Hello! Log in or Register   |  Help  |  Donate  |  Buy Shirts See all banner ads | Advertise on TheSamba.com  
TheSamba.com

Lenny - West Coast Classics - [email protected]
Page: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
Forum Index -> Buyer and Seller Feedback Share: Facebook Twitter
Reply to topic
Quick sort: Show newest posts on top | Show oldest posts on top View previous topic :: View next topic  
Viewing feedback for: lenny copp
Email: [email protected]
Last Visited: March 14, 2024
Rich's 50
Samba Member

PostPosted: Fri Jul 29, 2005 7:00 pm    Post subject: Lenny - West Coast Classics - [email protected] Reply with quote

First i would like to take the time to thank Lenny for all his assistance in the rust repair he did to my 56 vert, he replaced the heater channels, support rails, front and back aprons, pan halfs and some little repairs. Like ever thing else in life, you get what you pay for with Lenny (great work and service) Thanks OLD MAN Very Happy Word to the wise, never ever tell Lenny your not in a hurry Wink

Also:
[email protected]
[email protected]
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sat Jul 30, 2005 3:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

you are a fortunate fellow to have him work on your bug
lenny copp
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sun Jul 31, 2005 3:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

[email protected] wrote:
you are a fortunate fellow to have him work on your bug

What a nice thing to say.. thanks...
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Gallery Classifieds Feedback
lonslo
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sun Jul 31, 2005 3:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I've seen alot of Lenny's work and I'm impressed with some of the restoration. I love the interior that WCC puts out. Can't say much for some of the shops that charge an arm and a leg. Good job Lenny!
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Instagram Gallery Classifieds Feedback
NorCalNick
Ain't yo baby daddy

PostPosted: Sun Jul 31, 2005 5:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Lenny's a great guy! Oh yeah, i still have your Vice Grips! LOL!!!!

I should have them back to you June next year!
lenny copp
Samba Member

PostPosted: Mon Aug 01, 2005 9:35 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

NorCalNick wrote:
Lenny's a great guy! Oh yeah, i still have your Vice Grips! LOL!!!!

I should have them back to you June next year!

Oh that's funny. I forgot who I loaned them to.. why i otta........
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Gallery Classifieds Feedback
Dave
Samba Elder

PostPosted: Tue Aug 02, 2005 7:12 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yep, Lenny's a stand-up guy, he and his crew do kickass work and he is truly into the hobby, not just out to make a buck. Sure, he has to turn a profit to stay in business, but I don't think that's his primary goal, he just likes these little cars. I just wish he was taller and younger, so he wouldn't look so much like 53 Oval's brother.

Have a Nice Day, Bob & Lenny...

"Those that matter, don't mind,
and those that mind, don't matter"
Julio Iniguez
Samba Member

PostPosted: Fri Aug 05, 2005 8:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I've got nothing but good things to say about Lenny,Nate and the crew at WCCR. Thank's for everything guy's, past and I'm sure future.
Can't wait to see your vert finished Rich!
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Gallery Classifieds Feedback
bajaherbie
Samba Sooner

PostPosted: Sat Aug 06, 2005 9:00 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

i heard alan willis is going to take his next project to lenny. just a little hint to you, lenny. get all of the $$$ up front.... Laughing
Barndoor Mafia
Il Capo

PostPosted: Fri Aug 12, 2005 9:50 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Shit! Lenny is my Main Man! So is Nate Dawg and Rafa!!!!
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Instagram Gallery Classifieds Feedback
///Mink
Samba Member

PostPosted: Fri Aug 12, 2005 10:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Lenny's crew did the interior on my '66 Ghia cabrio a few years ago. Nice, Nice, Nice. Sometimes I miss that car...

Image may have been reduced in size. Click image to view fullscreen.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Gallery Classifieds Feedback
Rich's 50
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sat Aug 13, 2005 8:55 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

http://www.thesamba.com/vw/forum/album_page.php?pic_id=214604

I also got my interior from Lenny. Like i said before you get what you pay for at Lenny's shop. Thanks Lenny
mbugz60
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sun Aug 14, 2005 5:19 am    Post subject: Re: Lenny at West Coast Classics Reply with quote

Rich's 50 wrote:
First i would like to take the time to thank Lenny for all his assistance in the rust repair he did to my 56 vert, he replaced the heater channels, support rails, front and back aprons, pan halfs and some little repairs. Like ever thing else in life, you get what you pay for with Lenny (great work and service) Thanks OLD MAN Very Happy Word to the wise, never ever tell Lenny your not in a hurry Wink

You should thank your weed-eater for allowing you to make the money to be able to pay Lenny.
Skim
Rants Master

PostPosted: Sun Aug 14, 2005 8:42 am    Post subject: Re: Lenny at West Coast Classics Reply with quote

Rich's 50 wrote:

You must have landscaped his shop in trade out right?
1954 Sunroof
1959 Lowlight Ghia vert
1960 Lt Grey Double Cab SMZ LEGIT
1963 Deluxe Turkis Walk Thru 15 Window OG Paint
Rich's 50
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sun Aug 14, 2005 9:44 pm    Post subject: Re: Lenny at West Coast Classics Reply with quote

mbugz60 wrote:
Rich's 50 wrote:

You should thank your weed-eater for allowing you to make the money to be able to pay Lenny.

Mike the only person i would like to thank would be your daughter for supporting my habits with my volkswagens Very Happy
Rich's 50
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sun Aug 14, 2005 9:46 pm    Post subject: Re: Lenny at West Coast Classics Reply with quote

Skim wrote:
Rich's 50 wrote:

You must have landscaped his shop in trade out right?

Skim, it looks like you may have to work for me soon, atleast thats what Buddy said Shocked
Splitdog
Samba Split Personality

PostPosted: Tue Aug 16, 2005 5:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

You know what makes your bug or bus happier than anything? Having the upholstery done @ Lenny's! I swear,all the VW's in his shop are smiling....... Razz

Z = z² + C

Der Blitzkrieg Kafers

#notacallooker
Kais Collection Premium Member
vintage treasures

PostPosted: Wed Jul 18, 2007 4:32 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I recieved my new ragtop cover from Lenny even before I paid it! Shocked

Thanks again for the sweet deal, Lenny, and hope to see you again soon! Cool

Contact him at [email protected] !! Wink

Kai's Collection - vintage treasures
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Facebook Instagram Gallery Classifieds Feedback
bill iler
Samba Member

PostPosted: Fri Apr 10, 2009 12:06 pm    Post subject: great seller! Reply with quote

I bought a 70 Ghia vert from Lenny Copp, based on a 10 minute phone call to him and on a good amount of pics that he posted. The Ghia was delivered last night, and I could not be happier. It was better than described. And Lenny was extremely easy and courteous to deal with. Thank, Lenny!
6Kabrio7
Samba Member

PostPosted: Fri Apr 10, 2009 7:56 pm    Post subject: Re: Lenny at West Coast Classics Reply with quote

Rich's 50 wrote:
it sounds like your vert had as much rust as mine..mine is a 67 but it's from San Francisco
Reply to topic    Forum Index -> Buyer and Seller Feedback All times are Mountain Standard Time/Pacific Daylight Savings Time
Page: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
Page 1 of 8

Jump to: