Hello! Log in or Register   |  Help  |  Donate  |  Buy Shirts See all banner ads | Advertise on TheSamba.com  
TheSamba.com

hansie - [email protected] - Karl Bower
Page: Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 13, 14, 15  Next
Jump to:
Forum Index -> Buyer and Seller Feedback Share: Facebook Twitter
Reply to topic
Quick sort: Show newest posts on top | Show oldest posts on top View previous topic :: View next topic  
Viewing feedback for: hansie
Email: [email protected]
Last Visited: Today
Marcdeb
Samba Member

PostPosted: Thu May 28, 2020 4:16 pm    Post subject: Re: hansie - [email protected] - Karl Bower Reply with quote

Bought a complete set of Ghia windshield wipers, including all hardware. Price was very fair. Shipping was fast. The condition was excellent. I would buy from Karl again anytime. Thanks Karl.

Previously Owned:
2011 VW EOS Hard Top Conv
2008 Saab 9-3 2.0T Conv
2003 Saab 9-3 SE Conv
2001 Saab 9-3 Conv
1998 BMW 3 Series Conv
1997 Saab 900 Conv
1997 Mazda Miata

68 Ghia Vert Survivor with 22,350 miles: https://www.thesamba.com/vw/forum/viewtopic.php?t=768107&highlight=
71 Ghia Vert Restoration: https://www.thesamba.com/vw/forum/viewtopic.php?t=726710&postorder=asc
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Gallery Classifieds Feedback
Vdubluver
Samba Member

PostPosted: Tue Jun 30, 2020 6:10 pm    Post subject: Re: hansie - [email protected] - Karl Bower Reply with quote

I have had several dealings with Karl and every time it was professional, quick, easy, well packaged, and every time I got exactly what the ad said it was. Don't hesitate to do business with Karl you WILL receive what you are expecting to receive. He is a great guy Very Happy
Vdubluver
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sat Jul 04, 2020 11:49 am    Post subject: Re: hansie - [email protected] - Karl Bower Reply with quote

I'm adding another great review for Karl! I bought some rain guards from him and after some concern about shipping on my part (b/c of previous purchase of rain guards before from another seller that b/c of no fault of theirs (thank you wonderful shipping companies!) the rain guards were mangled when I got them. Karl went above and beyond by building a wooden shipping container to protect them Very Happy thank you Karl
rockurob
Samba Member

PostPosted: Fri Jul 10, 2020 6:38 pm    Post subject: Re: hansie - [email protected] - Karl Bower Reply with quote

First time to buy from Karl,
every thing as pictured and advertised
quick response and shipping with tracking
I recommend Karl, and will buy from him again
thanks Rob

70 Baja Street Rod Project
https://www.thesamba.com/vw/gallery/pix/1644125.jpg
Drag Buggy project:
https://www.thesamba.com/vw/gallery/pix/1726674.jpg
61 Rag Project:
http://www.thesamba.com/vw/forum/album_page.php?pic_id=1188580
Gray Oval Premium Member
Samba Member

PostPosted: Mon Jan 04, 2021 3:13 pm    Post subject: Re: hansie - [email protected] - Karl Bower Reply with quote

Karl is top notch to deal with. Well packaged and arrived very fast.
- cheers -
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Gallery Classifieds Feedback
EA57RHD
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sat Jan 09, 2021 12:23 pm    Post subject: Re: hansie - [email protected] - Karl Bower Reply with quote

Just completed a transaction with Karl. Great communication and fast shipping. It was a pleasure doing business with him.
********WANTED********
Whittier Lee Wood VW dealer license plate frame
61Ragster
Samba Member

PostPosted: Tue Jan 12, 2021 2:31 pm    Post subject: Re: hansie - [email protected] - Karl Bower Reply with quote

Very fair prices. Quality better than expected. Great packaging. Prompt shipping. Great communication.
100+% satisfied with entire transaction. Would not hesitate to deal with seller in the future. Highly recommended.
brotheratkhesahn
Samba Member

PostPosted: Tue Jan 19, 2021 2:50 pm    Post subject: Re: hansie - [email protected] - Karl Bower Reply with quote

Karl’s a pro. Great communication, super sturdy packaging and quick shipping. I got my shifter, thank you Sir!
loemerich
Samba Member

PostPosted: Wed Feb 03, 2021 7:15 am    Post subject: Re: hansie - [email protected] - Karl Bower Reply with quote

Karl went the extra mile giving me specific measurements for a set of curtains. Communication was easy, shipping was fast, pricing was very reasonable and the curtains were just as described. I highly recommend Karl.
ryohey
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sat Mar 20, 2021 7:54 am    Post subject: Re: hansie - [email protected] - Karl Bower Reply with quote

Met Karl to pick up an engine he had. Everything was great. It was great talking to him and he was great to deal with.
rtpetersonrt
Samba Member

PostPosted: Thu May 20, 2021 10:03 am    Post subject: Re: hansie - [email protected] - Karl Bower Reply with quote

Purchased some window cranks. Great to deal with, quick replies to all correspondence. Appreciate everything. Thanks.
sodium11
Samba Member

PostPosted: Wed Aug 25, 2021 8:48 pm    Post subject: Re: hansie - [email protected] - Karl Bower Reply with quote

Karl is a stand up guy! Quick to reply to questions, and fast to ship things out. I picked up the correct type of oil bath filter for my bug from him, as well as some NOS heater box control lever kits and the pictures didn't do them justice as they were in far better condition than I anticipated. I'm very happy with the stuff I got!
69bugga
Samba Member

PostPosted: Fri Aug 27, 2021 9:54 am    Post subject: Re: hansie - [email protected] - Karl Bower Reply with quote

Purchased a bay bus glove box strap a few days ago. Karl responded quickly to my questions, packaged my part well, shipped out fast with tracking number. All of this service even though I purchased a small item. Mahalo Karl.
skills@eurocarsplus
Samba Peckerhead

PostPosted: Fri Sep 17, 2021 1:09 pm    Post subject: Re: hansie - [email protected] - Karl Bower Reply with quote

100% positive here. Bought some large, heavy stuff that most wouldn't be bothered to ship and he nailed it.

Thank you again Karl!

my reason for switching to subaru is my german car was turning chinese so i said fuck it and went japanese.......
[email protected] wrote:
most VW enthusiasts are stuck in 80's price land.

Jake Raby wrote:
Thanks for the correction. I used to be a nice guy, then I ruined it by exposing myself to the public.

Brian wrote:
Also the fact that people are agreeing with Skills, it's a turn of events for samba history
SteelersBus
Samba Member

PostPosted: Wed Nov 10, 2021 11:09 am    Post subject: Re: hansie - [email protected] - Karl Bower Reply with quote

Smooth transaction with good ole Uncle Karl! Supersatified! Thanks!
Key all your Locks to one Key.
[email protected]

Granny Grose's Buses 19
May 30 - June 2, 2024
Millmont, PA
https://www.facebook.com/groups/333391253346965/

70 Campmobile, 70 Sedan, 71 SO-69 Westy, & 74 Westy
ALLWAGONS
Samba Member

PostPosted: Wed Jan 26, 2022 1:49 pm    Post subject: Re: hansie - [email protected] - Karl Bower Reply with quote

Cool Item, Fast Response, Fast Shipping!

Perfect transaction

Martin
Allwagons

I recycle old cars and parts, other than when I rot, that's as Green as I am going to get.

Thanks to my Tesla driving neighbors, I feel more relaxed driving my SUBURBAN and old VW's.

NON INFLUENCER APPROVED
theduck
Samba Member

PostPosted: Tue Feb 08, 2022 8:23 pm    Post subject: Re: hansie - [email protected] - Karl Bower Reply with quote

Very Happy Hello All,Karl is a great seller/Reasonable and FAST service!! Thx Karl,theduck Cool
anis_muh
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sat Feb 26, 2022 7:55 pm    Post subject: Re: hansie - [email protected] - Karl Bower Reply with quote

Excellent guy to deal with.
Very fast response, reasonable price and helpful.

Definitely will buy again from him.

Very Happy
TomC Premium Member
Samba Member

PostPosted: Fri Jun 17, 2022 12:50 pm    Post subject: Re: hansie - [email protected] - Karl Bower Reply with quote

Karl is super fast. He sent me a photo of my addressed package minutes after I sent my address! He is a pleasure to deal with.

77 Westy
72 Beetle Convertible
SteelersBus
Samba Member

PostPosted: Mon Jun 20, 2022 8:04 am    Post subject: Re: hansie - [email protected] - Karl Bower Reply with quote

Smooth and easy transaction as always! Fast shipping! Thanks, Uncle Karl!
Key all your Locks to one Key.
[email protected]

Granny Grose's Buses 19
May 30 - June 2, 2024
Millmont, PA
https://www.facebook.com/groups/333391253346965/

70 Campmobile, 70 Sedan, 71 SO-69 Westy, & 74 Westy
Reply to topic    Forum Index -> Buyer and Seller Feedback All times are Mountain Standard Time/Pacific Daylight Savings Time
Page: Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 13, 14, 15  Next
Jump to:
Page 14 of 15

Jump to: