Hello! Log in or Register   |  Help  |  Donate  |  Buy Shirts See all banner ads | Advertise on TheSamba.com  
TheSamba.com

Which one is the proper NSU type 32?
Page: Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10
Forum Index -> Beetle - Split-Window/1938-53 VWs Share: Facebook Twitter
Reply to topic
Quick sort: Show newest posts on top | Show oldest posts on top View previous topic :: View next topic  
Lennert.vw
Samba Member

PostPosted: Mon Jul 26, 2021 3:45 am    Post subject: Re: Which one is the proper NSU type 32? Reply with quote

Its been quite a while since someone posted on this thread, but I have been in contact with Mr Frank Jung (Head of the Historic Archive at Porsche). I made a hypotisis about my theory and explained why I think that a certain manufacturer built a which car. I thought my theory was correct but Mr Jung thought otherwise and also explained why. I was asked not to pubslih anything until we are sure on the content of this topic so I am not going to share any info and documents he showed me, but I am going to research this matter again with the new info which he kindly provided me with. I will then redo my hypotisis and send it back to Mr Jung, I'll also ask if I can then share the info we gathered. Mr Jung also added that this is a very difficult topic and that he doubted that he will be able to find much more info. That may not sound very promissing but we shall se what we can find and I will try to come up with a logical story of what may have happend almost 100 years ago.

Have a good summer to all of you and hopefully I will have some new info in the next comming weeks.
finster
Samba Member

PostPosted: Tue Jul 27, 2021 2:00 am    Post subject: Re: Which one is the proper NSU type 32? Reply with quote

that's intriguing - looking forward to the disclosure Cool

nothing lasts, nothing is finished, and nothing is perfect...
allsidius
Samba Member

PostPosted: Tue Sep 21, 2021 12:31 am    Post subject: Re: Which one is the proper NSU type 32? Reply with quote

Lennert.vw wrote:
Its been quite a while since someone posted on this thread, but I have been in contact with Mr Frank Jung (Head of the Historic Archive at Porsche). I made a hypotisis about my theory and explained why I think that a certain manufacturer built a which car. I thought my theory was correct but Mr Jung thought otherwise and also explained why. I was asked not to pubslih anything until we are sure on the content of this topic so I am not going to share any info and documents he showed me, but I am going to research this matter again with the new info which he kindly provided me with. I will then redo my hypotisis and send it back to Mr Jung, I'll also ask if I can then share the info we gathered. Mr Jung also added that this is a very difficult topic and that he doubted that he will be able to find much more info. That may not sound very promissing but we shall se what we can find and I will try to come up with a logical story of what may have happend almost 100 years ago.

Have a good summer to all of you and hopefully I will have some new info in the next comming weeks.

There are so many knowledgeable people in this area, but I think any hypothesis should be let out in the open for testing, even with a Debunked sticker on it. There are a lot of smart people out there that might find the missing link, or the small piece of evidence that debunks any seemingly solid theory.

This thread has shown a lot of development from day one, but I feel that we are getting closer to a better understanding. Maybe it will one day lead to the barn where the "Dirty Car" still resides!

Stop dead photo links! Post your photos to The Samba Gallery!
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Gallery Classifieds Feedback
Reply to topic    Forum Index -> Beetle - Split-Window/1938-53 VWs All times are Mountain Standard Time/Pacific Daylight Savings Time
Page: Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10
Page 10 of 10

Jump to: