Hello! Log in or Register   |  Help  |  Donate  |  Buy Shirts See all banner ads | Advertise on TheSamba.com  
TheSamba.com

Tomato Soup VW - [email protected]
Page: Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8
Forum Index -> Buyer and Seller Feedback Share: Facebook Twitter
Reply to topic
Quick sort: Show newest posts on top | Show oldest posts on top View previous topic :: View next topic  
Viewing feedback for: Tomato Soup VW
Email: [email protected]
Last Visited: Yesterday
Mark Evans Premium Member
Samba Member

PostPosted: Wed Dec 09, 2020 4:53 am    Post subject: Re: Tomato Soup VW - [email protected] Reply with quote

Steve and I tried to make a good transaction, however the Postal Service decided to loose the shipment! Steve had good contact and refunded my money promptly.
Mark Evans Premium Member
Samba Member

PostPosted: Thu Dec 10, 2020 5:34 am    Post subject: Re: Tomato Soup VW - [email protected] Reply with quote

Mark Evans wrote:
Steve and I tried to make a good transaction, however the Postal Service decided to loose the shipment! Steve had good contact and refunded my money promptly.
Update: After nearly 3 weeks, this parcel has decided to show up! Payment resent!
Miklo
¡Chale!

PostPosted: Tue Jan 05, 2021 11:15 am    Post subject: Re: Tomato Soup VW - [email protected] Reply with quote

I purchased a used type 3 oil cooler from Steve.

It arrived very quickly and was packed great!

The cooler he had professionally cleaned and smelled great once the box was opened!

I am going to hang it in my house instead and use it as an air freshener.

Thanks again Steve!

Antelope Valley's Mobile Air-Cooled Guru

Dr OnHolliday wrote:
As I remember it, lowriding was not one of the criteria that Adolf gave to Dr. Porsche...
lardawge
Samba Member

PostPosted: Thu Jan 14, 2021 9:25 am    Post subject: Re: Tomato Soup VW - [email protected] Reply with quote

Just received a NOS dome light and oil slingers from Steve. Super stoked about the condition. Better than the pictures in the ad. Thanks Steve!
Relyt
Samba Member

PostPosted: Wed Jan 20, 2021 7:31 am    Post subject: Re: Tomato Soup VW - [email protected] Reply with quote

Ordered a Hoover bit, it arrived quickly and well packed. Thanks for the easy smooth transaction!
205T (Bill)
brotheratkhesahn
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sat Jan 23, 2021 7:22 am    Post subject: Re: Tomato Soup VW - [email protected] Reply with quote

Ordered a Torquemeister and a Type 1 thermostat bracket from Steve. Great communication, heavy duty packaging and fast shipping. Good doing business with you!
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Gallery Classifieds Feedback
VW Bobby
Samba Member

PostPosted: Thu Jan 28, 2021 8:59 am    Post subject: Re: Tomato Soup VW - [email protected] Reply with quote

Purchased a residual valve from Steven.

Great communication, packaged well, and fast delivery.

Thanks!
Jimbug57
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sat Mar 27, 2021 2:47 am    Post subject: Re: Tomato Soup VW - [email protected] Reply with quote

Purchased flaps for my non doghouse shroud. Great price. Very nice product, packaged well, shipped fast.

It's all good, thanks - Jim
steven wardlaw
Samba Member

PostPosted: Fri Sep 24, 2021 7:06 am    Post subject: Re: Tomato Soup VW - [email protected] Reply with quote

Bought a grab handle cover from this seller and couldn't be more happy with the finished result. Take your time installing and make sure to cut the ends of the rubber handle on an angle so that when installed it looks like a factory piece.
sgmalt46
Samba Member

PostPosted: Mon Mar 07, 2022 6:03 pm    Post subject: Re: Tomato Soup VW - [email protected] Reply with quote

easy fast transaction ! a+ Very Happy

Steve
66 beetle
71 square back (sold) ! good luck with it Henry!
46 beetle 552nd royal army service corps CCG
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Gallery Classifieds Feedback
lkingvw
Samba Member

PostPosted: Wed Nov 09, 2022 3:39 pm    Post subject: Re: Tomato Soup VW - [email protected] Reply with quote

Just bought a 12 volt wiper motor from Steve. Very happy! Fair price great communication, fast shipping. Definitely don’t hesitate buying from this seller.
Highly recommend him. I will be watching his ads for anything i may need.
Thanks again Steve
von_hansel Premium Member
Samba Member

PostPosted: Tue May 16, 2023 11:12 am    Post subject: Re: Tomato Soup VW - [email protected] Reply with quote

I just received a part I purchased off of Steve.

Great price, fast to ship, & Quality item. Thank you Steve! I will purchase from you again.
troym99
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sat Dec 23, 2023 9:58 pm    Post subject: Re: Tomato Soup VW - [email protected] Reply with quote

Just got a new set of Carbs from Steve. Got a good deal, good communications and shipped them the next day. Cant wait to put them on!
diablosandwich
Samba Member

PostPosted: Tue Feb 27, 2024 7:53 pm    Post subject: Re: Tomato Soup VW - [email protected] Reply with quote

Steve cleaned and switched armatures in a couple of wiper motors and rebuilt a speedometer for me. Great work at a reasonable rate with great communication. I couldn't be happier.

Casey
Reply to topic    Forum Index -> Buyer and Seller Feedback All times are Mountain Standard Time/Pacific Daylight Savings Time
Page: Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8
Page 8 of 8

Jump to: