Hello! Log in or Register   |  Help  |  Donate  |  Buy Shirts See all banner ads | Advertise on TheSamba.com  
TheSamba.com

Jerome Jamboree XXX Jerome, AZ Sept. 23-26th 2021
Forum Index -> Shows/Events/Camping/Clubs Share: Facebook Twitter
Reply to topic
Quick sort: Show newest posts on top | Show oldest posts on top View previous topic :: View next topic  
Mykul
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sat May 22, 2021 11:00 am    Post subject: Jerome Jamboree XXX Jerome, AZ Sept. 23-26th 2021 Reply with quote

This is Mykul with the Arizona Bus Club.

Breaking News!!!
This just in! The Jerome Jamboree 2021 is on! This will mark the 30th anniversary of the Jerome Jamboree and we have some exciting things planned! So, mark your calendars for September 23-26th. Come hang out with a few hundred of your new best friends as we camp, hang out and have a great time at the world-famous Gold King Mine in Jerome, AZ. More to come as we get closer.

Barring another government lockdown or alien invasion, this will be happening! Who am I kidding? We’ll let the aliens party with us!!!!
gt1953
Samba Member

PostPosted: Tue Jun 08, 2021 8:17 am    Post subject: Re: Jerome Jamboree XXX Jerome, AZ Sept. 23-26th 2021 Reply with quote

I am so glad that this event will be going on.
It is the " MUST BE PRESENT TO WIN"

72 type 1
72 Squareback
({59 Euro bug, 62, 63, 67, 68, 69, 73 type ones 68 & 69 type two, 68 Ghia all sold})
61 BUS Premium Member
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sat Jun 26, 2021 9:19 am    Post subject: Re: Jerome Jamboree XXX Jerome, AZ Sept. 23-26th 2021 Reply with quote

Looking forward to it. One of the best events ever!
Mykul
Samba Member

PostPosted: Fri Jul 02, 2021 9:46 pm    Post subject: Re: Jerome Jamboree XXX Jerome, AZ Sept. 23-26th 2021 Reply with quote

Image may have been reduced in size. Click image to view fullscreen.

The 2021 Raffle Bus
Win this bus at the Jerome Jamboree XXX Sept 23-26th at Gold King Mine, Jerome, AZ. Tickets are $1 each and you MUST be present to win!!! The Bus Raffle will be held Sunday morning.

Jerome Jamboree tickets: sold at the gate
Camping:
Thurs-Sun $50 a campsite*
Fri-Sun $40 a campsite*
Sat-Sun $25 a campsite*

*A campsite consists of a bus, EZ Up and a small tent. If you need more room, please purchase another campsite as we fill up every year.

Walk-in's $5 per person per day.

Food Venders and Ice available on site.
Port-A-Potties and hand washing stations are available.
***No water or electricity on site***

All VWs welcome!!!

Update 07/28/21:

Attention! Because of the current space venue that the club is dealing with, we updated the vehicles that the club will allow to camp at the field.

All Classic Volkswagens including Vanagons and Eurovans (with all different power plant) will be the only ones allowed to camp at the event field.

All other Volkswagens that are 20 years old will also be allowed to camp along with the Transporters.

As always, we thank you for your understanding and we can't wait to see all of you and celebrate the 30th Jamboree with us.

Last edited by Mykul on Wed Jul 28, 2021 5:07 pm; edited 2 times in total
Mykul
Samba Member

PostPosted: Fri Jul 02, 2021 9:55 pm    Post subject: Re: Jerome Jamboree XXX Jerome, AZ Sept. 23-26th 2021 Reply with quote

ALL VWs welcome!!!

Update 07/28/021:

Attention! Because of the current space venue that the club is dealing with, we updated the vehicles that the club will allow to camp at the field.

All Classic Volkswagens including Vanagons and Eurovans (with all different power plant) will be the only ones allowed to camp at the event field.

All other Volkswagens that are 20 years old will also be allowed to camp along with the Transporters.

As always, we thank you for your understanding and we can't wait to see all of you and celebrate the 30th Jamboree with us.
62DoKaGuy
Samba Member

PostPosted: Thu Aug 05, 2021 8:12 am    Post subject: Re: Jerome Jamboree XXX Jerome, AZ Sept. 23-26th 2021 Reply with quote

Are there any caravans heading from the Surprise/Phoenix area to Jerome? If so, when? I haven’t been that way before and would enjoy following someone, so I can focus more of the scenic side than the “is that my turn off” stress haha.

Plus, it is just more plain fun to hold up traffic with other VWs.

4/62 Double Cab
5/61 Panel (sold)
4/59 Single Cab (sold)
Mykul
Samba Member

PostPosted: Thu Aug 19, 2021 10:35 pm    Post subject: Re: Jerome Jamboree XXX Jerome, AZ Sept. 23-26th 2021 Reply with quote

The caravan meets at the Home Depot parking lot at the I17 and Thunderbird early Friday morning. They save a space for you and you get a free raffle ticket.

I’ll add the time when I confirm it. 6:30am
61 BUS Premium Member
Samba Member

PostPosted: Fri Sep 17, 2021 8:21 am    Post subject: Re: Jerome Jamboree XXX Jerome, AZ Sept. 23-26th 2021 Reply with quote

Will the burger and breakfast burrito guys have a booth this year, or do we need to cook? Smile
gt1953
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sat Sep 18, 2021 7:43 am    Post subject: Re: Jerome Jamboree XXX Jerome, AZ Sept. 23-26th 2021 Reply with quote

From what I understand is the burger guy won't be there this year it's someone else but no one knows him so we will have to see. Looks like to be safe is to COOK.

72 type 1
72 Squareback
({59 Euro bug, 62, 63, 67, 68, 69, 73 type ones 68 & 69 type two, 68 Ghia all sold})
gt1953
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sat Sep 25, 2021 6:50 am    Post subject: Re: Jerome Jamboree XXX Jerome, AZ Sept. 23-26th 2021 Reply with quote

It is packed this year lots of first timerswhich is great!

72 type 1
72 Squareback
62DoKaGuy
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sat Sep 25, 2021 7:53 am    Post subject: Re: Jerome Jamboree XXX Jerome, AZ Sept. 23-26th 2021 Reply with quote

gt1953 wrote:
It is packed this year lots of first timerswhich is great!

Are there swap spaces/swapping going on? I haven’t read anything about it, only camping info.

4/62 Double Cab
5/61 Panel (sold)
4/59 Single Cab (sold)
gt1953
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sun Sep 26, 2021 3:22 pm    Post subject: Re: Jerome Jamboree XXX Jerome, AZ Sept. 23-26th 2021 Reply with quote

Rainy day and it rained on the fellow whom had the first winning ticket number that was drawn but ahhh no wristband on. It was announced numberous times throughout the weekend. The second number drawn was the winner.
Maybe next year.

72 type 1
72 Squareback
61 BUS Premium Member
Samba Member

PostPosted: Mon Sep 27, 2021 7:57 pm    Post subject: Re: Jerome Jamboree XXX Jerome, AZ Sept. 23-26th 2021 Reply with quote

During the trip from Jerome back south on Sunday it rained a lot, plus we had a couple of traffic jams heading south on I-17. No accidents that I could see, just a lot of traffic stalled a bit because of the heavy rain (hopefully). My buddy and I made it to our destinations a bit soggy but with no problems. Good thing the heavy rain hit on Sunday instead of earlier in the week.

Great show as usual, even if I didn't win the raffle bus. Very Happy

Hope to see everyone next year!
Reply to topic    Forum Index -> Shows/Events/Camping/Clubs All times are Mountain Standard Time/Pacific Daylight Savings Time
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: