Hello! Log in or Register   |  Help  |  Donate  |  Buy Shirts See all banner ads | Advertise on TheSamba.com  
TheSamba.com

blackdog1999 - [email protected] - Corey Bloom
Page: Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 27, 28, 29, 30, 31  Next
Jump to:
Forum Index -> Buyer and Seller Feedback Share: Facebook Twitter
Reply to topic
Quick sort: Show newest posts on top | Show oldest posts on top View previous topic :: View next topic  
Viewing feedback for: blackdog1999
Email: [email protected]
Last Visited: Today
67conv
Samba Member

PostPosted: Mon Aug 31, 2020 5:15 pm    Post subject: Re: blackdog1999 - [email protected] - Corey Bloom Reply with quote

Bought a G-L distributor from Corey for parts. Better than expected, packed up well for the journey, very reasonably priced and arrived pronto! Thanks! I will definitely use blackdog1999 again in the future.

Previously owned: 72 "Baja Champion SE" Spec. Edition Super Beetle bought NEW; 79 Convertible bought NEW; 67 type 1 savanna beige; 67 2.0 911S; 73 2.4 911T; 63 356 T6 B Cabriolet; 64 356 SC sunroof coupe; 72 Type-3 Squareback; 68 + 69 Type-3 Fastbacks; 87 Vanagon GL Wasserboxer
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Gallery Classifieds Feedback
3noses
Samba Member

PostPosted: Wed Nov 04, 2020 4:36 pm    Post subject: Re: blackdog1999 - [email protected] - Corey Bloom Reply with quote

Just got my order from Corey, a set of 40 hp cylinder sealing rings. Good price, fair price shipping to Canada, excellent Samba seller, would buy again!
harrymarlin
Samba Member

PostPosted: Thu Nov 05, 2020 10:35 am    Post subject: Re: blackdog1999 - [email protected] - Corey Bloom Reply with quote

Corey is great to work with - I always am glad when he is the seller of something I am looking for. In this case, I bought a book from him, and it was shipped quickly and packed well. I look forward to buying from him in the future!
ISO Albuquerque "Imported Motors" dealership paraphernalia
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Gallery Classifieds Feedback
a57oval
Samba Member

PostPosted: Fri Dec 04, 2020 5:58 am    Post subject: Re: blackdog1999 - [email protected] - Corey Bloom Reply with quote

Corey sold me a few parts for my 57 bug. All were well packed, shipped promptly, and in better condition than described. I wouldn't hesitate using Corey again. Excellent seller.
pillansii
Samba Member

PostPosted: Wed Dec 16, 2020 9:11 am    Post subject: Re: blackdog1999 - [email protected] - Corey Bloom Reply with quote

I bought a large part and a small part from Corey.
when the box was damaged during shipping, the small part escaped.
But Corey was completely professional.
he asked me for photos of the damaged box, filed a claim with the shipper, and then sent me another of the small part to replace the one the went missing.
All in a timely manner.
Overall a very good experience.
It could not have been handled better!
Thanks Corey!
germanvw
Samba Member

PostPosted: Tue Dec 29, 2020 11:50 am    Post subject: Re: blackdog1999 - [email protected] - Corey Bloom Reply with quote

Purchased an old tamiya r/c car and parts from Corey last week. Arrived very quickly and well packed. I have bought from Corey in the past and will not hesitate to do so again. Excellent seller, thank you Corey!
Yokohama2504
Samba Member

PostPosted: Tue Jan 26, 2021 1:16 pm    Post subject: Re: blackdog1999 - [email protected] - Corey Bloom Reply with quote

I bought NOS Barndoor/Split Bug Ignition Switch W/Huf Keys

Thank you I got the parcel !
His response to my mails kindly event if I asked him a lot of questions and his shipping are very qick . He is very kind and we can trust him Very Happy

Highly recommended seller!

The product is really new and good one. It was exactly as it was on the picture.

Perfect !

Thank you very much !
YellowSplittie
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sat Mar 13, 2021 7:23 pm    Post subject: Re: blackdog1999 - [email protected] - Corey Bloom Reply with quote

Corey made good on an error on his part (as we all do from time to time) and I couldn't be happier with the outcome. This was my second dealing with him.

Buy with confidence!
oakman
Samba Member

PostPosted: Mon Mar 22, 2021 3:03 pm    Post subject: Re: blackdog1999 - [email protected] - Corey Bloom Reply with quote

Great seller!! Another easy transaction with Corey. Item as described, great communication and fast shipping. Purchase from Corey with confidence!!
moogie32
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sun Apr 04, 2021 6:10 am    Post subject: Re: blackdog1999 - [email protected] - Corey Bloom Reply with quote

Corey sent me my springs very quickly and they were well packaged and exactly as described. Thanks Corey!
Doch leider musst du von uns gehn
Jeler
Samba Member

PostPosted: Wed Jun 02, 2021 4:54 pm    Post subject: Re: blackdog1999 - [email protected] - Corey Bloom Reply with quote

Excellent seller, fast delivery. Thanks so much for the radio face plate.

Jeff
Solon,IA
The Volkswagen Ranch
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sat Jun 12, 2021 6:21 am    Post subject: Re: blackdog1999 - [email protected] - Corey Bloom Reply with quote

Received my padded dash faceplate trim for my 76 Westy from Corey in three days. Well packaged, the trim is in excellent condition. Thank you!
Stockholm VW
Samba Member

PostPosted: Wed Jul 14, 2021 8:15 pm    Post subject: Re: blackdog1999 - [email protected] - Corey Bloom Reply with quote

Nothing less than a perfect transaction. I needed a new radio face plate for my 66. I sneezed and there it was. Seriously, it was at my door in two days! And it’s better than expected.
Corey comes highly recommended.
fibra-racing
Samba Member

PostPosted: Mon Jul 19, 2021 1:51 pm    Post subject: Re: blackdog1999 - [email protected] - Corey Bloom Reply with quote

Excelent Transaction, fast shipping, comunication excelent, recomended seller..
63CabDriver
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sat Jul 24, 2021 6:26 am    Post subject: Re: blackdog1999 - [email protected] - Corey Bloom Reply with quote

Purchased a seat cover for my bus and a couple other things from Corey and another great transaction. Responded to our emails quickly and the shipping was fast. I’m also totally happy with the seat cover. Very nice material and it looks great! I would highly recommend Corey and look forward to doing business in the future.
p horvath
Samba Member

PostPosted: Wed Sep 08, 2021 8:15 pm    Post subject: Re: blackdog1999 - [email protected] - Corey Bloom Reply with quote

emails,shipping etc. all quick and correct. thanks corey.
Vic62
Samba Member

PostPosted: Fri Sep 17, 2021 5:47 am    Post subject: Re: blackdog1999 - [email protected] - Corey Bloom Reply with quote

Purchased a used door actuator rod. Item described accurately and fit easily. Communication very responsive and shipping quick. Would purchase from Corey again without hesitation.
jrzg8r
Samba Member

PostPosted: Tue Sep 28, 2021 8:24 am    Post subject: Re: blackdog1999 - [email protected] - Corey Bloom Reply with quote

I bought a rear hatch from Corey for my 71 Bus. It was shipped right away arrived in perfect condition matching the description and pictures.

I am very satisfied and recommend as a seller. It shipped from California to Florida in about a week.
Bug-nut
Samba Member

PostPosted: Wed Dec 01, 2021 10:43 am    Post subject: Re: blackdog1999 - [email protected] - Corey Bloom Reply with quote

A few months back I purchased a Bendix Sapphire radio with speaker cord and faceplate from Corey. He was super easy to work with and went above and beyond to send me more detailed pictures and even looked through his radio stash to find me exactly what I was looking for! I wish more sellers were like Corey! Thanks man!

1962 Austin-Healey Sprite

Snort wrote:
A 59 Beetle is just an Oval-Window car with aspirations of modernity.
vwuguy Premium Member
Samba Member

PostPosted: Fri Dec 03, 2021 9:42 am    Post subject: Re: blackdog1999 - [email protected] - Corey Bloom Reply with quote

purchased cargo door rods and rear cargo door mechanism exactly as described he even found the correct year ones.
works perfect fast shipping to,
a++
Reply to topic    Forum Index -> Buyer and Seller Feedback All times are Mountain Standard Time/Pacific Daylight Savings Time
Page: Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 27, 28, 29, 30, 31  Next
Jump to:
Page 28 of 31

Jump to: