Hello! Log in or Register   |  Help  |  Donate  |  Buy Shirts See all banner ads | Advertise on TheSamba.com  
TheSamba.com

vwman6559 - Gary Ploof - [email protected]
Page: Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 13, 14, 15, 16  Next
Jump to:
Forum Index -> Buyer and Seller Feedback Share: Facebook Twitter
Reply to topic
Quick sort: Show newest posts on top | Show oldest posts on top View previous topic :: View next topic  
Viewing feedback for: vwman6559
Email: [email protected]
Last Visited: Yesterday
Chadd_T
Samba Member

PostPosted: Thu Aug 06, 2020 7:38 pm    Post subject: Re: vwman6559 - Gary Ploof - [email protected] Reply with quote

I ordered a part from Gary that was shipped fast and showed up exactly as it was described.

Thanks Gary,
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Gallery Classifieds Feedback
MortalEngine
Samba Member

PostPosted: Mon Dec 28, 2020 1:08 pm    Post subject: Re: vwman6559 - Gary Ploof - [email protected] Reply with quote

Gary had the parts I needed, responded immediately to my mail and shipped promptly, w/ bulletproof packaging! Thanks! Great seller, I can highly recommend him!
Sketchy_1
Samba Member

PostPosted: Tue Dec 29, 2020 10:51 am    Post subject: Re: vwman6559 - Gary Ploof - [email protected] Reply with quote

Ordered a part from Gary. Great communication, awesome price and shipped fast. Couldn't ask for a better transaction. Thanks Gary!
Paul Ricketts
Samba Member

PostPosted: Wed Jan 06, 2021 9:22 am    Post subject: Re: vwman6559 - Gary Ploof - [email protected] Reply with quote

I've dealt with Gary on several occasions and it's ALWAYS been a pleasure. A GOOD GUY......
Typ3nut
Samba Member

PostPosted: Mon Jan 25, 2021 2:18 pm    Post subject: Re: vwman6559 - Gary Ploof - [email protected] Reply with quote

Another great purchase from Gary, prompt emails, good communication, speedy transaction with tracking numbers, keep the VW parts coming.
Recommend, will purchase from again.
Thank You, Typ3nut
AC Mack
Samba Member

PostPosted: Wed Feb 10, 2021 11:27 pm    Post subject: Re: vwman6559 - Gary Ploof - [email protected] Reply with quote

Parts A+.. Communication A+ Shipping AAA+ Thanks Gary
1966 Westfalia so42 Schiebedach fabrik 4864
1967 Model 231 EZ Kamper # 1940
1978 Westfalia P 31 / 1987 Westfalia Wolfram Grau
Split Bus Club / Lost Coast Bays / North Coast Vans
Long may that Split Bus run!
Always and Everywhere Volkswagen
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Gallery Classifieds Feedback
VW_Music
Samba Member

PostPosted: Thu Mar 25, 2021 1:35 pm    Post subject: Re: vwman6559 - Gary Ploof - [email protected] Reply with quote

Very Happy Bought a Stahlwille tool box from Gary. Box was in excellent condition. Very Satisfied! A+++!
CWsVWs
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sun May 16, 2021 8:31 am    Post subject: Re: vwman6559 - Gary Ploof - [email protected] Reply with quote

Got some German wheel cylinders from Gary. They arrived VERY quickly and were just as advertised. A great Samba member- I would suggest dealing with :l
harrymarlin
Samba Member

PostPosted: Tue Jun 08, 2021 8:12 am    Post subject: Re: vwman6559 - Gary Ploof - [email protected] Reply with quote

I bought a pair of wheel cylinders from Gary, and the transaction went smoothly and quickly. I appreciated his quick turn around and responses, and I would definitely buy from him in the future!
ISO Albuquerque "Imported Motors" dealership paraphernalia
Bill Dykes
Samba Member

PostPosted: Mon Jul 12, 2021 1:59 pm    Post subject: Re: vwman6559 - Gary Ploof - [email protected] Reply with quote

I bought some main and rod bearings from Gary. Great price,and fast shipping. Great guy. Thanks Gary.
HBGhia
Samba Member

PostPosted: Tue Jul 20, 2021 4:27 pm    Post subject: Re: vwman6559 - Gary Ploof - [email protected] Reply with quote

I bought wiper blades from Gary. Hard to find ones too. They showed up quick!
Thanks for hookin it way up!
oldwolf
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sat Jul 31, 2021 3:19 pm    Post subject: Re: vwman6559 - Gary Ploof - [email protected] Reply with quote

Gary is a great seller, items are as described, and fast shipment. I will keep him in mind for future purchases.-Bret Foster
KyoteII
Samba Member

PostPosted: Tue Aug 10, 2021 10:41 pm    Post subject: Re: vwman6559 - Gary Ploof - [email protected] Reply with quote

Bought a set of JSC cv boots from Gary,

He was a pleasure to deal with. part was here in less than two days and was just as described.

thanks again
jim
Samba Member

PostPosted: Fri Sep 10, 2021 7:06 am    Post subject: Re: vwman6559 - Gary Ploof - [email protected] Reply with quote

Gary thanks you so much on getting me that passenger side Bay window seat on time my client is so happy it turned out awesome. I highly recommend buying from Gary truly an honest trustworthy and on time with his delivery’s. He sell genuine hard to find Vw goodies. Many thanks Gary and cheers to ya Jim. Very Happy
BerneseMtnDog
Samba Member

PostPosted: Thu Sep 23, 2021 4:51 pm    Post subject: Re: vwman6559 - Gary Ploof - [email protected] Reply with quote

Ordered a NOS brake master from Gary. Couldn't be happier with the communication and service.

Steve
Peter D.
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sun Oct 10, 2021 3:43 pm    Post subject: Re: vwman6559 - Gary Ploof - [email protected] Reply with quote

After a search I found some very rare parts for sale from Gary. Communication was quick and clear. He shipped the parts right away and provided a tracking number. They arrived safely packaged and without damage. I am very happy with my purchase and would recommend doing business with him.
scott.tagg
Samba Member

PostPosted: Mon Oct 11, 2021 11:21 am    Post subject: Re: vwman6559 - Gary Ploof - [email protected] Reply with quote

Excellent to buy from. Super quick shipment. Thanks again Gary.
sjbartnik
Samba Member

PostPosted: Thu Oct 28, 2021 2:49 pm    Post subject: Re: vwman6559 - Gary Ploof - [email protected] Reply with quote

Just purchased a switch from Gary. It was exactly as described and he shipped it instantly. About 5 minutes after the PayPal hit I had the tracking number Laughing

It was securely packaged and arrived quickly. What more can you ask for?

Thanks Gary!
motomwo
Samba Member

PostPosted: Thu Dec 02, 2021 10:44 am    Post subject: Re: vwman6559 - Gary Ploof - [email protected] Reply with quote

Gary, is a good, honest seller. I can highly recommend purchasing items from him. I purchased a 66 bug emergency flasher switch assembly form him and he shipped it out very quick and provided the tracking info. It arrived well packaged and works perfectly and looks great just as he described. This was one of the last hard to find parts I needed for my bug. Thank you Gary!
1961 Bug, 2276 cb wedge ports 44x37 11.1 comp fk10 1.5 rockers 48idf's 1 3/4" header Rancho pro street trans SAW axles Airkewld 4# narrowed beam, Koni shocks, Airkewld dis brake all around. 5.5/4.5 BRMs

1966 Bug, 2127, panchito heads, fk8, 1.3 rockers, dual 44idfs, 1 5/8 merge header, Rancho pro strt flyer, empi axles, Airkewld's 4" beam and discs all around and adjustable shocks. 4.5 & 5.5 BRMs
wbbbbbbb
Samba Member

PostPosted: Fri Dec 03, 2021 10:34 am    Post subject: Re: vwman6559 - Gary Ploof - [email protected] Reply with quote

Positive Feedback: NOS Crankshaft Timing Gears (I bought all 3)

http://www.thesamba.com/vw/classifieds/detail.php?id=2512410

Great communication, smooth transaction, **Shipped so fast it arrived with a speeding ticket, A1 seller, a pleasure deal with** Item’s as described. Would gladly deal with again!

Danke
Thank
wbbbbbbb
Reply to topic    Forum Index -> Buyer and Seller Feedback All times are Mountain Standard Time/Pacific Daylight Savings Time
Page: Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 13, 14, 15, 16  Next
Jump to:
Page 14 of 16

Jump to: