Hello! Log in or Register   |  Help  |  Donate  |  Buy Shirts See all banner ads | Advertise on TheSamba.com  
TheSamba.com

Things Unlimited - [email protected]
Page: Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12
Jump to:
Forum Index -> Buyer and Seller Feedback Share: Facebook Twitter
Reply to topic
Quick sort: Show newest posts on top | Show oldest posts on top View previous topic :: View next topic  
Viewing feedback for: [email protected]
Email: [email protected]
Last Visited: Yesterday
CanStan
Samba Member

PostPosted: Thu Dec 10, 2020 6:29 pm    Post subject: Re: Things Unlimited - [email protected] Reply with quote

I bought a bunch of parts from Mike. He even went out of his way to explore cheaper shipping options to get a bumper to Canada for me. He shipped really fast, and all parts were well packaged and protected.
I look forward to dealing with Thing Parts again in the future. Great seller!
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Gallery Classifieds Feedback
Serpent7
Samba Member

PostPosted: Tue Feb 02, 2021 10:12 am    Post subject: Re: Things Unlimited - [email protected] Reply with quote

I must tell you guys about my 1973 VW Thing... I purchased it super cheap because it was a complete RUST BUCKET and the previous owner had painted it pink, I mean Pepto Bismol pink! The car was very rough and needed a boat load of parts new and used. I originally met Michael at ThingParts.com when I was searching for gas heater parts for my Thing. He was extremely knowledgeable and new exactly what I needed part for part. The problem was I didn't have the money at the time to complete the job, but was shocked and pleasantly surprised with ThingParts.com and Michael's professionalism and attention to detail! Flash forward almost 2 years later, I had saved up just enough money to start my body restoration on the Thing! I found ThingParts.com for my complete cluster and a few other parts. ThingParts.com was right there! Able to ship me a complete cluster at a reasonable price! A couple of months after that, it was time for the Big One! Time to order a whole bunch of parts I ordered over $1200 in parts late at night and unknowingly doubled up on a few unnecessary parts. I got in contact with ThingParts.com and Michael took the time with me to go over each individual part I order and made sure it was exactly; only what I needed! NOW THAT'S SERVICE! And, that's looking out for the Customer! If I need a New, or Used part for my Thing, I am calling Michael! If you need a New, or Used part for your Thing I would HIGHLY RECOMMEND you do the same! Their Customer Service is Unmatched!
1979 Kawasaki KZ1000
1979 Volkswagen Transporter
1973 Volkswagen Thing
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Gallery Classifieds Feedback
Kev250R
Samba Member

PostPosted: Thu Aug 05, 2021 8:32 am    Post subject: Re: Things Unlimited - [email protected] Reply with quote

I recently ordered an engine Decklid for my '73 Thing from Michael. The price was fair, the part arrived exactly as described and looked the same as the photos showed. Shipping was fast and despite coming cross-country, my part was sell-packed and arrived un-scathed from it's journey!

I'll be ordering more parts from Michael soon!
Stock Steve
Samba Member

PostPosted: Wed Aug 25, 2021 8:41 am    Post subject: Re: Things Unlimited - [email protected] Reply with quote

Mike is super-helpful, with the right parts, and right advice. A pleasure doing business with him! Thanks Mike!
-----
Ich Bin Ein Facebooker: https://www.facebook.com/steve.fromsaac
-----
Join VVWCA: http://www.vvwca.com/
-----
Your source for old school metal tire valve caps: http://www.thesamba.com/vw/classifieds/detail.php?id=1416217
-----
Thanks Veterans
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Facebook Gallery Classifieds Feedback
CanStan
Samba Member

PostPosted: Thu Jan 06, 2022 6:00 pm    Post subject: Re: Things Unlimited - [email protected] Reply with quote

I bought some more parts from Mike. As always, he's super quick to reply to questions, fast to ship, and his parts are excellent!
I'll happily do business with Thing Parts again!
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Gallery Classifieds Feedback
Kalapaki Papa
Samba Member

PostPosted: Mon Jan 09, 2023 6:04 am    Post subject: Re: Things Unlimited - [email protected] Reply with quote

I responded to a listing from this seller. He suggested I go thru his website to complete the purchase but I encountered technical issues trying to use Venmo. Mike stepped out around that and sent me everything I needed to complete the purchase. Good response!

Items arrived in a timely manner. Only issue was with the way the items were packed ( heater boxes) one of the flap lever pivot posts was smashed over and ripped the tin. It will require I take it to a welder to fix. Packing was minimal and some layered scrap cardboard packing would have eliminated the damage. That was a bummer but over all condition and process was good.
61 L380 sedan
62 SO33 L380
63 standard micro
63 cabrio
64 KG coupe
64 sedan
66 sedan
67 beetle
70 empi GTV
70 VWOA Formula Vee
73 Economotors super beetle
74 GSR / German look rally tribute super beetle
76 cabrio
& a bunch of non-vw rolling stock parked in and around the barn. Just can’t help myself!
Reply to topic    Forum Index -> Buyer and Seller Feedback All times are Mountain Standard Time/Pacific Daylight Savings Time
Page: Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12
Jump to:
Page 12 of 12

Jump to: