Hello! Log in or Register   |  Help  |  Donate  |  Buy Shirts See all banner ads | Advertise on TheSamba.com  
TheSamba.com

easy e - Evan Larson - [email protected]
Page: Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
Forum Index -> Buyer and Seller Feedback Share: Facebook Twitter
Reply to topic
Quick sort: Show newest posts on top | Show oldest posts on top View previous topic :: View next topic  
Viewing feedback for: easy e
Email: [email protected]
Last Visited: Today
motofly196
Samba Member

PostPosted: Mon May 24, 2021 1:36 pm    Post subject: Re: easy e - Evan Larson - [email protected] Reply with quote

I purchased a governor delete from Evan. Looks great! It arrived fast, and email communication was clear and prompt. Thanks again!
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Gallery Classifieds Feedback
Kalapaki Papa
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sat Aug 21, 2021 6:19 am    Post subject: Re: easy e - Evan Larson - [email protected] Reply with quote

Super easy to deal with Easy E! Dropped $1200 with him and all went perfectly!
Thank you Evan!
61 L380 sedan
62 SO33 L380
63 standard micro
63 cabrio
64 KG coupe
64 sedan
66 sedan
67 beetle
70 empi GTV
70 VWOA Formula Vee
73 Economotors super beetle
74 GSR / German look rally tribute super beetle
76 cabrio
& a bunch of non-vw rolling stock parked in and around the barn. Just can’t help myself!
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Gallery Classifieds Feedback
nowgot
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sat Sep 04, 2021 11:35 am    Post subject: Re: easy e - Evan Larson - [email protected] Reply with quote

Evan,
Nice old school plug wires that got
shipped fast & kind communication.
Thx,
nowgot
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Classifieds Feedback
Rossis356
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sat Sep 11, 2021 7:09 am    Post subject: Re: easy e - Evan Larson - [email protected] Reply with quote

Evan was responsive to my request, easy to work with, and shipped quickly. I would buy from him again without hesitation.
RockStock
Samba Member

PostPosted: Thu Oct 07, 2021 12:04 pm    Post subject: Re: easy e - Evan Larson - [email protected] Reply with quote

As above. Bought some stuff, exemplary on all points. Thank you Evan.

C
BulliBill
Samba Member

PostPosted: Thu Oct 21, 2021 11:18 am    Post subject: Re: easy e - Evan Larson - [email protected] Reply with quote

Evan is a long-time friend who I haven't seen in person in a long time. But he spotted a WTB ad of mine last week for a Splittie Bus vent window that might be in better condition that what I already had. He turned up a nice one in his parts stash, correct for my '59 DC and simply fired it off in the mail, well-padded and boxed. It arrived safe and sound, and when I inquired what I owed him it was supper reasonable, and he even tossed a cool tool gift. I love this guy, the best in every way!

Thanks Evan!!! I can't wait to bump into you again.

Bill Bowman
Thornton VW - Stockton

Thanks for any help!
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Gallery Classifieds Feedback
jeremy k
Samba Member

PostPosted: Wed Mar 02, 2022 11:28 am    Post subject: Re: easy e - Evan Larson - [email protected] Reply with quote

Great communication and super cool to deal with!!! Thanks again!!!
oldwolf
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sat Mar 05, 2022 10:54 am    Post subject: Re: easy e - Evan Larson - [email protected] Reply with quote

Evan sent me my item (tool) very fast, and the item was well worth it for a vintage piece. Looking forward to more deals and excellent correspondence.
-Thank you Evan, Bret Foster
stevo
Samba Member

PostPosted: Mon May 02, 2022 1:48 pm    Post subject: Re: easy e - Evan Larson - [email protected] Reply with quote

Two transactions with Evan in two weeks. Great parts shipped very well. Highly recommended.
Matt Howard
Samba Member

PostPosted: Fri May 27, 2022 7:53 pm    Post subject: Re: easy e - Evan Larson - [email protected] Reply with quote

Very informative easy to work with and quickly delivered the product to us! Highly recommend this seller
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Gallery Classifieds Feedback
Touch Nicks Thing
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sat May 28, 2022 4:09 am    Post subject: Re: easy e - Evan Larson - [email protected] Reply with quote

Evan is always great to work with and a real straight shooter. Thanks for everything again Evan!
Sunroofgod
Samba Member

PostPosted: Tue May 31, 2022 3:49 pm    Post subject: Re: easy e - Evan Larson - [email protected] Reply with quote

Evan was quick to reply to emails and shipped the item out right away. Always a pleasure to buy from him.
axeman569
Samba Member

PostPosted: Wed Jun 29, 2022 7:43 pm    Post subject: Re: easy e - Evan Larson - [email protected] Reply with quote

Got a distributor from Evan. Described it well, great communications and fast shipping. I won't hesitate in the future if I need anything. Thank you!!
supertobs
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sat Jul 02, 2022 8:51 am    Post subject: Re: easy e - Evan Larson - [email protected] Reply with quote

I bought a special tool and Evan was willing to send overseas. Very well packed package and fast delivery
Great communication
Thanks
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Gallery Classifieds Feedback
JP356
Samba Member

PostPosted: Fri Jul 29, 2022 7:53 pm    Post subject: Re: easy e - Evan Larson - [email protected] Reply with quote

I just purchased a set of 1" narrowed IRS trailing arms/axles from Evan. Super smooth transaction. Fast shipping. Great communication. Thanks, Evan!!
Marcdeb
Samba Member

PostPosted: Fri Aug 12, 2022 7:04 pm    Post subject: Re: easy e - Evan Larson - [email protected] Reply with quote

Evan had exactly what I needed. The transaction was easy and fast. Evan shipped my part out immediately and it's better than I was hoping for.
Thank you Evan.

Previously Owned:
2011 VW EOS Hard Top Conv
2008 Saab 9-3 2.0T Conv
2003 Saab 9-3 SE Conv
2001 Saab 9-3 Conv
1998 BMW 3 Series Conv
1997 Saab 900 Conv
1997 Mazda Miata

68 Ghia Vert Survivor with 22,350 miles: https://www.thesamba.com/vw/forum/viewtopic.php?t=768107&highlight=
71 Ghia Vert Restoration: https://www.thesamba.com/vw/forum/viewtopic.php?t=726710&postorder=asc
BulliBill
Samba Member

PostPosted: Tue Sep 06, 2022 2:55 pm    Post subject: Re: easy e - Evan Larson - [email protected] Reply with quote

Easy E is the best, a great parts seller, Thanks again Evan!

Bill Bowman
Thornton VW - Stockton

Thanks for any help!
1970PAKombi
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sat Dec 31, 2022 8:31 am    Post subject: Re: easy e - Evan Larson - [email protected] Reply with quote

I bought a seat cover off of Evan, mailed a money order, he confirmed that he got it, mailed it out within 48 hours. Very kind, open and transparent communication. I can't stress how happy I am and what a great experience it was ordering from him. Thanks again for the being the best part of The Samba!
jpawl
Samba Member

PostPosted: Wed Feb 15, 2023 11:49 am    Post subject: Re: easy e - Evan Larson - [email protected] Reply with quote

Had a flawless transaction with Evan through here. Good price, quick communication, tracking number and solid packaging. Don't hesitate!

Jim
81 Scirocco 2.0 Audi Bubble Block
81 Rabbit Pickup Turbo Diesel
90 Cabriolet

http://mk1scirocco.blogspot.com/
harrymarlin
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sun Mar 05, 2023 5:15 pm    Post subject: Re: easy e - Evan Larson - [email protected] Reply with quote

Evan sold me some literature at a great price, and it arrived well packaged and just as expected. Thanks, Evan - I appreciate the great communication!
ISO Albuquerque "Imported Motors" dealership paraphernalia
Reply to topic    Forum Index -> Buyer and Seller Feedback All times are Mountain Standard Time/Pacific Daylight Savings Time
Page: Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
Page 8 of 9

Jump to: