Hello! Log in or Register   |  Help  |  Donate  |  Buy Shirts See all banner ads | Advertise on TheSamba.com  
TheSamba.com

Restojohnny - [email protected]
Page: Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 25, 26, 27, 28  Next
Jump to:
Forum Index -> Buyer and Seller Feedback Share: Facebook Twitter
Reply to topic
Quick sort: Show newest posts on top | Show oldest posts on top View previous topic :: View next topic  
Viewing feedback for: restojohnny
Email: [email protected]
Last Visited: Today
restojohnny
Samba Member

PostPosted: Thu Sep 09, 2021 10:17 am    Post subject: Re: Restojohnny - [email protected] Reply with quote

Due to a family matter I’m behind in shipping some items …. My apologies for that I’ll be catching up on shipping this weekend if you do not receive a tracking# by Monday please contact me. Again EVERYONE I apologize for the delay in shipping your item/items. Thankyou for your patience and understanding Cool
53 LHD, LH cargo door standard kombi
54 Pre-A Porsche
55 oval ribbed door non-semiphore
56 semiphore ragtop
63 notchback (work in progress)
67 OG black paint beetle sedan empi accessorized
67 original Empi GTV beetle convertible !!
67 euro squareback
67 deluxe walkthru (work in progress)
67 convertible ghia (work in progress)

"STAY OUTTA MY BACKYARD !!! "
restojohnny
Samba Member

PostPosted: Mon Sep 13, 2021 3:31 pm    Post subject: Re: Restojohnny - [email protected] Reply with quote

All is shipped out and tracking numbers were emailed BUT if you did not receive an email with your tracking# PLEASE let me know ….. Cool Cool Cool Cool
53 LHD, LH cargo door standard kombi
54 Pre-A Porsche
55 oval ribbed door non-semiphore
56 semiphore ragtop
63 notchback (work in progress)
67 OG black paint beetle sedan empi accessorized
67 original Empi GTV beetle convertible !!
67 euro squareback
67 deluxe walkthru (work in progress)
67 convertible ghia (work in progress)

"STAY OUTTA MY BACKYARD !!! "
aa390392
Samba Member

PostPosted: Mon Sep 20, 2021 6:34 pm    Post subject: Re: Restojohnny - [email protected] Reply with quote

Just purchased a section of VW..Johnny was great and gave a great deal.
Thomas

55 ragtop
56 delux sedan
56 Kabriolet
ib-bus
Samba Member

PostPosted: Fri Sep 24, 2021 7:11 pm    Post subject: Re: Restojohnny - [email protected] Reply with quote

Nice doing business with you Johnny.
Smooth transactions as always.
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Facebook Gallery Classifieds Feedback
9secschwim
Samba Member

PostPosted: Mon Oct 04, 2021 5:31 pm    Post subject: Re: Restojohnny - [email protected] Reply with quote

Good Deals, Great Communication, and Packaged Well.

A+++ Seller

Thanks Again
Robert Stickles
Samba Member

PostPosted: Wed Oct 13, 2021 6:16 pm    Post subject: Re: Restojohnny - [email protected] Reply with quote

I received the product, (booklet), exactly as described, and the price exactly as

described. The shipping was timely, great service.

Thanks you,

Robert
jbbugs
Samba Member

PostPosted: Thu Oct 14, 2021 4:00 am    Post subject: Re: Restojohnny - [email protected] Reply with quote

I just bought a small item from Resto. No problems, shipped fast, good communication.
All is well.

69 OG paint Transporter
73' Super Beetle Champcar Endurance Roadracer
Patina my ass, that's a Rust Bucket!
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Gallery Classifieds Feedback
hesperiarat
Samba Member

PostPosted: Mon Oct 25, 2021 10:02 am    Post subject: Re: Restojohnny - [email protected] Reply with quote

Asked Johnny if he had an empi steering wheel for sale and he whipped out 5 of them and said to pick one. As always gave me a great deal on a rainy day always ready to hook it up when he can. Thanks bro
guillermoruiz595
Samba Member

PostPosted: Fri Oct 29, 2021 4:50 pm    Post subject: Re: Restojohnny - [email protected] Reply with quote

Hello, I recently made a purchase through RestoJohnny and couldn’t be happier. He is professional, sincere, and has great communication. Shipping was well packaged and tracked. I would definitely recommend to friends and fellow owners.
lockuplever1
Samba Member

PostPosted: Fri Nov 19, 2021 1:54 pm    Post subject: Re: Restojohnny - [email protected] Reply with quote

Good communication, fast shipping, quality product. What more could you ask for.
Amauri Garbin
Samba Member

PostPosted: Mon Dec 20, 2021 4:56 pm    Post subject: Re: Restojohnny - [email protected] Reply with quote

Hello Sambanistas, I had the pleasure of doing business with Johnny and he was very correct in the whole transaction and besides being a very correct person, now I have a new Friend.
Thank you Johnny! Very Happy
etijsma
Samba Member

PostPosted: Thu Jan 20, 2022 1:01 pm    Post subject: Re: Restojohnny - [email protected] Reply with quote

Restojohnny helped me out tremendously with a section of sheet metal I need. He was great to deal with and got me exactly what I needed. Thanks!
bugstar70
Samba Member

PostPosted: Mon Jan 31, 2022 2:04 pm    Post subject: Re: Restojohnny - [email protected] Reply with quote

Just have received the horn button.
Thanks to Restojohnny from Germany!
Jaime Moran
Samba Member

PostPosted: Thu Feb 10, 2022 1:42 pm    Post subject: Re: Restojohnny - [email protected] Reply with quote

Just received an OG mirror from Restojohnny. Great deal and mirror condition specified on the ad was spot on. Thank you
Ceezy4sheezy
Samba Member

PostPosted: Thu Mar 10, 2022 11:04 pm    Post subject: Re: Restojohnny - [email protected] Reply with quote

I have been buying many parts and gaining knowledge from this Bruddah, RestoJohnny my Pare for several years!, Trying to complete a GTV build this has been an awesome experience with him! He can pull a rabbit out the hat and make it happen especially with EMPI parts. He has always been a straight up kinda guy with me
"NO BULLSHIT AND NEVER FLAKES" just REAL!!. I will always continue to deal business with him and definitely a person I can trust without a second thought or doubt.

Thank you always your Pare Cesar 👍🤙🏽👊
Buggeee
Samba Member

PostPosted: Mon Mar 21, 2022 12:04 pm    Post subject: Re: Restojohnny - [email protected] Reply with quote

Johnny had a good price on a set of engine tins so I wasn't expecting much and when I opened the box they are in excellent condition. Like, wipe them off and they'd pass for NOS excellent condition. Clean threads in the captive nuts. Lots of OG paint remaining. Wow. Made made my day.

What's up, don't you have rust where you are at?! I'm almost tempted to run these as they are with the OG paint.

Thank you Johnny. First rate quality at everyday pricing. Keeping them on the road.
SnowDaySyncro wrote:
Every setback is an opportunity to learn stuff and to buy new tools.
BeckerBuilt
Samba Member

PostPosted: Thu Mar 31, 2022 8:11 pm    Post subject: Re: Restojohnny - [email protected] Reply with quote

Recently purchased a front quarter panel from Johnny. The panel was exactly what was pictured and described. It was packed well and shipped promptly, I received it within 3 days of it being shipped (Ca to Ca location). Tracking info was given as soon as he shipped it. Great communication from Johnny as well, responds quickly and answered any questions I had regarding the panel. I will definitely purchase from Johnny again!

Thanks brotha!! Highly recommend!!
YEOPANEL
Samba Member

PostPosted: Mon Apr 11, 2022 5:41 pm    Post subject: Re: Restojohnny - [email protected] Reply with quote

i got an OG paint door for my oval off him.
super reasonable and super
cool! i will
deff be buying parts again! 5 stars
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Gallery Classifieds Feedback
hesperiarat
Samba Member

PostPosted: Wed Apr 20, 2022 11:55 am    Post subject: Re: Restojohnny - [email protected] Reply with quote

As always Johnny comes thru with what I need for my restorations. Bought another Steering Wheel but this time a batwing for my 53. Thanks homey 😎
LuckyLemieux
Samba Member

PostPosted: Wed Apr 20, 2022 5:19 pm    Post subject: Re: Restojohnny - [email protected] Reply with quote

Another great dealing with Johnny! Top seller with me! Can’t wait to see what my next sweet deal will be!

Cheers Jer
Anthracite Left front fender
Split beetle, taillights, dash, rear window, crotch coolers
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Facebook Instagram Gallery Classifieds Feedback
Reply to topic    Forum Index -> Buyer and Seller Feedback All times are Mountain Standard Time/Pacific Daylight Savings Time
Page: Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 25, 26, 27, 28  Next
Jump to:
Page 26 of 28

Jump to: