Hello! Log in or Register   |  Help  |  Donate  |  Buy Shirts See all banner ads | Advertise on TheSamba.com  
TheSamba.com

ISO Poptop safety net
Page: Previous  1, 2
Forum Index -> Eurovan Share: Facebook Twitter
Reply to topic
Quick sort: Show newest posts on top | Show oldest posts on top View previous topic :: View next topic  
mkscott2
Samba Member

PostPosted: Fri Aug 04, 2017 8:08 am    Post subject: Re: ISO Poptop safety net Reply with quote

Not going post "how to" info on account of the potential associated liability, but I will mention that I got creative with an old soccer net we had laying around. Was pretty easy to tack between the leading edge of the bunk board and top of the H-bar. Ends up at a 45 degree angle to the ground, but it works... for us.

Disclaimer: I am by no means saying that this is the "right" way to do it, or that you should try it... I will not be held responsible for damage to you, your property or your family... just planting seeds of creative inspiration.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Gallery Classifieds Feedback
Abscate Premium Member
Samba Member

PostPosted: Fri Aug 04, 2017 10:27 am    Post subject: Re: ISO Poptop safety net Reply with quote

portlandmortonscamp wrote:
I realize that this thread is a bit old, but I am desperately looking for NOT the safety net but the small piece that is in the center that looks like it allows you to lift up part of the bunk in order to allow for more headroom when someone is not using the bunk. I'm really hoping one of you can help me. I've owned the van for 2 years and cannot seem to find any answers. TIA

Will a picture and dimensions help?
jaysunray
Samba Member

PostPosted: Thu Jul 19, 2018 5:17 pm    Post subject: Re: ISO Poptop safety net Reply with quote

Hi there,

I know this thread is old but I have a safety net (had a 2002 Eurovan Popup).

I sold the van awhile ago and realize I didn't give them the net!

Happy to sell it.

Located in San Diego.

Jason
Image may have been reduced in size. Click image to view fullscreen.
Zcharlesv22
Samba Member

PostPosted: Thu Dec 26, 2019 5:09 pm    Post subject: Re: ISO Poptop safety net Reply with quote

Hey Jason, I just bought a 2003 eurovan weekender and would like to buy the net if it's still available. I live in South Orange County so could pick it up in person of it's still available.
jeffrey144
Samba Member

PostPosted: Fri Sep 17, 2021 11:15 pm    Post subject: Re: ISO Poptop safety net Reply with quote

Looking to buy safety net is someone. Please email me.
Jennepher Premium Member
Administrator

PostPosted: Sat Sep 18, 2021 10:06 am    Post subject: Re: ISO Poptop safety net Reply with quote

jeffrey144 wrote:
Looking to buy safety net is someone. Please email me.

Please place a wanted ad in the Classifieds.

https://www.thesamba.com/vw/classifieds/add.php

Stop dead photo links! Post your photos to The Samba Gallery!
If your post begins "I know this is against the rules but..." just stop typing.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Gallery Classifieds Feedback
Gtiuberall
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sun Sep 26, 2021 9:59 am    Post subject: Re: ISO Poptop safety net Reply with quote

Does anyone happen to know the part number for piece #31 on the diagram above? If not, any good places to look?
Reply to topic    Forum Index -> Eurovan All times are Mountain Standard Time/Pacific Daylight Savings Time
Page: Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: