Hello! Log in or Register   |  Help  |  Donate  |  Buy Shirts See all banner ads | Advertise on TheSamba.com  
TheSamba.com

Cip1.com - [email protected] - California Import Parts
Page: Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 27, 28, 29 ... 31, 32, 33  Next
Jump to:
Forum Index -> Buyer and Seller Feedback Share: Facebook Twitter
Reply to topic
Quick sort: Show newest posts on top | Show oldest posts on top View previous topic :: View next topic  
Viewing feedback for: Cip1.com
Email: [email protected]
Last Visited: February 21, 2024
Air cooled fan
CIP1 Employee

PostPosted: Sat Jan 30, 2021 2:30 pm    Post subject: Re: Cip1.com - [email protected] - California Import Parts Reply with quote

Dear VW enthusiast check your email my Freind, .

Happy motoring
cesar1974hernandez
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sat Jan 30, 2021 6:25 pm    Post subject: Re: Cip1.com - [email protected] - California Import Parts Reply with quote

This is there response read this below
I’m in California I’ll NEVER do business with you again
YOU WONT BULLY ME Looser Company
Easy fix would of been here’s the label sorry for OUR mistake
Thanks for spending thousands over the years
Now you will never get my business. Check our my Yelp review
I’ll post all of this on Google Review and Social Media

From CIP1

Cesar , I see your post on The Samba , sorry you ordered the wrong wheel and had issue when you wanted to return and not pay return freight . Below is the email correspondence that Gary send you . At this point we have 2 options for you :

1. Remove your post or correct the post to the actual truth that corresponds to the emails and conversations and we will get you the correct wheel you require with quick fast CIP1 shipping .

2. Return the wheel you do not need and use a different company for all future purchases of Vintage VW parts .

Let me know what you would like to do before we post to The Samba what actually happened! We will check The Samba for your corrections later today

Sometimes people make mistakes, stuff happens
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Gallery Classifieds Feedback
Air cooled fan
CIP1 Employee

PostPosted: Sat Jan 30, 2021 6:47 pm    Post subject: Re: Cip1.com - [email protected] - California Import Parts Reply with quote

****Here is your email

Hi
I ordered the wrong wheel. I need vw bug wide 5 doe my 56 see pics
Can I prepay for the one below Please see my order for wrong item
From Xxxxx. xxxxxxxxiPhone

*****On Monday, CIP1 will send a call tag to pick up the wheel you ordered in error , hope that works for you Sir . Customer is always right .
cesar1974hernandez
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sat Jan 30, 2021 7:33 pm    Post subject: Re: Cip1.com - [email protected] - California Import Parts Reply with quote

Air cooled
So you work for them. The customer is always right.
If so why didn’t you just take care or business from the get
Now you post this after you sent the upper email
Can’t cover your lies with this new reply you just posted that was never an option. I hope Mr Owner sees what a terrible job of customer service you do
All for a $112.00
Not cool
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Gallery Classifieds Feedback
Air cooled fan
CIP1 Employee

PostPosted: Sat Jan 30, 2021 7:51 pm    Post subject: Re: Cip1.com - [email protected] - California Import Parts Reply with quote

This is a unfortunate issue

Last edited by Air cooled fan on Sat Jan 30, 2021 8:28 pm; edited 1 time in total
cesar1974hernandez
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sat Jan 30, 2021 8:01 pm    Post subject: Re: Cip1.com - [email protected] - California Import Parts Reply with quote

You weren’t on the phone with Wade so how do you know. As the “President you should take full responsibility not blame. I can see why you have SOOOO many bad reviews online. You need Coaching and as a leader you lead the example. I can see why your Service is Horrible no to mentioned unprofessional

This is all Facts. YOU SENT the wrong wheel Slander never happened
Grow some gonads a due what’s correct ! but then again People are starting to see your rack type attitude
Air cooled fan
CIP1 Employee

PostPosted: Sat Jan 30, 2021 8:11 pm    Post subject: Re: Cip1.com - [email protected] - California Import Parts Reply with quote

All the best ,
cesar1974hernandez
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sat Jan 30, 2021 8:22 pm    Post subject: Re: Cip1.com - [email protected] - California Import Parts Reply with quote

cesar1974hernandez wrote:
You weren’t on the phone with Wade so how do you know. As the “President you should take full responsibility not blame.

This is all Facts. YOU SENT the wrong wheel Slander never happened
Grow some gonads a due what’s correct ! but then again People are starting to see your rack type attitude
cesar1974hernandez
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sat Jan 30, 2021 8:24 pm    Post subject: Re: Cip1.com - [email protected] - California Import Parts Reply with quote

I agree time to turn the page
Take care
Thanks for trying to step in and help
Pardon any inconvenience
Air cooled fan
CIP1 Employee

PostPosted: Sat Jan 30, 2021 8:26 pm    Post subject: Re: Cip1.com - [email protected] - California Import Parts Reply with quote

Thank you for all the years of business , we appreciate it !!!!
volksaddict
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sun Jan 31, 2021 6:32 am    Post subject: Re: Cip1.com - [email protected] - California Import Parts Reply with quote

volksaddict wrote:
They must read this forum got a reply right after I posted.
So now I get to send the head to empi - at my expense - so they can inspect it. Rolling Eyes CIP sells me the defective head and tells me to send it to their supplier. Now that's some customer service!
I did a lot of business with them for a lot of years. Glad to know how much they value their customers... Mad

Update

I got my replacement head from empi Friday, had to pay out 31 bucks for shipping the bad one directly to empi, and pay cip for the replacement, which they have promised they will reimburse me for...

Guess what? the replacement head has also has a leaky intake valve!!

Now I'm out the price of 2 heads, shipping, and still can't put this motor together Crying or Very sad

My original order for a pair of heads was back around the beginning of December...
cesar1974hernandez
Samba Member

PostPosted: Mon Feb 22, 2021 2:24 am    Post subject: Re: Cip1.com - [email protected] - California Import Parts Reply with quote

Hi
I like to let you know I have yet to receive my return tag for Credit
Please let me know when to expect it. Things happen and I like to return the wheel or exchange it for Porsche pattern. Either way
I like to send it back.
I appreciate your help
cesar1974hernandez
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sun Feb 28, 2021 1:26 am    Post subject: Re: Cip1.com - [email protected] - California Import Parts Reply with quote

Hello Mr President
I have not received the return label as promised. Please let me know in the next few days if your going to follow through on your previous email and send me the label. I’ve waited over 1 month since your last email. I appreciate a response. I would appreciate your help
volksaddict
Samba Member

PostPosted: Tue Mar 02, 2021 12:24 pm    Post subject: Re: Cip1.com - [email protected] - California Import Parts Reply with quote

I finally got a replacement head that will hold air, and was reimbursed for shipping the first bad head to empi and reimbursed for the second replacement head that I had to purchase from cip1 to expedite things. Once the right people got on the case things went well and they were eager to keep me happy.
andk5591
Samba Member

PostPosted: Mon Mar 08, 2021 10:18 am    Post subject: Re: Cip1.com - [email protected] - California Import Parts Reply with quote

Still amazed how fast parts are getting here. I used to be able to call 3 times the day I ordered because I forgot something (I am REALLY sorry that I have done that). Last week I ordered stuff Monday. Was here (East coast) Wednesday. Love you guys! The funniest thing though, I swear that anytime something is out of stock, I get an email that its back in stock the day after my order shipped...LOL

And I have yet to have a issue with a problem with them resolving a bad part. Happens rarely, but they bend over backwards to make it right. Yeah, sometimes you are the mercy of the manufacturer, but if they have it in stock, it comes quick.
"John's car" 64 VW woodie - The first ever
Maxine 61 Cal-look bug - Cindy's daily driver.
Max - 73 standard Beetle hearse project - For sale
66 bug project - Real patina & Suby conversion
There's more, but not keeping them...
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address Gallery Classifieds Feedback
creative native Premium Member
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sun May 16, 2021 11:44 pm    Post subject: Re: Cip1.com - [email protected] - California Import Parts Reply with quote

As I've been restoring my Sun Bug over the past year, Cip1 has been one of few suppliers I have ordered from. I have been very satisfied with their customer service. My orders have arrived on time or faster and I've have had no issues with any of their products.
Aussiesplit
Samba Member

PostPosted: Wed Sep 15, 2021 5:59 pm    Post subject: Re: Cip1.com - [email protected] - California Import Parts Reply with quote

Bought some Empi retractable seat belts and 2 rear lap belts in red from them. The retractable ones stated that the webbing on them was 135inchs long, but after installing them into my bug they where too short to buckle up comfortably. Measured them and they only came in at 114inchs long.
Now after nearly a week of a phone call and emails still getting no were, except to say there website was out dated. Still not helping me with seat belts that wont fit and no good to me. Hopefully someone from CIP1 will see this and help me out.
Aussiesplit
Samba Member

PostPosted: Thu Sep 16, 2021 5:30 pm    Post subject: Re: Cip1.com - [email protected] - California Import Parts Reply with quote

UPDATE,CIP1 are not not good at after sales support for trying to sort out there mistake. I have tried all week to sort my seat belt issue with them but keep getting told different ways of returning the seatbelts etc, been no apology for there mistake, told the admin team where sorting a shipping label and now told to ship them back as cheap as possible at my expense and to email picture of receipt to be reimbursed. No mention of refund for the products.
They maybe good at getting stuff to you quickly but after that they turn to shit.
After pointing out the size difference in the seat belts from being described as 135inchs on there website they have now changed it to 114inchs, but still not fixing my issue.
Aussiesplit
Samba Member

PostPosted: Thu Sep 30, 2021 1:34 am    Post subject: Re: Cip1.com - [email protected] - California Import Parts Reply with quote

Ok ,cip1 came to the party and refunded me for the seat belts. Taken a while to come to an agreement but got there in the end.Thankyou.
Hobug Premium Member
Samba Member

PostPosted: Thu Jan 20, 2022 9:15 am    Post subject: Re: Cip1.com - [email protected] - California Import Parts Reply with quote

Placed my order on Monday and it was delivered on Wednesday! Everything was as ordered. Now that is fast!
72 Super
63 Bug
Reply to topic    Forum Index -> Buyer and Seller Feedback All times are Mountain Standard Time/Pacific Daylight Savings Time
Page: Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 27, 28, 29 ... 31, 32, 33  Next
Jump to:
Page 28 of 33

Jump to: