Hello! Log in or Register   |  Help  |  Donate  |  Buy Shirts See all banner ads | Advertise on TheSamba.com  
TheSamba.com

Hazet Assistent
Page: Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 55, 56, 57 ... 60, 61, 62  Next
Jump to:
Forum Index -> Accessories/Memorabilia/Toys Share: Facebook Twitter
Reply to topic
Quick sort: Show newest posts on top | Show oldest posts on top View previous topic :: View next topic  
SplitBusVanatic
Samba Member

PostPosted: Thu Jun 10, 2021 3:27 am    Post subject: Re: Hazet Assistent Reply with quote

Image may have been reduced in size. Click image to view fullscreen.

My Hazet lineup.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Gallery Classifieds Feedback
rsbadura
Samba Member

PostPosted: Mon Jun 14, 2021 4:30 am    Post subject: Re: Hazet Assistent Reply with quote

SplitBusVanatic wrote:
My Hazet lineup.

impressive fleet... Applause

blue monday in Berlin,
next big step for the 1955 after stripping, derusting, phosphating, priming, fresh blue... not perfect, but ok for me.
Next step will be the sliding doors and mounting the rubber mat and rubber bumper with yellow piping - and some small decals to point out the history

1982 Eriba Pan travel trailer
2017 VW CrossPolo
HAZET classic tools
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Gallery Classifieds Feedback
notchboy
Samba Member

PostPosted: Mon Jun 14, 2021 6:58 am    Post subject: Re: Hazet Assistent Reply with quote

rsbadura wrote:
SplitBusVanatic wrote:
My Hazet lineup.

impressive fleet... Applause

blue monday in Berlin,
next big step for the 1955 after stripping, derusting, phosphating, priming, fresh blue... not perfect, but ok for me.
Next step will be the sliding doors and mounting the rubber mat and rubber bumper with yellow piping - and some small decals to point out the history

Cool

OK, this thread is over. You win.

Jason "notchboy" Weigel
1964 1500 S
1964 T34 S Convertible
1977 Westfalia Camper pop-top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Gallery Classifieds Feedback
SplitBusVanatic
Samba Member

PostPosted: Fri Jun 25, 2021 2:51 am    Post subject: Re: Hazet Assistent Reply with quote

Before

After

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Gallery Classifieds Feedback
rsbadura
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sat Jun 26, 2021 12:20 am    Post subject: Re: Hazet Assistent Reply with quote

good job Applause

only as a hint: the rubber with the yellow inlay is still available.
Bought it for my 1955 - as a crash protection center box set for the 172 in 2.4m (94") lenght (with order# EAN 604824 ???) and quite inexpensive
https://www.hazet.de/en/service-centre

my 1955 is still in progress...

2017 VW CrossPolo
HAZET classic tools
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Gallery Classifieds Feedback
SplitBusVanatic
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sat Jul 03, 2021 6:29 am    Post subject: Re: Hazet Assistent Reply with quote

My brother just got his first Assistent. A late model. He’s delighted with it.
A modification was made to the knobs on top. Looks like they went to a lot of trouble. Does the job I suppose.

rsbadura
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sat Jul 10, 2021 12:57 pm    Post subject: Re: Hazet Assistent Reply with quote

now finished my restoration of my
1955 Hazet tool cart for Volkswagen workshops:
(two month of work, removing the old false red paint, cleaning, rust removal, flatten, priming, filling, repainting, rebuild latches, rubber mats, decals...)

2017 VW CrossPolo
HAZET classic tools
notchboy
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sat Jul 10, 2021 1:32 pm    Post subject: Re: Hazet Assistent Reply with quote

Applause Applause Applause

Very Well Done!

Jason "notchboy" Weigel
1964 1500 S
1964 T34 S Convertible
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Gallery Classifieds Feedback
Wout
Samba Member

PostPosted: Fri Sep 24, 2021 6:20 am    Post subject: Re: Hazet Assistent Reply with quote

Oh wow what a nice job on the 'popcorn' Assistent!!!

Wout
yellow zebra
Samba Member

PostPosted: Wed Nov 03, 2021 1:25 am    Post subject: Re: Hazet Assistent Reply with quote

Newbie here, Chris, in Cape Town, South Africa.

Regarding Hazet Assistent; are the TOOLS collectible, too?

Reason I ask is that will shortly buy my 1st Assistent, but will fill trolley with Gedore tools, since I have masses…

But I spend a lot of time in markets, and antique shops, and am finding Hazet double-ended ring spanner’s, stamped HAZET, and wondering if there are collectors of these too, and not just the trolleys?
Thanks
Chris
notchboy
Samba Member

PostPosted: Wed Nov 03, 2021 5:25 am    Post subject: Re: Hazet Assistent Reply with quote

yellow zebra wrote:
Newbie here, Chris, in Cape Town, South Africa.

Reason I ask is that will shortly buy my 1st Assistent, but will fill trolley with Gedore tools, since I have masses…

But I spend a lot of time in markets, and antique shops, and am finding Hazet double-ended ring spanner’s, stamped HAZET, and wondering if there are collectors of these too, and not just the trolleys?
Thanks
Chris

Yes Chris, there is a massive following for Hazet tool collecting. The Trolleys are only the beginning of it.

Follow this link to get yourself oriented on what was offered when.

https://www.hazet.de/en/catalogue-history

Good hunting! If You find anything from the 60's & 70's, Im always interested.

Cheers.

Jason "notchboy" Weigel
1964 1500 S
1964 T34 S Convertible
rsbadura
Samba Member

PostPosted: Wed Nov 03, 2021 12:35 pm    Post subject: Re: Hazet Assistent Reply with quote

yellow zebra wrote:

Yes, but it will take years for complete historic sets -
also in Germany, not as far away as South Africa Wink -
and it is expensive Embarassed

So your Gedore (or Stahlwille or other) tools are also good tools for your "Assistent".

My small HAZET collection online:
https://www-vw--t2--bulli-de.translate.goog/hazet-...tr_pto=nui
(this is small - I saw otherones garage walls full of old HAZET tool cabinets Shocked )

regards from Berlin, Germany
2017 VW CrossPolo
HAZET classic tools
rsbadura
Samba Member

PostPosted: Mon Nov 08, 2021 6:44 am    Post subject: Re: Hazet Assistent Reply with quote

Hello everyone,

my new project arrived today: HAZET Assistent 166 TS 1967-76 (with yellow brakes)
(something like a luxury Assistent version, foldable including removable pillars, integrated lock, ... predecessor of the "166 N" in 1982 with foldable pillars)

will take 1-2 month of work (cleaning, bulging, rust removal, paintwork, new keys, add-ons, ...)

regards
2017 VW CrossPolo
HAZET classic tools
rsbadura
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sat Nov 27, 2021 6:05 am    Post subject: Re: Hazet Assistent Reply with quote

Some news to the "1955 HAZET tool cart for Volkswagen" - or better to say: news about the predecessor "HELKA Favorit":
the company name HELKA is like HAZET a portmanteau name formed from first name and surname:
HELmut KAatsch
located in Benratherstrasse 15, Solingen-Ohligs, Germany.

The differences of the HELKA (to the HAZET) tool cart:
- sliding doors slats out of resin-impregnated paper webs pressed under pressure & heat (sheet metal)
- colors light blue and yellow (light blue and dark blue)
- colors of sliding door slats alternate blue and yellow (light blue and dark blue)
- front of levels extra colored in yellow (same as level light blue)
- metal rotatable castors with large brake bars (some with same, some as mine with more modern nylon rims and small brake levers)

regards,
2017 VW CrossPolo
HAZET classic tools
SplitBusVanatic
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sun Nov 28, 2021 12:17 pm    Post subject: Re: Hazet Assistent Reply with quote

I’m looking for one of these for a long time. I have bought and sold loads of Assistents this year. But if I manage to get one of these. It certainly will be a keeper.
SplitBusVanatic
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sun Nov 28, 2021 12:21 pm    Post subject: Re: Hazet Assistent Reply with quote

Finally fitted my rademacher lamp to a locking bar.
I do have another original Rademacher lampshade in grey. I might paint the articulating arms grey and use the grey shade. It seems to fit better with the Assistent.

rsbadura
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sun Nov 28, 2021 3:11 pm    Post subject: Re: Hazet Assistent Reply with quote

Hello,

I am currently looking for a fitting later 70s Rademacher lamp for my 166 TS project - and I am getting to know the different versions of these lamps more and more. However, the data situation is poor. The HAZET order# 1615 later in 1976 changed to 161-5 fitting better to other numbers. Original and dated photos are rare... a lot of photos here are irritating and wrong. The company itself started in 1914 was bought out 2018 without online history. The lamps not only produced for HAZET. Some have decals with Rademacher "Rr" symbol and spec for the hot "100 W" bulb and the Rademacher order number as "163006" (past 1967 model)...

in the HAZET catalogue (see https://www.hazet.de/de/katalog-historie ) on page 32 of 1954 there is a bigger picture/drawing of Assistents including one of this early 1615 in black.

In the catalogue of 1958 at page 17 bottom/right there might be a real photo with two of them in grey?!? The catalogue picture at page 22 itself is small and looks still like black. At the last page 154 with Assistents it looks like grey.

In catalogue of 1963 page 3 with Assistent it looks like grey. But also the chair looks grey and should be more black. The catalogue picture at page 8 itself is still the same small black.

Same in 1965.

In 1967 the renewed version/form and new lampshade of the Rademacher lamp started. In grey. Rademacher # 163006!?! I guess till the end of 161-5 in 1979.
(of this version also a grey arms with uncolored silver lampshade existing - Rademacher # 163007 - I don't know if this is available before 1979 - or started in the late 80s because I knew only versions with decals including 230V instead of 220V ?!?!?)

But other real photos of original Rademacher lamps did not looks like the HAZET Assistent top level grey (near RAL 7001, silvergrey), it looks a little bit like a green-grey (if I get one, I will compare it to RAL color table).

regards,
2017 VW CrossPolo
HAZET classic tools
rsbadura
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sat Dec 11, 2021 8:26 am    Post subject: Re: Hazet Assistent Reply with quote

rsbadura wrote:
... But other real photos of original Rademacher lamps did not looks like the HAZET Assistent top level grey (near RAL 7001, silvergrey), it looks a little bit like a green-grey...

Looks like Rademacher had using something near the RAL 7032 pebble grey.

from my late Rademacher (end 80s with uncolored silver lampshade, earlier ones are also in pebble grey):

keep care and have a nice xmas season...

(1955 HAZET tool cart for Volkswagen, on top 1x HAZET 772 + 2x 773 wheel wrench hubcap puller + HAZET 2590 torque wrench of the 60s/70s)

regards,
2017 VW CrossPolo
HAZET classic tools
rsbadura
Samba Member

PostPosted: Thu Jan 06, 2022 1:24 am    Post subject: Re: Hazet Assistent Reply with quote

Hello everyone,

have seen at video about a 1982 162N Assistent, that this has a glued user manual below the rubber mat of the top
(also visible here only at page 9 at Tue Jul 15, 2008 3:55 pm with an 166N of xavi_242)
and an extra folded sheet of paper with one sided assembly plan.
(I found also a current 166N assembly plan as PDF at an online hardware store and than at the HAZET web page media library - but nothing else...)

Have you ever seen such in the 60s/70s Assistent models?
Do you have any fragments or scans of these?

while restoring my 166 TS assistant, I'd like to redraw something like that, if there was one Wink

regards,
2017 VW CrossPolo
HAZET classic tools
d2bruce
Samba Member

PostPosted: Thu Jan 20, 2022 4:59 pm    Post subject: Re: Hazet Assistent Reply with quote

Did anyone notice the use of a Hazet Assistent in the "Modifiers" shop in Book of Boba Fett episode 4?
I don't think that you ever see the whole unit, but enough quick shots/cuts that you can tell what it is.
Admittedly, my ID of same is limited to it has one black knob and one blue knob.
Embarassed
I promise to try to do better in the future.
Reply to topic    Forum Index -> Accessories/Memorabilia/Toys All times are Mountain Standard Time/Pacific Daylight Savings Time
Page: Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 55, 56, 57 ... 60, 61, 62  Next
Jump to:
Page 56 of 62

Jump to: