply does not hold water, and have never done. (Pun intended)

If you live in CA and have a smog regulated vehicle there is only so much you can do. But if you are willing to invest some time and a little money in it even those engines can be optimized quite a bit and still pass the smog test and visual inspection with flying colours. I am aware that some people call it bending the rules. I call it using what ever knowledge there is available to improve both emission, cooling, performance and longlivety. BUT, that´s a whole different chapter which we shall not stray into here..................................................................................................................................................................................................................alstrup .what i like about your post is your a no bull shit person . you tell it like it is . you go wright to the point . you dont try to out do .others posts on on this forum . your post was easy to read and to under stand. what the hell. i am trying to say is your a class act .a breath of fresh air . now i am out of here lol spencerfvee

Back to main topic Smile
Don Jones
Samba Member

PostPosted: Tue Aug 03, 2021 11:19 pm    Post subject: Re: Interesting quote from Ohio Tom, Distributor Mod. Reply with quote

I PM'd Ohio Tom today for clarification on the distributor mod. Here's his quote. I asked about Mark's use of weaker springs as i thought they would only do the advance faster and not limit it.

"Yes, weaker springs will just bring the advance in sooner. Gotta be careful with that as you don't want advance happening around idle rpms (500-1500rpm). You definitely want a stable timing at idle rpms.

Yes, I bend the limiter tabs inward a few degrees (from this: |_|, to look like /_\). I do them both equally.

I then use a tool to move/test each weight out to ensure that the bend has actually changed where the weight stops. A little bend won't do anything, then a little more starts having an effect. So bend, test, bend test....

Yes, I usually just lift the points plate out and then you can see everything.
I don't even remove the distributor from the motor. I just do it where it sets.

No ideas on making it easier. I can usually get it right on the first try.
I have been successful at popping that little metal cap out the side and reaching in with a screw driver, but it's far less scientific that way. Hard to see what you are doing."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I did both of my distributors today. My "in car" Bosch 009 which was the hardest to do as i had to figure out how to get the points mounting plate out. This distributor has the 3 dimples (mounting locking). Looked thru other topics and found one from Glen and he shows how you have to rotate the mounting plate to the right by approx 1/2". I bent both advance limiting post to about 30 degrees towards the weight. Set the distributor back in the engine and set to 12 degrees static, ran engine and got 28 degrees total.

I bought a backup chinese 009 from CIP1 and installed a petronix I in it. This distributor looks better made than the bosch (appearance wise) and was easier to make the mod. Just remove 2 screws that hold the mounting plate and you're looking at the advance limiting posts. Same thing, bent the limiting post toward the weights about 30 degrees. Put it in and set it to 12 degrees static, fired the engine and checked with timing light and it max's at 30 degrees.

Tomorrow i will run the car for the 1st time, been a complete body off chassis restore that took 16 months of my retired limited life to accomplish.

- Mahalo Ohio Tom and Glenn -
raygreenwood
Samba Member

PostPosted: Wed Aug 04, 2021 5:46 am    Post subject: Re: Interesting quote from Ohio Tom, Distributor Mod. Reply with quote

One other reason I am glad for this thread.....why I think a good rational discussion on this subject has been needed:

Again.....quick note .....that there are many applications from bone stock, to bone stock with emissions (which can limit you in this respect) to anything goes......

So.....for what must be decades I have been ranting against the mentality....the method....the idea.....that has been passed around as gospel ......"that one should set their upper end advance limit.....and let the timing at idle fall to where it wants to" Rolling Eyes

And millions have gotten away with it....and yet millions more have had crappy off the line performance and poor starting because of it.

And yet you wont even find this method in any of the factory manuals......or even in the Clymer, Haynes, Drake....or any other manual. Not even in John Muirs book......its not even a bone stock method.

As far as I can tell......its simply done because the books do not mention anything at all about idle timing unless your year and engine are slated to have their timing set at idle.

For those who do not know what I am ranting about.....the vast majority of type 4 engines (if not all of them).....eapecially those with stock injection....and yes they are pretty much in the "emissions era".....mostly list setting timing by removing the vacuum advance hoses and running the engine at 3500 rpm and turning the distributor body until 27° BTDC is achieved.......or a similar variation.

The purpose is to make sure that you are timed so that 100% of the mechanical advance is in when average cruise rpm is reached.
As noted.....when the engine family I primarily work with.....hae a perfectly functioning stock distributor (meaning not beat up, tweaked or worn out).....this gives between 5° and 8° at idle speed.

But far too many engines especially with age.....do not give a stable idle timing setting. And since the books do not state an idle timing range for most of these engines......it has somehow been morphed into the thought that its not important......hence....."let the idle timing fall where it may".

This has worked its way across the board to almost every type of stockish or even some mild builds ....where the owner is trying to address pinging and/or excessive advance.....or set timing with a different cam......he gets told....."rev it up until it stops advancing....set it at X° and let the idle fall where it wants to" Rolling Eyes ......and then they wonder why idle and starting sucks.

I have been ranting against this practice for decades. Ray
oprn
Samba Member

PostPosted: Wed Aug 04, 2021 5:57 am    Post subject: Re: Interesting quote from Ohio Tom, Distributor Mod. Reply with quote

But Ray, nobody drives these cars that way. It's flat out or nothing... as soon as it starts the loud peddle goes to it's resting place... on the firewall!

Just kidding... Laughing

Actually though the more I see and read of the state of art of these cars today and the parts we get now... daily drivability is not very high on the radar. It's all about top end.
raygreenwood
Samba Member

PostPosted: Wed Aug 04, 2021 6:44 am    Post subject: Re: Interesting quote from Ohio Tom, Distributor Mod. Reply with quote

oprn wrote:
But Ray, nobody drives these cars that way. It's flat out or nothing... as soon as it starts the loud peddle goes to it's resting place... on the firewall!

Just kidding... Laughing

Actually though the more I see and read of the state of art of these cars today and the parts we get now... daily drivability is not very high on the radar. It's all about top end.

Laughing ....well....I have a 75 lb neodymium magnet I can give you for helping to stick your "loud pedal" to the firewall.....kind of like power assist! Its also great for sticking your credit cards to the fridge so you dont lose them! Laughing

But seriously.....this quote:

Quote:
Actually though the more I see and read of the state of art of these cars today and the parts we get now... daily drivability is not very high on the radar. It's all about top end

I think you may be at the 50/50 mark....and it really depends on who you hang with, what you drive and which forums you hang out in.

In this particular forum we are in....I would say you are correct.

In the bus, type 3 forum, vanagon, thing and the 411/412 forum....I would bet money that the "top end" crowd...is 10% or less. I would say the 914 forum is an easy 50/50...half want bone stock restoration...the other half are already at the track.

When you look at total numbers of operators just across those forums....compared to this one, and the type 1 and super forums which are easily either 50/50 or more on the "top end" side...I would bet that those that require drivability.....are either slightly or significantly in the majority.

Where it gets blurred....is a whole lot of people who really need and want "drivability".....also have this thing going on:

Quote "doing a basic stock rebuild...wondering if there is anything I can do to get a few more HP out of this thing to keep up with traffic".

....and they typically get referred to THIS forum...for a bare minimum of a 1776 if its type 1 based....or hard to say what they get suggested for a type 4 engine...because 90% of the time in this forum....it breaks down into a session of 9 out of 10 people asking why they would not go with a built type 1 and dump the type 4.....but I'm digressing..... Laughing Wink

The sad fact is that the majority of ACVW owners....if you took a poll across all forums.....do not do the idle timing tuning we are speaking of in this thread.

Ray
FreeBug
Samba Member

PostPosted: Wed Aug 04, 2021 7:06 am    Post subject: Re: Interesting quote from Ohio Tom, Distributor Mod. Reply with quote

I know that this isn't at all the subject, this is distributor modding...but I do have two words to add: Black Box. Sorry.
Clatter
Samba Member

PostPosted: Wed Aug 04, 2021 7:26 am    Post subject: Re: Interesting quote from Ohio Tom, Distributor Mod. Reply with quote

Pull the point plate and you can jam a screwdriver in there to bend the stops.

Image may have been reduced in size. Click image to view fullscreen.

You’ll need a degree pulley, or other way of seeing what your timing is doing when you put the timing light on it.

Might take a few tries bending stops to get what you want with initial/full.

After you get your 10-12 initial and your 28-32 -whatever you’re shooting for-
Full advance,
You reset your idle speed/mixture,
And take the car out and see how it behaves.

Depending on how it acts, you might mess more with timing,
Or try tweaking the spring perches in there to stiffen/soften the springs and alter how the timing comes in ‘under the curve’ as they say.
Or you can use softer springs..
Or you can stretch them out to make them softer.

All part of the fun!

What’s That Noise?!?
Bruce Amacker
Samba Member

PostPosted: Wed Aug 04, 2021 7:41 am    Post subject: Re: Interesting quote from Ohio Tom, Distributor Mod. Reply with quote

IIRC, when I did a new Pertronix a while ago, it had way too much advance also. It was set up differently, the limit was a pin that rode back and forth in a slot. I used a piece of tiny brass tube to sleeve the pin which made it larger and limited the advance. I'm thinking it had 30* (crank) of advance which didn't start until over 2500rpm and was all in by 4000 or so. This was a new dist right out of the box. It was a real pig to drive until I corrected this, if you set total to 30* it meant you have zero advance until over 2500. Ugh!
'66- http://www.leakoil.net/forum/viewtopic.php?f=23&t=2888&sid=54d8dedfb3822f99c7f2ea430cb4e856
'65- http://leakoil.net/forum/viewtopic.php?f=23&t=4263
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Gallery Classifieds Feedback
raygreenwood
Samba Member

PostPosted: Wed Aug 04, 2021 8:44 am    Post subject: Re: Interesting quote from Ohio Tom, Distributor Mod. Reply with quote

Bruce Amacker wrote:
IIRC, when I did a new Pertronix a while ago, it had way too much advance also. It was set up differently, the limit was a pin that rode back and forth in a slot. I used a piece of tiny brass tube to sleeve the pin which made it larger and limited the advance. I'm thinking it had 30* (crank) of advance which didn't start until over 2500rpm and was all in by 4000 or so. This was a new dist right out of the box. It was a real pig to drive until I corrected this, if you set total to 30* it meant you have zero advance until over 2500. Ugh!

Interesting!

I do not know anything about the complete pertronix distributors....but the Pertronix modules and the older Compufire....had some similar sounding issues....like the fit of the points module in the points plate hole...depth.....diameter etc. ..and impingement on screws inside of the distributor stopping advance etc.

This was as much a problem with the modules themselves as it was with the fact that there were so many machining and detail variations over the years within Bosch/VW distributors.

It causes advance and position setting issues in a lot of cars until worked out...similar to what you are noting.

FreeBug said:

Quote:
I know that this isn't at all the subject, this is distributor modding...but I do have two words to add: Black Box. Sorry.

Man don't be sorry at all! In reality....this thread is and started out to be about the use of slightly more initial advance setting at idle.

My questions ....about how you get that initial advance have been in support of the main topic......and I have been thinking about "Black Box" from the first post.

While I have no problems bending tabs and tweaking springs....it will be a problem on some cars.

Again...this is application specific. For instance in the 914 and 412 cars (type 4)...the object is to have "0" mechanical advance starting...until IIRC...something like 1020 or 1050 rpms. Because...there is not much range of mechanical advance to start with.

Really its not just bending the stop tabs...its also bending the spring tabs and/or swapping springs...to really get it right. Yes...it can be done and its trial and error and testing.

But I have been looking at the Black Box to make all of this easier and have more refined and accurate curve's for about a year now. Ray
74 Thing
Samba Member

PostPosted: Wed Aug 04, 2021 8:56 am    Post subject: Re: Interesting quote from Ohio Tom, Distributor Mod. Reply with quote

Clatter wrote:

You’ll need a degree pulley, or other way of seeing what your timing is doing when you put the timing light on it.

Full advance,

Or try tweaking the spring perches in there to stiffen/soften the springs and alter how the timing comes in ‘under the curve’ as they say.

All part of the fun!

Be careful if tweaking the spring posts or replacing springs to not break the plastic sleeves they ride on.
W1K1
Samba Member

PostPosted: Wed Aug 04, 2021 9:23 am    Post subject: Re: Interesting quote from Ohio Tom, Distributor Mod. Reply with quote

FreeBug wrote:

My thinking exactly, just lock it and add the black box and you have infinite adjustability and a map sensor. Dancing

1973 super
1965 squareback 1500E
1971 bay window westy- subi swap
FreeBug
Samba Member

PostPosted: Wed Aug 04, 2021 10:59 am    Post subject: Re: Interesting quote from Ohio Tom, Distributor Mod. Reply with quote

That's what mine does idles with whatever (i think about 10°)-as soon as you leave idle, bang, 15°.
oprn
Samba Member

PostPosted: Wed Aug 04, 2021 11:10 am    Post subject: Re: Interesting quote from Ohio Tom, Distributor Mod. Reply with quote

W1K1 wrote:
FreeBug wrote:

My thinking exactly, just lock it and add the black box and you have infinite adjustability and a map sensor. Dancing

And I have two words too... Crank Trigger! ...in an deal world that is what we would all do... all the car companies now do, but...

Tweaking a good stock distributor is a viable option and costs very little to do apart from the time involved. And all you really need, as someone already said, is a degree wheel, tach and a timing light.
beetlenut
Samba Member

PostPosted: Wed Aug 04, 2021 1:06 pm    Post subject: Re: Interesting quote from Ohio Tom, Distributor Mod. Reply with quote

Clatter wrote:

Full advance,

All part of the fun!

This is exactly what I just did, but I bent the spring perches in instead of the stops.
... I spend more time shaking it than directing it?! I get a pretty decent blast for 8sec. then have to shake it again.
- Words to live by right there!

My 74 Super rebuild thread: http://www.thesamba.com/vw/forum/viewtopic.php?p=6507104#6507104
raygreenwood
Samba Member

PostPosted: Wed Aug 04, 2021 1:54 pm    Post subject: Re: Interesting quote from Ohio Tom, Distributor Mod. Reply with quote

beetlenut wrote:
Clatter wrote:

Full advance,

All part of the fun!

This is exactly what I just did, but I bent the spring perches in instead of the stops.

Yes....I have had to do both.......and I may be thinking backwards......but bending spring perches "outward" putting more tension on the springs.....means the same weights must apin faster to start to move and add advance.

So.....on my applications....what we were doing was actually compensating for old weak springs. The 022 905 205 P....and others in 411/412 and 914....have a skinny weak spring and a fat strong spring. Its a two stage mechanical.

If memory serves, the akinny weak spring starts advance just above idle.....is assisted/added to by vacuum advance for maybe 1000 rpm and/or 10°-12° of throttle plate movement (adding about 8° of advance and getting you up to maybe 15°-17°)....at which point you lose vacuum.....and then....at HOPEFULLY....that exact point or close to it....the fat spring and weight catches up taking you up to 27° BTDC at 3500 rpm........at which point or close to it....."some" vacuum re-establishes......and you might get 5° to 8° of extra advance up to about 36°.

Sometimes you get a little more mechanical or vacuum. Having 40° is not unheard of at 3500 rpm and higher.

But its at that point that we ALSO bend the stop tab. If memory serves....have to pull a distributor on to the workbench if I get home tonight......but you can limit the total movement of the weight with the tabs.

So my point.....is that there is:

A. Bending tabs to allow a little advancement earlier thwn its set stock right?
B. Bending tabs to limit total advance movement of the fly weights.....which IIRC also has some initial effect?
C. Bending spring perch/posts.....to make weaker or stronger spring pull.....which changes at what rpm the weights start to move?

And then there is this....adjustable vacuum advance unit....which I have only seen on some 30 and 40 horse distributors and specific 914/411/412.

https://www.thesamba.com/vw/forum/viewtopic.php?t=661254&highlight=adjustable+vacuum+advance

From what I understand .....these adjustable vacuum advan e were mainly installed by dealers on the high compression engines to combat excessive vacuum advance "re-establishment"....causing over advance.....mainly when running at low altitudes and fast highway speeds....and probably with a little bit of factory variation in the distributor (the root cause) thrown in.

But I can tell you....it really helps. Ray
Glenn Premium Member
Mr. 010

PostPosted: Wed Aug 04, 2021 1:59 pm    Post subject: Re: Interesting quote from Ohio Tom, Distributor Mod. Reply with quote

Bending parts does not change the curve. it just changes where it starts and limits the total cutting off the top end.

If you don't know what you are doing, it's like setting the ignition timing by "ear". Your results will be unpredictable.

Member #1009

#BlueSquare
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Gallery Classifieds Feedback
spencerfvee
Samba Member

PostPosted: Wed Aug 04, 2021 2:21 pm    Post subject: Re: Interesting quote from Ohio Tom, Distributor Mod. Reply with quote

Glenn wrote:
Bending parts does not change the curve. it just changes where it starts and limits the total cutting off the top end.

If you don't know what you are doing, it's like setting the ignition timing by "ear". Your results will be unpredictable.
............................................................................................................glenn your very right on your post . a lot of guys just want a fast fix . but dont want to take the time to do it the right way . they dont have a distributor machine like you and i do .to set the distributor .up the right way .but glenn i under stand why they are doing it. it will work for them we have all been in there place . but it would work better if they set it up on a distributor machine .and use the right springs good luck to all just my two cents spencerfvee
Glenn Premium Member
Mr. 010

PostPosted: Wed Aug 04, 2021 2:33 pm    Post subject: Re: Interesting quote from Ohio Tom, Distributor Mod. Reply with quote

spencerfvee wrote:
Glenn wrote:

............................................................................................................glenn your very right on your post . a lot of guys just want a fast fix . but dont want to take the time to do it the right way . they dont have a distributor machine like you and i do .to set the distributor .up the right way .but glenn i under stand why they are doing it. it will work for them we have all been in there place . but it would work better if they set it up on a distributor machine .and use the right springs good luck to all just my two cents spencerfvee

While carbs are more complicated, you can adjust them with inexpensive tools. But distributors are a bit of black magic.

This is why I tell people that buy digital programmable distributors you need to know what you're doing. Or at least start with a preset and then tweak it.

It's also one thing to modify a distributor but access to a dyno will tell you what it actually does to your engine.

Member #1009

#BlueSquare
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Gallery Classifieds Feedback
Reply to topic    Forum Index -> Performance/Engines/Transmissions All times are Mountain Standard Time/Pacific Daylight Savings Time
Page: Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
Page 3 of 4

Jump to: