Hello! Log in or Register   |  Help  |  Donate  |  Buy Shirts See all banner ads | Advertise on TheSamba.com  
TheSamba.com

revmasta [email protected] pauly
Forum Index -> Buyer and Seller Feedback Share: Facebook Twitter
Reply to topic
Quick sort: Show newest posts on top | Show oldest posts on top View previous topic :: View next topic  
Viewing feedback for: revmasta
Email: [email protected]
Last Visited: April 13, 2024
BFB
Samba Member

PostPosted: Mon Aug 09, 2021 1:49 pm    Post subject: revmasta [email protected] pauly Reply with quote

the guy is a jackass.
i messaged him saturday through the samba add and didnt check my email until monday morning. by that time he'd replied to me on saturday which is great. but then again on sunday asking if i wanted the item.
seemed pushy to me so i told him i'd pass, then he sends me a shitty email requesting i dont inquire about any more of his adds.
the conversation is posted below....
as yes my last reply would need editing to post it here

good luck "masta"!

Pauly

Mon, Aug 9 at 3:20 PM

Well that was a waste of time. Do me a favor and kindly, do not inquire on any of my future for sale ads on Samba. Thank you

Sent: Monday, August 9, 2021 6:09 AM
To: Pauly
Subject: Re: TheSamba.com Ad - Steel Centerline Look A Likes

i didnt have time to check my emails over the weekend. and it was only the very next day that you sent this follow up email....
i'll pass

On Saturday, August 7, 2021, 09:34:50 PM CDT, Pauly wrote:

Did you get my last message? I said, Yes, I would ship. Do you want the
wheels?

-----Original Message-----
Sent: Friday, August 6, 2021 7:29 PM
Subject: TheSamba.com Ad - Steel Centerline Look A Likes

A visitor to TheSamba.com has replied to your ad for:
Steel Centerline Look A Likes Price: 150.00
at: http://www.thesamba.com/vw/classifieds/detail.php?id=2489236
and sent the following message:

would you ship?
An interesting thing happens in forums where everyone starts parroting the same thing and "common knowledge" takes over.
“ The monkey see monkey do mentality seems to run deep in VW people. "Gene Berg said it was so 30 years ago so thats the way it is" “ - bdkw1

Last edited by BFB on Tue Aug 10, 2021 11:17 am; edited 1 time in total
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Gallery Classifieds Feedback
BFB
Samba Member

PostPosted: Mon Aug 09, 2021 2:07 pm    Post subject: Re: revmasta Reply with quote

and it gets better...

to Pauly..

people have lives and not everyone spends their entire weekend on the internet or their phone. you answered my question then you should've allowed reasonable time for me to reply and not be so damn pushy about it. your email didn't come across as a courteous follow up it came across as " do you want these wheels or not????" , " because if not then your just wasting my time asking about them!!".
which is exactly the way you acted when i decided i didnt want to do business with you. and im glad i decided not to and that i was correct about your pushy shitty attitude.
customers are a pain in the ass and you need to learn to deal with that better. when i said id pass youd have done better to just reply with a " let me know if you change your mind". i might have thought i miss judged you at that point but all you did was prove i was right and you were being a pushy asshole about it and now trying to cover it up with " being courteous " ? bull shit

On Monday, August 9, 2021, 03:41:47 PM CDT, Pauly wrote:

You’re a total douche bag. I emailed you back within minutes of the first email. THAT IS CALLED BEING PROMPT !!! Then followed up the next day! THAT IS CALLED BEING COURTEOUS !!! If these are not the kind od traits you can appreciate in a seller? Then go F**K YOURSELF YOU F**KING F**K!!!!!

Sent: Monday, August 9, 2021 1:35 PM
To: Pauly
Subject: Re: TheSamba.com Ad - Steel Centerline Look A Likes

id have probably bought them if you weren't so damn impatient and had to email me again the follow day.
learn to be a better salesman and while your doing that, go f*** yourself

On Monday, August 9, 2021, 03:20:56 PM CDT, Pauly wrote:

Well that was a waste of time. Do me a favor and kindly, do not inquire on any of my future for sale ads on Samba. Thank you
An interesting thing happens in forums where everyone starts parroting the same thing and "common knowledge" takes over.
“ The monkey see monkey do mentality seems to run deep in VW people. "Gene Berg said it was so 30 years ago so thats the way it is" “ - bdkw1
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Gallery Classifieds Feedback
Reply to topic    Forum Index -> Buyer and Seller Feedback All times are Mountain Standard Time/Pacific Daylight Savings Time
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: