Hello! Log in or Register   |  Help  |  Donate  |  Buy Shirts See all banner ads | Advertise on TheSamba.com  
TheSamba.com

vwcultmember - [email protected] - Everardo Rivas
Page: Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6
Forum Index -> Buyer and Seller Feedback Share: Facebook Twitter
Reply to topic
Quick sort: Show newest posts on top | Show oldest posts on top View previous topic :: View next topic  
Viewing feedback for: vwcultmember
Email: [email protected]
Last Visited: Yesterday
loemerich
Samba Member

PostPosted: Tue Aug 03, 2021 1:01 pm    Post subject: Re: vwcultmember - [email protected] - Everardo Rivas Reply with quote

Great transaction on rear hatch glass. Easy to work with. Ed is one of the best.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Gallery Classifieds Feedback
RyanFletch
Samba Member

PostPosted: Thu Sep 16, 2021 3:22 pm    Post subject: Re: vwcultmember - [email protected] - Everardo Rivas Reply with quote

Ed has been great helping me source parts for a TDi conversion. He is affable and knowledgeable. I would definitely recommend him when it comes to sourcing vanagon parts.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Gallery Classifieds Feedback
train99
Samba Member

PostPosted: Wed Apr 13, 2022 8:02 pm    Post subject: Re: vwcultmember - [email protected] - Everardo Rivas Reply with quote

I bought a door handle from this scammer. He told me on the phone it was not pitted or scratched. That I would just need to wipe it down with a dmap cloth and put it on.

See the text message confirming the handle would be without pitting or scracthing:

Image may have been reduced in size. Click image to view fullscreen.

Here's the handle I got:

It's GOUGED And SCUFFED.

When I complain the scammer starts his Shit Weasel chanting:

"It's old."
"It's been in the sun for 40 years."
"It's better than a reproduction made in China with cheap chrome that will flake in a year."

It's GOUGED.

Then he says he sent me "the best one he had." And then he tries to give me advice on replating it.

It's a door handle, not some rare item. Every car VW made for years had two of them.

So I open a paypal dispute - the first dispute I've ever done in almost 20 years of buying used trains and car parts online.

Now this Shit Weasel tells me he would have sent a better handle, but since I opened a dispute he's not going to do anything until paypal tells him to refund my money.

Just a game playing idiot.

I don't want to think about this scamming shit weasel every time I open the car door.
jlrftype7
Samba Member

PostPosted: Thu Aug 11, 2022 4:48 pm    Post subject: Re: vwcultmember - [email protected] - Everardo Rivas Reply with quote

Bought a used early style Vanagon sliding door latch from Ed. Surprisingly fast shipping from Califonia, latch arrived today, already installed and our Slider is back to fully working again. Thanks again Ed, you saved our bacon.
2017 MINI Coopers, our current DDs
‘84 Tin Top - Hilga....Auto
TXHCBeetle
Samba Member

PostPosted: Mon Sep 26, 2022 9:38 am    Post subject: Re: vwcultmember - [email protected] - Everardo Rivas Reply with quote

Ed shipped my item quickly. I ended up having an issue with the item, but Ed acknowledged the mistake. He accepted my return and refunded my payment, very professional.
hiwaycallin
Samba Member

PostPosted: Thu Jul 27, 2023 4:20 pm    Post subject: Re: vwcultmember - [email protected] - Everardo Rivas Reply with quote

Bought a fuel pump relay / double relay from Ed. Price was fair and he shipped it quickly to Canada. Thanks Ed!
overrestored
Samba Member

PostPosted: Wed Aug 23, 2023 6:54 am    Post subject: Re: vwcultmember - [email protected] - Everardo Rivas Reply with quote

Used glove box door shipped incredibly quickly and arrived packed well. Just as described.

Thanks Ed!
One cool crazy cat
a yard full of fruit trees
26 chairs for some reason
a crapload of old shoes
a lot of books on history of the Mexican Ranchos
200+ kamax bolts... stacked in rows
noahsark6454
Samba Member

PostPosted: Tue Oct 24, 2023 5:08 pm    Post subject: Re: vwcultmember - [email protected] - Everardo Rivas Reply with quote

Great Seller, friendly, knowledgeable and professional. I picked up a few seat belt assemblies/components. Good quality, very reasonable and honest pricing. I look forward to doing business with him in the future.
16CVs Premium Member
Samba Member

PostPosted: Tue Oct 24, 2023 7:16 pm    Post subject: Re: vwcultmember - [email protected] - Everardo Rivas Reply with quote

Ordered a Badge for my Vanagon. He picks up the phone and has a great personality. He knew what he had and shipped it promptly and packed it well.
I gave him my view on Pay Pal fees and he agreed and ate the fees. I’d buy from him again without issue.

Stacy
Samba member # 14980
Call anytime number 650 722 4914 .
Keep Your van running and upkept tastefully for the love of the hobby.
Don't let your van end up in an "abortions" thread.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Gallery Classifieds Feedback
Reply to topic    Forum Index -> Buyer and Seller Feedback All times are Mountain Standard Time/Pacific Daylight Savings Time
Page: Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6
Page 6 of 6

Jump to: