Hello! Log in or Register   |  Help  |  Donate  |  Buy Shirts See all banner ads | Advertise on TheSamba.com  
TheSamba.com

zwitterkafer - [email protected]
Forum Index -> Buyer and Seller Feedback Share: Facebook Twitter
Reply to topic
Quick sort: Show newest posts on top | Show oldest posts on top View previous topic :: View next topic  
Viewing feedback for: Zwitterkafer
Email: [email protected]
Last Visited: April 22, 2024
sunroof
Samba Member

PostPosted: Mon Jun 08, 2020 2:55 pm    Post subject: zwitterkafer - [email protected] Reply with quote

I have been looking for an ultra-rare headlight lens for my 1954 Canadian custom that I am "restoring". zwitterkafer came through beautifully. Perfect lens for a great price, fast shipping etc.

Don
NavyGeneral Premium Member
Samba Member

PostPosted: Fri Oct 16, 2020 6:30 pm    Post subject: Re: zwitterkafer - [email protected] Reply with quote

Zwitterkafer bought some parts from me. Great communication coupled with Fast payment made for a pleasant experience and overall Great transaction. Thanks Very Much Harvey. Cheers!
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Gallery Classifieds Feedback
NavyGeneral Premium Member
Samba Member

PostPosted: Tue Aug 10, 2021 7:42 pm    Post subject: Re: zwitterkafer - [email protected] Reply with quote

Zwitterkafer made a purchase from me. Several items of interest, deal was made, Payment laid down, parts on way, received safe notification, all in about 15 days to Canada First Class International. Thanks Again Very Much Harvey.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Gallery Classifieds Feedback
sbtcabman
Samba Member

PostPosted: Wed Aug 18, 2021 4:28 pm    Post subject: Re: zwitterkafer - [email protected] Reply with quote

harvey is the bestest! purchased an owner's manual from him that I had advertised as a wanted ad.
it was described perfectly and exactly as expected based upon his description when I just opened it. Dancing and the packaging was above, beyond and over the top! thank you!
this is one more samba member that you can place absolute faith and trust in for a purchase transaction.
I give him an 11 out of 10 all around including communication and promptness in shipping.
he cares and pays attention to the details which are hard traits to find these days. Applause
ExEmPlArY!!
thanks harvey!!!!
64 KG 24k match #
74 Super Beetle 33k match # 1 owner
62 Corvette 50k Original Hardtop NCRS Top Flight Award Winner. Ok, it's air cooled with top down?
Former owner and damn fool to have parted with 1953 Porsche coupes 50661 and 50662 in 1978. Anyone else ever had a matched pair? Commiserate with me, wouldja?
Fer
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sat Nov 27, 2021 2:58 pm    Post subject: Re: zwitterkafer - [email protected] Reply with quote

So good deal with Harvey. Thanks for all, you are a great knower of vw world.

http://surfinbus.blogspot.com.es/
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Gallery Classifieds Feedback
Reply to topic    Forum Index -> Buyer and Seller Feedback All times are Mountain Standard Time/Pacific Daylight Savings Time
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: