Hello! Log in or Register   |  Help  |  Donate  |  Buy Shirts See all banner ads | Advertise on TheSamba.com  
TheSamba.com

[email protected] - cdk1974
Forum Index -> Buyer and Seller Feedback Share: Facebook Twitter
Reply to topic
Quick sort: Show newest posts on top | Show oldest posts on top View previous topic :: View next topic  
buthfarms
Samba Member

PostPosted: Wed Nov 30, 2011 6:56 pm    Post subject: [email protected] - cdk1974 Reply with quote

Ebay Seller ID: cdk1974 in Kent, WA

If you are thinking about buying from this guy on eBay be careful. I bought parts from him on ebay and he shipped them poorly packaged in a USPS flat rate box. When I got the parts they were falling out of the box. So I posted Neutral Feedback, not even Negative feedback about the shipping.

He sent me the following message:

Dear buthfarm,

Hello, Thanks for the feedback..
Please do not buy anything from me again.

VW Bug Beetle King and Link trailing arm set
Item Id: 230677353966
End time: Nov-04-11 11:24:30 PDT
Seller:
cdk1974 (9413)
99.9% Positive Feedback
Member since Dec-14-03 in United States

Listing Status: This message was sent while the listing was closed.

I thought is was very rude, and would discourage anyone from buying from this seller.
67rustavenger Premium Member
Samba Member

PostPosted: Fri Sep 24, 2021 8:54 am    Post subject: Re: [email protected] - cdk1974 Reply with quote

I bought a thermostat, 67 left warm air tube (Stove Pipe) a 67 Air Cleaner support and a Distributor clamp from CDK1974.

The package arrived a day earlier than quoted. Packaging was good and the box had only the usual USPS rubbing marks on it.

The Stove Pipe and Air Cleaner support bracket appear to be reproduction units. I'm ok with that!

The Thermostat was tested before shipping and was completely collapsed as it should be when cold.

All the parts were sealed in plastic bags and the packing material in the box was better than most of the goodies I get from ACN.

Overall. I have nothing but positive feedback for this seller.
I found him on eBay, AirCoolin. There are pages and pages of clean ACVW parts for sale at reasonable prices.

If I'm in the market for stock parts. This will be my "Go To" shopping place.

Thanks for the parts CDK1974.

There's never enough time to do it right the first time. But there's always enough time to do it thrice.
GFY's Xevin and VW_Jimbo!
Reply to topic    Forum Index -> Buyer and Seller Feedback All times are Mountain Standard Time/Pacific Daylight Savings Time
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: