Hello! Log in or Register   |  Help  |  Donate  |  Buy Shirts See all banner ads | Advertise on TheSamba.com  
TheSamba.com

Been trying to reach Aircooled.net for a week phone and email
Forum Index -> Performance/Engines/Transmissions Share: Facebook Twitter
Reply to topic
Quick sort: Show newest posts on top | Show oldest posts on top View previous topic :: View next topic  
nextgen
Samba Member

PostPosted: Thu Sep 16, 2021 2:08 pm    Post subject: Been trying to reach Aircooled.net for a week phone and email Reply with quote

For 2 weeks I have been trying to reach Aircooled.net buy Email as they say they answer in day, voice mail and regular priority mail and no replay.

Hope that they are OK, John and Channa have been great to me since the 80s and the sole distributor of my manual.
LETS TALK DUBS https://www.youtube.com/results?search_query=joe+cali+ghia https://letstalkdubs.libsyn.com/ep-200-joe-cali-ty...qI3xJTCzjs
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Gallery Classifieds Feedback
beetlenut
Samba Member

PostPosted: Thu Sep 16, 2021 5:38 pm    Post subject: Re: Been trying to reach Aircooled.net for a week phone and email Reply with quote

I just placed an order today on their web site. Yesterday, the site said they weren't taking anymore new orders until the 15th, but it went through today.
... I spend more time shaking it than directing it?! I get a pretty decent blast for 8sec. then have to shake it again.
- Words to live by right there!

My 74 Super rebuild thread: http://www.thesamba.com/vw/forum/viewtopic.php?p=6507104#6507104
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Gallery Classifieds Feedback
nextgen
Samba Member

PostPosted: Thu Sep 16, 2021 6:43 pm    Post subject: Re: Been trying to reach Aircooled.net for a week phone and email Reply with quote

So I guess they are Ok.

Thanks for getting back to me.
LETS TALK DUBS https://www.youtube.com/results?search_query=joe+cali+ghia https://letstalkdubs.libsyn.com/ep-200-joe-cali-ty...qI3xJTCzjs
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Gallery Classifieds Feedback
oprn
Samba Member

PostPosted: Fri Sep 17, 2021 6:36 am    Post subject: Re: Been trying to reach Aircooled.net for a week phone and email Reply with quote

Maybe they were doing inventory... or are way behind on orders...
Zed999
Samba Member

PostPosted: Fri Sep 17, 2021 9:25 am    Post subject: Re: Been trying to reach Aircooled.net for a week phone and email Reply with quote

Or, god forbid, taking a holiday!
Erik G
Samba Member

PostPosted: Fri Sep 17, 2021 11:23 am    Post subject: Re: Been trying to reach Aircooled.net for a week phone and email Reply with quote

In for Skills "Maybe it's a crackdown from the EPA" Rolling Eyes

Laughing
View user's profile Send private message Facebook Instagram Gallery Classifieds Feedback
slayer61
Samba Member

PostPosted: Fri Sep 17, 2021 11:44 am    Post subject: Re: Been trying to reach Aircooled.net for a week phone and email Reply with quote

We had trouble communicating recently & somebody's email ended up in a SPAM folder... Embarassed
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger Facebook Twitter Instagram Gallery Classifieds Feedback
Reply to topic    Forum Index -> Performance/Engines/Transmissions All times are Mountain Standard Time/Pacific Daylight Savings Time
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: