Hello! Log in or Register   |  Help  |  Donate  |  Buy Shirts See all banner ads | Advertise on TheSamba.com  
TheSamba.com

sub90 - [email protected]
Forum Index -> Buyer and Seller Feedback Share: Facebook Twitter
Reply to topic
Quick sort: Show newest posts on top | Show oldest posts on top View previous topic :: View next topic  
Viewing feedback for: sub90
Email: [email protected]
Last Visited: March 21, 2024
katsumushi
Samba Member

PostPosted: Thu Mar 24, 2011 5:57 pm    Post subject: sub90 - [email protected] Reply with quote

Very good person to deal with.
Has very good comunication (by email), answered all my questions.
Product was well made and packed and arrived in good state.
Would recommend to anyone.
scottz
Samba Member

PostPosted: Thu Jun 23, 2011 6:11 pm    Post subject: Roof rack Reply with quote

Reese sold me a nice roof rack for my Ghia.

I payed him on Saturday and had the rack on my car the following Saturday!

It was wrapped well and shipped when he said he would..

Thanks!
pelcoecho
Samba Member

PostPosted: Thu Jul 19, 2012 5:18 pm    Post subject: sub90 feedback Reply with quote

I just picked up and installed my full length roof rack for my squareback.

It looks great/fits perfect/ and was wrapped and shipped like a pro.

Thank you Reese!
vwbusride
Samba Member

PostPosted: Tue Jun 18, 2013 2:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I got a full length roof rack for my squareback from Reese. He is the man, this thing was wrapped very well. There was a hic-up with Greyhound shipping and Reese located the rack made a call and it was deliverd. The rack fits great and holds all my camping stuff well.
Aaron
409scott
Samba Member

PostPosted: Wed Mar 26, 2014 3:21 pm    Post subject: Rear roof rack Reply with quote

Very glad I got to deal with Reese, He builds a very sturdy rack and his packing was Excellent!! I would highly recommend him to anyone who asks. Peace, Scott
atech
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sun Sep 13, 2015 5:57 am    Post subject: Ghia roofrack Reply with quote

Reese is legit seller, my roofrack is awesome and arrived well packed and great condition great communication always answers any questions. I was looking all over the web for ghia rack but wanted a traditional looking rack and this one is just that and a great price, would recommend to anyone, thanks!
bigbussur
Samba Member

PostPosted: Thu Apr 28, 2016 8:07 pm    Post subject: Re: sub90 - [email protected] Reply with quote

Agree with all the above posts. I bought a rack from him , picked it up at his house and what a cool guy. Great roofrack. Will definitely buy and recommend his work.
EasternNotch
Samba Member

PostPosted: Wed Dec 14, 2016 6:31 pm    Post subject: Re: sub90 - [email protected] Reply with quote

Just received my 3/4 length roof rack for Squareback from Reese. Solid communication throughout the process. Rack was shipped via Greyhound at a reasonable cost. I picked up the rack in Boston today and am very happy with the rack and the entire process of buying it.

Would not hesitate to buy from Resse again.
1969 Fastback
1989 Doka AFN TDI
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Gallery Classifieds Feedback
DonWesty
Samba Member

PostPosted: Wed Sep 27, 2017 9:34 am    Post subject: Re: sub90 - [email protected] Reply with quote

got my ladder yesterday came fast very happy
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Gallery Classifieds Feedback
LAGrunthaner
Samba Member

PostPosted: Thu Sep 16, 2021 2:00 am    Post subject: Re: sub90 - [email protected] Reply with quote

I bought this ladder from sub90 and it is outstanding. His work is flawless and he is super fast at fabrication. I wish he was my neighbor as I could watch his work daily and never get bored.
Thank you,
Reese0077

Image may have been reduced in size. Click image to view fullscreen.

www.mauiroadsters.com
http://www.oacdp.org
Lind wrote:
Have you considered simply starting with a nicer bus? I don't know what your skills are, but the race is easier if you can see the finish line. If you are not a runner, don't start off doing a marathon.
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Gallery Classifieds Feedback
Reply to topic    Forum Index -> Buyer and Seller Feedback All times are Mountain Standard Time/Pacific Daylight Savings Time
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: