Hello! Log in or Register   |  Help  |  Donate  |  Buy Shirts See all banner ads | Advertise on TheSamba.com  
TheSamba.com

Need a picture
Forum Index -> Body/Paint Share: Facebook Twitter
Reply to topic
Quick sort: Show newest posts on top | Show oldest posts on top View previous topic :: View next topic  
Dray1972
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sat May 22, 2010 5:15 pm    Post subject: Need a picture Reply with quote

Was wondering if anyone could put a picture of the detail of the front apron sides, left and right. Im using a hammer and dolly to iron mine out but need a good pic of what it used to look like. I need the pic from the side only, closest to the front the car . Did a search here, and also looked at repair panels however they are not the same as factory,thanks !

Last edited by Dray1972 on Sun May 23, 2010 7:58 am; edited 1 time in total
Chris Paterson
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sat May 22, 2010 6:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

They are different from year to year a little. The biggest difference is early v. late. What year is your bug? I think that might help
Dray1972
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sat May 22, 2010 6:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

of course, forgot to mention, mine is a 65 beetle. A picture of the left side would be prefered, I could fix the right from the left pic. both of mine are kind of wrinkled. I have a repair clip but it is totally different and would rather have an original one that looks factory.
Chickensoup
Samba Member

PostPosted: Mon Sep 20, 2021 5:10 pm    Post subject: Re: Need a picture Reply with quote

Hi yall, I was wondering if someone had a pic of a similar color to what I'm going to paint my car. If course its still in the bucket, but close is good enough. Its a custom mix. I was told it has a bit of flake and a little pearl.
Image may have been reduced in size. Click image to view fullscreen.

Thanks
'66 RIP
'69 RIP
Hosea 4:6 "My people are destroyed for lack of knowledge"
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Gallery Classifieds Feedback
Reply to topic    Forum Index -> Body/Paint All times are Mountain Standard Time/Pacific Daylight Savings Time
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: