Hello! Log in or Register   |  Help  |  Donate  |  Buy Shirts See all banner ads | Advertise on TheSamba.com  
TheSamba.com

good T4 Mechanic near Boulder/Denver?
Forum Index -> Eurovan Share: Facebook Twitter
Reply to topic
Quick sort: Show newest posts on top | Show oldest posts on top View previous topic :: View next topic  
Christopher Schimke
Samba Member

PostPosted: Thu Jul 15, 2021 5:20 pm    Post subject: good T4 Mechanic near Boulder/Denver? Reply with quote

Hello T4 owners. I normally hang out in the T3 corral, but my brother has a T4 and just called me with some engine trouble. He's a long way from home and stuck in Boulder, asking if I know anyone reputable to take a look at his issue. Since I'm not really queued in on the T4 scene, I figured I would ask you fine folks for a recommendation. Any help in finding a good mechanic in that area would be much appreciated. Thank you!

*Custom wheel hardware for Audi/VW, Porsche and Mercedes wheels - Urethane Suspension Bushings*
T3Technique.com or contact me at [email protected]
Steve in Colorado
Samba Member

PostPosted: Fri Jul 16, 2021 5:30 am    Post subject: Re: good T4 Mechanic near Boulder/Denver? Reply with quote

Indian Peaks.
murso74
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sat Sep 04, 2021 12:33 pm    Post subject: Re: good T4 Mechanic near Boulder/Denver? Reply with quote

Steve in Colorado wrote:
Indian Peaks.

Definitely Indian peaks. Tried 4 other spots in the 3 years I had my van in Colorado and they're the only ones that knew what they were doing
Reply to topic    Forum Index -> Eurovan All times are Mountain Standard Time/Pacific Daylight Savings Time
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: