Hello! Log in or Register   |  Help  |  Donate  |  Buy Shirts See all banner ads | Advertise on TheSamba.com  
TheSamba.com

Tissot VW watch
Forum Index -> Accessories/Memorabilia/Toys Share: Facebook Twitter
Reply to topic
Quick sort: Show newest posts on top | Show oldest posts on top View previous topic :: View next topic  
Smiths Bugs
Samba Member

PostPosted: Thu Aug 19, 2021 9:33 pm    Post subject: Tissot VW watch Reply with quote

I think that this would be the best place to post this because I am quite stumped about this watch. I picked it up at a swap meet thinking it was a cool little piece of memorabilia or maybe one one the 100,000km watches. I soon learned that this was not the case. I took it to a watch shop and he was convinced that this was a real tissot from the 70s. So I am at a loss. Does anyone know anything about this watch or a way to get more info on it? I have done some looking but have come up with no luck. Any info would be greatly appreciated. Thank you in advance.
Image may have been reduced in size. Click image to view fullscreen.

empiracer
Samba Member

PostPosted: Fri Aug 20, 2021 10:53 pm    Post subject: Re: Tissot VW watch Reply with quote

Maybe a salesman award ?
Reply to topic    Forum Index -> Accessories/Memorabilia/Toys All times are Mountain Standard Time/Pacific Daylight Savings Time
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: